Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

JambledUpWords

Thin privilege is real y’all
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She says she needs a 15-70mm lens to shoot portraits. She is a certified moron. She's trying to justify the 2500 dollar price tag and her chat is calling her out saying it's 2100 on other sites. She then says that she's "worried about shipping" and that she "needs the warranty".
I doubt that lens costs in the hundreds for shipping, and a warranty can’t be that expensive. I say that she’s looking for extra money to grift, so she’s justifying the higher price tag by saying it goes towards shipping and a warranty, when really that extra money will be used for clothes and takeout.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt that lens costs in the hundreds for shipping, and a warranty can’t be that expensive. I say that she’s looking for extra money to grift, so she’s justifying the higher price tag by saying it goes towards shipping and a warranty, when really that extra money will be used for clothes and takeout.
Totally. She's full of shit. She comes back from her "break" and whines about how her parents don't have any snacks handy and says she will have to end the stream a bit early. She's just not excited about eating hummus without pretzels.

She's going to order tacos later she says, it's no big deal, after she whines about it for 5 minutes. She had toast this morning she says, which is why she can't have toast with hummus now. She's very excited about her tacos for dinner. She puts sour cream on her tacos. Revoke her Latinx card.

She says she can't have anybody in the kitchen while she cooks, which is why she can't live with her parents. She says she's done "all the healing she can possiblly do in this apartment" and that to combat her "workaholic tendencies" she needs an apartment with its own office seperate from her bedroom.

She says she's trying to manifest this new apartment by 2021.

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
Totally. She's full of shit. She comes back from her "break" and whines about how her parents don't have any snacks handy and says she will have to end the stream a bit early. She's just not excited about eating hummus without pretzels.

She's going to order tacos later she says, it's no big deal, after she whines about it for 5 minutes. She had toast this morning she says, which is why she can't have toast with hummus now. She's very excited about her tacos for dinner. She puts sour cream on her tacos. Revoke her Latinx card.

She says she can't have anybody in the kitchen while she cooks, which is why she can't live with her parents. She says she's done "all the healing she can possiblly do in this apartment" and that to combat her "workaholic tendencies" she needs an apartment with its own office seperate from her bedroom.

She can't cook with anyone in the kitchen because they will see that half the food goes in her mouth before it even hits the plate, then she still loads up on extra servings.

glass_houses

Absolutely impartial.
kiwifarms.net
8AE8E0B2-F01B-4B7D-BF3A-FC2E413B4D7A.jpeg

It's interesting that Jude calls herself a powerful, knowledgable witch but this is the sum of her book collection. It looks like she has a couple of basic bitch texts: "Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner" by Cunningham, "Magick of Reki" by Christopher Penczak, "Spiral Dance" by Starhawk, and another two I can't make out. If this is the extent of her studies into the occult then she's just as woefully under par as a witch as she is in everything else in her mediocre life.

Ethical Nightmare

kiwifarms.net
The fuck?!? Is she really that stupid she thinks a two bedroom apartment in NYC will just magically appear and the landlord will totally let her rent it without proof of income??? And she seems to have no concept of utilities. Have her parents even explained all this stuff to Jude!?

Her level of delusion is truly mind boggling.

JambledUpWords

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fuck?!? Is she really that stupid she thinks a two bedroom apartment in NYC will just magically appear and the landlord will totally let her rent it without proof of income??? And she seems to have no concept of utilities. Have her parents even explained all this stuff to Jude!?

Her level of delusion is truly mind boggling.
Not saying she could even afford this either, but if she wants a place of her own, she’d be better off moving to middle of nowhere towns in states like Wyoming, South Dakota, Kansas or Kentucky. Even then, she’d need a more stable income than Twitch. That said, it’s a complete pipe dream for Jude to believe that she can afford a two bedroom apartment of her own in NYC by 2021. She treats real life like she lives in a romantic comedy where the female protagonist always ends up with some swanky apartment and a fancy job in NYC by their mid twenties.

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
Not saying she could even afford this either, but if she wants a place of her own, she’d be better off moving to middle of nowhere towns in states like Wyoming, South Dakota, Kansas or Kentucky. Even then, she’d need a more stable income than Twitch. That said, it’s a complete pipe dream for Jude to believe that she can afford a two bedroom apartment of her own in NYC by 2021. She treats real life like she lives in a romantic comedy where the female protagonist always ends up with some swanky apartment and a fancy job in NYC by their mid twenties.
She doesn’t even need to be in NYC since all she does is sit inside on her ass, but we know she won’t move because she thinks being a New Yorker gives her personality.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Back when she was running her gofundme and still looking for a place she and Arielle could share, I said Jude would be better off moving to wherever Arielle is in Ohio. It's not like she actually goes anywhere, or shows anything of NYC, and given the nature of the "content" she "creates," she could live literally anywhere with a good internet connection, grocery delivery, and a low CoL.

Now, granted, Jude would have ended up back in her parents' apartment in Brooklyn within a year, because her and Arielle living together would have turned into a complete shitshow. As much of an abusive Narcissist as Jude is online, can you imagine what it would be like to live with her? Sharing a hotel room for a fun weekend at Vidcon is one thing; sharing rent and bills and household chores every single day is another.

And I agree she's seen too many TV shows and rom-coms in which young, single women get great careers in NYC straight out of college, and apartments to match. She's also seen too many NYC-based influencers who manage to make their lives and apartments look better than they actually are because they have the brains, skills, and work ethic needed to pull that off (plus, they actually leave their apartments to go take pics in interesting places, which Jude never does).

Jude is captivated by a certain image of what a "successful social media influencer's" life looks like, and is determined to have it for herself--but she's too fucking dumb to realize that she's chasing after an illusion, and one that is a full-time job to create and present to the world.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She says she needs a 15-70mm lens to shoot portraits. She is a certified moron. She's trying to justify the 2500 dollar price tag and her chat is calling her out saying it's 2100 on other sites. She then says that she's "worried about shipping" and that she "needs the warranty".
I decided to go poke through the chat log for today, and found this:
[14:10:45] <PurpleLambda> J: Gotta love when things go on sale.
[14:11:21] <%$sun_berry> gotta make them pretty pictures
[14:11:26] <+mxsticalchris> https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1502500-REG/canon_3680c002_rf_24_70mm_f_2_8l_is.html
[14:11:26] BAN: mxsticalchris (120s), mxsticalchris (120s)

[14:11:47] <%+singjunebug> hows editing going y'all?
[14:11:48] <%BetweenTwoGays> Oh - Jude! I don't know if you use wikibuys but the lense is over 300 dollars cheaper elsewhere
[14:12:06] <+mxsticalchris> OOPS, the lens is cheaper on B&H Photo and Video
[14:12:07] <PurpleLambda> J: There's a wikibuys?!
[14:12:27] <%BetweenTwoGays> super valid.
[14:12:33] <lycanrello> I'd be worried of warranty and shipping as well.
[14:12:53] <+mxsticalchris> wikibuy is the best and honey too
[14:13:19] <%cdnbookgrrl> I've gotten a few fake/counterfeit electronics since COVID started - from stores online I trusted! I have been cautious since.
[14:13:28] <%$bea_mae> I don't feel like a lucky person so scholarships are stressful
[14:13:32] <lycanrello> That Amazon lens doesn't ship to my country, haha.
[14:13:47] <lycanrello> Yeah, Amazon at least has the quality warranty.
[14:13:53] <%$sun_berry> oooh i'm so close to getting done with this clip, thanks for all the help jude!! just gotta put on subttitles <3
[14:14:01] <%$LexTheQueer> What’s EF mean again?
lens chat.png Comparing the text log with the attached chat screen cap, we can see a link to a cheaper lens was deleted, as well as earning user mxsticalchris a 120 second ban. This doesn't appear to have deterred him from pointing out that she doesn't need as much money as she's asking for, and I'm kind of surprised he didn't get banned altogether for it.

JambledUpWords

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Back when she was running her gofundme and still looking for a place she and Arielle could share, I said Jude would be better off moving to wherever Arielle is in Ohio. It's not like she actually goes anywhere, or shows anything of NYC, and given the nature of the "content" she "creates," she could live literally anywhere with a good internet connection, grocery delivery, and a low CoL.

Now, granted, Jude would have ended up back in her parents' apartment in Brooklyn within a year, because her and Arielle living together would have turned into a complete shitshow. As much of an abusive Narcissist as Jude is online, can you imagine what it would be like to live with her? Sharing a hotel room for a fun weekend at Vidcon is one thing; sharing rent and bills and household chores every single day is another.

And I agree she's seen too many TV shows and rom-coms in which young, single women get great careers in NYC straight out of college, and apartments to match. She's also seen too many NYC-based influencers who manage to make their lives and apartments look better than they actually are because they have the brains, skills, and work ethic needed to pull that off (plus, they actually leave their apartments to go take pics in interesting places, which Jude never does).

Jude is captivated by a certain image of what a "successful social media influencer's" life looks like, and is determined to have it for herself--but she's too fucking dumb to realize that she's chasing after an illusion, and one that is a full-time job to create and present to the world.
Due to Jude’s narc tendencies, I can’t see her wanting to be anything other than an influencer. Little does Jude know how hard it is to actually make a living as an influencer, especially given the competition out there. Also, influencer life isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, as you mentioned. On top of having to constantly be updating social media and taking the perfect pictures, influencers typically run into money issues (especially if they try to show a glamorous lifestyle 24/7). I’m sure many influencers out there work less glamorous jobs anyway in order to fund the influencer lifestyle.

If Jude were smart, she’d keep the Twitch channel and editing as a supplement and get a full time job elsewhere. Her streams aren’t even that long (four hours maximum most of the time), so it isn’t like she can’t do other things. She can claim she “doesn’t have the spoons” to work a normal job as much as she wants, but she’ll (hopefully) regret her lack of work experience when her parents die.

XenomorphThot

kiwifarms.net
I decided to go poke through the chat log for today, and found this:

View attachment 1484860 Comparing the text log with the attached chat screen cap, we can see a link to a cheaper lens was deleted, as well as earning user mxsticalchris a 120 second ban. This doesn't appear to have deterred him from pointing out that she doesn't need as much money as she's asking for, and I'm kind of surprised he didn't get banned altogether for it.
I think Jude auto deletes and bans people who post links, so it might have been just that.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My last sperging out about the lens but it's so unnecessary for what she's doing. Someone in chat asked her why she was buying it and asked it was for birding (optimistic). She replied that it wasn't a "zoom lens" and that she wanted it for portraits.

Literally the first thing on Cannon's website describing the lens:

Standard wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless cameras.

You don't need a fucking zoom lens to shoot portraits of people 10 feet in front of you. But she knows nothing about photography, which is why she has to ebeg to buy new equipment. I don't know about you but if the person I hired to take photos wasn't making enough off photography to buy their own gear I'd question their ability to make me look good.

JambledUpWords

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My last sperging out about the lens but it's so unnecessary for what she's doing. Someone in chat asked her why she was buying it and asked it was for birding (optimistic). She replied that it wasn't a "zoom lens" and that she wanted it for portraits.

Literally the first thing on Cannon's website describing the lens:

Standard wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless cameras.

You don't need a fucking zoom lens to shoot portraits of people 10 feet in front of you. But she knows nothing about photography, which is why she has to ebeg to buy new equipment. I don't know about you but if the person I hired to take photos wasn't making enough off photography to buy their own gear I'd question their ability to make me look good.
She can’t even make herself look good. Knowing the slightest bit about color theory, lighting, shadows, and composition goes a long way (and pretty much every art class would want you to know those things). Being a photographer is like being an artist, which is why both have so much overlap. It would do Jude well to take a standard painting/drawing class to get an idea of how her photos should look. Many times, she’ll choose color schemes that clash and she won’t bother taking out distracting elements from her photos. There are many technicalities that Jude is missing in her photography that no fancy camera lens will fix. If all it took to be a photographer was a fancy camera, there would be way less use for photographers.

Big Blue Titties

kiwifarms.net
Her streams aren’t even that long (four hours maximum most of the time), so it isn’t like she can’t do other things.
Always thought it was weird she couldn't maintain her YouTube channel in addition to doing streams. Editing and uploading videos could reach a whole different audience and help advertise her Twitch channel. Most "full-time streamers" take advantage of both platforms.

Tags
obese