Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
She can’t even make herself look good. Knowing the slightest bit about color theory, lighting, shadows, and composition goes a long way (and pretty much every art class would want you to know those things). Being a photographer is like being an artist, which is why both have so much overlap. It would do Jude well to take a standard painting/drawing class to get an idea of how her photos should look. Many times, she’ll choose color schemes that clash and she won’t bother taking out distracting elements from her photos. There are many technicalities that Jude is missing in her photography that no fancy camera lens will fix. If all it took to be a photographer was a fancy camera, there would be way less use for photographers.
She doesn't know how to light anything properly, and I doubt she even owns any lighting equipment. Even "natural daylight" portraits need supplemental lighting (even if it's only a strategically-placed reflector or a bounced/diffused flash), but I've seen no signs she owns, much less uses, it. She probably thinks it's too complicated, and requires too many spoons to carry along on shoots.

But, as you've already pointed out, her photography has so many deficiencies, even fixing one isn't going to help much, and a better camera will make no difference at all. She has no eye. That ability to look at an entire scene and see the great photo in it just isn't there, and to the limited degree it can be taught, she isn't willing to learn because it would mean opening herself up to critique and accepting it.

(God, I can only imagine what she was like at photo crits back in art school. Once again, she's proof that art schools pad their enrollments with untalented no-hopers, coddling them through to graduation. Gotta keep that tuition money coming in, after all.)

So she legit can't see the difference between a great photo and a shitty one, hence her catty remarks about Annie Liebowitz--she's incapable of understanding why Liebowitz's photos are in any way better than her own, and blames her lack of the right camera and lens. Meanwhile, Liebowitz could shoot magazine cover-worthy photos on Jude's phone. Liebowitz has the eye--she sees how everything in the image is going to come together. And Jude will keep taking crappy, snapshot-tier photos no matter how good her equipment is because she might as well be blind, for all the visual sensitivity she has.

"It's a poor workman who blames his tools" is incredibly fucking apt, here.

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
She can’t even make herself look good. Knowing the slightest bit about color theory, lighting, shadows, and composition goes a long way (and pretty much every art class would want you to know those things). Being a photographer is like being an artist, which is why both have so much overlap. It would do Jude well to take a standard painting/drawing class to get an idea of how her photos should look. Many times, she’ll choose color schemes that clash and she won’t bother taking out distracting elements from her photos. There are many technicalities that Jude is missing in her photography that no fancy camera lens will fix. If all it took to be a photographer was a fancy camera, there would be way less use for photographers.
Her inability to even make her own self look good is especially confusing, IMO. I will admit I know close to nothing about color theory, lighting, shadows, and composition (which is why I never even tried being a photographer or artist), but you don't actually need to know any of this to figure out what colors do and do not look good with your complexion; all you need to do is actually look at yourself in a mirror and realize "THIS color makes me look sickly when I wear it. But THAT color makes me look pretty good! Maybe -- brace for a revelation here -- maybe, if I want people to think I look good, I should try wearing less of THIS color, and more of THAT color."

Nor do you need any special training to do things like "Take a selfie in the bathroom mirror, then realize the picture would look much nicer WITHOUT all that clutter in the background. And if you clean the spots off the mirror, too."

GrouchiCorn

Haven't stabbed anyone all day
kiwifarms.net
Didn't a few months ago, she come on and say she was SELLING her camera because she can't do portraits because Covid and she's SOOOO busy with twitch? The other day one of her posts, she said she bought a new camera and now she's getting this lens for "clearer streaming?" .

Twitch popularity SOOOOO depends on clarity of your stream, guyz

Furia

kiwifarms.net
oh yes, Jude has partner potential when she treats new non subs like this:
A new viewer appears!
bikka1.png
Bikka2.png

okay 1st didn't see 'backseating' at all, it was obvious the viewer played the game and wanted to share tips...so one of Jude's hounds jumped on them so they apologized..Jude & co then proceed to spam all sorts of rude commands even after the apology.
BACKSEAT2.PNG
BACKSEAT.PNG

oh gee you fucktard you think the reason they left was maybe you continued to make them feel bad after they apologized? If that's backseating no wonder Jude has 1000 mods for her 60 viewers.

Moti as I read the 100000 tweets from Jude saying how compassionate she is and how good she is at "holding space" for her "community" on twitch after this stream.

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
A new viewer appears!
View attachment 1485354View attachment 1485355
okay 1st didn't see 'backseating' at all, it was obvious the viewer played the game and wanted to share tips...so one of Jude's hounds jumped on them so they apologized..Jude & co then proceed to spam all sorts of rude commands even after the apology.
View attachment 1485359View attachment 1485358
oh gee you fucktard you think the reason they left was maybe you continued to make them feel bad after they apologized? If that's backseating no wonder Jude has 1000 mods for her 60 viewers.

Moti as I read the 100000 tweets from Jude saying how compassionate she is and how good she is at "holding space" for her "community" on twitch after this stream.
What’s the point of having a “community” and playing games on twitch if they’re not allowed to participate? Isn’t it supposed to be a “play with me” sort of thing? Also, “All questions are rhetorical unless stated otherwise”??? Wtf. So the whole point isn’t community, it’s being “entertained” by Jude and consistently telling her how great she is. Gosh, that whole group is so stupid.

PurpleEater

kiwifarms.net

Wow, what little assholes. Also those Jude emojis are fucking horrifying. It honestly fascinates me that people are unironically fans of this whale.

Jude showing how much she loves playing games and streaming and it's totally not just for clout/views/attention:

Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 1.30.00 AM.png

Win98SE

kiwifarms.net
Baffling chat interaction. The most interesting part is that Jude has attracted a bunch of people who claim to be "welcoming" just as long as you understand the 100s of unstated rules first, so basically just mini copies of herself. Clearly it's by design - a regular person who only pops in to hang out for a bit isn't useful to Jude. Instead she wants people to get caught in her web for paypig purposes only, and to accomplish that they need need to believe every bit of bullshit that comes out of her mouth. No questions allowed.

Placing my bets now that she either plays Fortnite off stream once and decides it's not for her, or only manages an hour playing it on stream. While it gets a lot of shit for being a kids game, the building mechanics are incredibly dense and overall success is very dependent on your ability to input a large number of very specific actions quickly. It's not a game that rewards good aim like a Call of Duty or Battlefield would, so even for a seasoned gamer it's a pretty hardcore learning curve. This will be good.

JambledUpWords

Thin privilege is real y’all
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Baffling chat interaction. The most interesting part is that Jude has attracted a bunch of people who claim to be "welcoming" just as long as you understand the 100s of unstated rules first, so basically just mini copies of herself. Clearly it's by design - a regular person who only pops in to hang out for a bit isn't useful to Jude. Instead she wants people to get caught in her web for paypig purposes only, and to accomplish that they need need to believe every bit of bullshit that comes out of her mouth. No questions allowed.

Placing my bets now that she either plays Fortnite off stream once and decides it's not for her, or only manages an hour playing it on stream. While it gets a lot of shit for being a kids game, the building mechanics are incredibly dense and overall success is very dependent on your ability to input a large number of very specific actions quickly. It's not a game that rewards good aim like a Call of Duty or Battlefield would, so even for a seasoned gamer it's a pretty hardcore learning curve. This will be good.
Based on that description, I predict that she’ll rage quit the game like she did BOTW. Anything that requires strategy, effort, and higher levels of thinking is not her thing. It’s a big reason why she sticks to games like Animal Crossing and Dead by Daylight. Her failing at Fortnite won’t be nearly as entertaining for viewers as getting killed over and over again on Dead by Daylight.

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
Your comment reminds me of a study that came out several years ago (IIRC, it was Microsoft and another big company working together on it) about Nigerian email scams and similar common forms of computer fraud. The specific point of the study was trying to figure out why those scam emails are all such badly obvious scams (any adult with more than two working brain cells should be able to see it, right?), but the study ultimately concluded that was the point: the scammers don't want pitches that sound reasonable at first, and their scammy nature only becomes obvious later, because that would draw in reasonably intelligent people who'd take up the scammer's time during the "sounds legit" phase, then bail once the scam becomes evident, without ever giving money to the scammer. From the scammer's perspective, it's more efficient to start with a pitch so obviously fake, only the dimmest of dim bulbs would take it seriously in the first place.

Jude probably is not smart enough consciously consider this, when crafting her Discord policy. More likely she's just continuing the practices she developed growing up: be so obnoxious and hateful from the get-go that the only people who can tolerate her are absolute doormats with no self-esteem or sense of boundaries.

I think out of all the fatties, jude irritates me the most. The hubris, the attitude, the sloth. Biiiittttccchhh get a life, a job, and a reality check
Of all the ones whose threads I follow on the Farms, Jude has done the absolute least with her life. Even Tess Holliday looks responsible compared to Jude: for all that she's a trainwreck now, long before Tess was Jude's age she'd moved out of her parent's house, held jobs and managed to support herself. Even that poor sad mess Juliana Aprileo managed to leave the nest, and has an actual work history and (IIRC) a current job. But not Our Jude.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Baffling chat interaction. The most interesting part is that Jude has attracted a bunch of people who claim to be "welcoming" just as long as you understand the 100s of unstated rules first, so basically just mini copies of herself.
A classic Narcissist means of controlling others is to keep tripping them up with lots of unstated "rules," which they can't help but violate. If the person wants to have a relationship with the Narcissist (or is forced to by circumstances), they will spend a lot of time apologizing for various gaffes, and trying hard not to further offend the Narc. This sets up a dynamic whereby a perfectly well-meaning individual who has no desire to offend is forced to keep second-guessing themselves, constantly looking for fault in their thoughts and behavior before saying or doing anything--even though the fault is not theirs.

And, when put under enough stress, those otherwise well-meaning individuals will start perpetrating the same behaviors on anyone lower in the food chain--they become an enforcer for the Narc in order to relieve some of their own anxiety and self-questioning, and to gain the approval of (or at least make themselves less of a target for) the Narcissist.

(Side note: If this dynamic sounds awfully familiar in recent days, allow me to say I'm convinced that the whole SJW/Woke/Anti-racism scene is characterized by the most malignant, sociopathic form of NPD, politicized and used as a means to gain power by the lunatic fringe who are the leaders.

The aim isn't to help white people learn how not to be racist, for example. It's to keep them in a state of constant guilt and anxiety, knowing they are racist; blaming themselves for not knowing all the ways in which they are (and have always been) racist; groveling in apology for their racism; and living in terror that they will be cancelled when a behavior or belief they never would have guessed was racist is pointed out to be such. The entire goal is to keep earnest, well-meaning white people knocked off-center and living in fear so they can be better manipulated into giving in to the lunatic-fringe leaders' demands--demands that are meant to further entrench those leaders in power.

Helping regular black people may be the stated goal, but the Narcissistic sociopaths at the top don't actually care about that, because continued poverty and suffering in black communities is politically useful, and even necessary, to them. Every black person dead at the hands of cops is to their political and moral advantage--an advantage they're in no hurry to give up.

tl;dr: If you want to successfully navigate a society dominated by Wokeism/Anti-racism/SocJus/Progressivism, start studying NPD, learn to recognize the common manipulation tactics Narcs use, and learn how to best react when they, or their manipulated, mindfucked followers, turn their attention on you. That, and cult indoctrination, because destructive cults are basically the leadership's own Narcissism practiced on a group level .)

Clearly it's by design - a regular person who only pops in to hang out for a bit isn't useful to Jude. Instead she wants people to get caught in her web for paypig purposes only, and to accomplish that they need need to believe every bit of bullshit that comes out of her mouth. No questions allowed.
The hilarious thing is that she desperately wants followers, and needs them if she's going to ever make a living as a Twitch streamer. The regular person who only pops in to hang out for a bit could potentially become one of those followers, if they're made to feel welcome. Yet she and her mods drive them away with their heavy-handed enforcement of so many nitpicky rules.

If Jude was capable of relaxing control and not having to micromanage her community rules and standards, she'd have a much bigger membership. It still wouldn't be huge, because she's not very interesting or entertaining, and is shit at playing any but the simplest games. But a lot more people might stick around.

However, I think @JuniperFalls is on the right track--all of the ridiculous rules, and heavy-handed enforcement, are a filter that screens out anybody who is not a complete doormat, who is not willing to jump through any hoops just to be accepted somewhere, and whose self-esteem hovers anywhere above rock-bottom. The only followers she wants are ones who will be so dog-grateful to be allowed to hang out, they'll obey her every demand, and still think she's compassionate and accepting.

That said, I'm now convinced that anybody willing to be a mod/enforcer for Jude is even more pathetic than Jude herself, and that's really saying something.

AlabamaWhitman

kiwifarms.net
A new viewer appears!

So StreamElements had to reword the same sentence to say the same thing twice and lecture the person twice in 60 seconds...after they apologized. Then jediashcash had to make a comment after it seems like they were originally interacting with the person (could have been asking Jude I guess but seems like they're interacting with bikka). None of these mindless idiots can think for themselves, its actually pretty depressing. Yikes.

mellifluous

bottom™ rights activist
kiwifarms.net
Always thought it was weird she couldn't maintain her YouTube channel in addition to doing streams. Editing and uploading videos could reach a whole different audience and help advertise her Twitch channel. Most "full-time streamers" take advantage of both platforms.
Dr K manages to be a psychiatrist alongside Twitch and all the other stuff he does as well as raising young children and being a husband. Jude definitely could manage more than Twitch streaming, it just isn't compatible with her approach of trying to get through life with the least amount of work possible.

Why work a 9 - 5 when you can just get money from strangers on the internet for...being oppressed, I guess? Also, while my heart goes out to those with chronic illness and it definitely can limit what you're able to do, it's quite convenient that these types always start complaining of one or a combination of ME/EDS/fibromyalgia/POTS. I'm convinced Jude is trying to wedge herself into every oppressed group possible so she can be untouchable by SJW standards (see: I live my life no differently to a cis female and am perceived by society as such, but I'm trans and we're so oppressed, guys!). Also, it gives her an excuse to never work a proper job.

A new viewer appears!

wtf kind of creepy cult is this :c

It makes sense. I can't imagine how else you would be able to sincerely like her for any extended period of time otherwise. I can't fathom how anyone white can like her, for example, but like all "woke" white people who seem to have gone insane and see no issue with this stuff more widely, I imagine it's about feeling special to be a part of an exclusive community who only accepts people who do things the proclaimed "right" way, shaming anyone who doesn't. If they accept you, that means you're one of the superior ones and you're better than the others. You can take joy in anyone who doesn't somehow know the million rules off the bat because it reaffirms how much better and special you are.

If you forgive them for their trespasses and allow them a chance to behave in the "correct" way, well, then you have to start doing that with everyone and it stops being an exclusive, special club and you stop being special. That can't happen, so the moment someone makes a mistake, you take glee in it because it's one more person who can't come in, one more person you're better than, and you continue to drag them for it until they leave and you can delude yourself into thinking that means something about them and you were right all along in refusing to let them in.

XenomorphThot

kiwifarms.net
I thought she looked familiar.
LMAO super fitting, one of the most despicable characters in that franchise (and THE most despicable one in that movie), one of the more despicable FAs in the fattosphere.

I don't think I've ever said it, but man, I always appreciate your comments so fucking much. The whole spoiler rant is both accurate, now that I had a moment to think it through, and very useful advice, so thank you for that.

Furia

kiwifarms.net
She's playing Fortnite really poorly and her viewers are down to 50 ish again. She has placed 13th as her high in the three rounds. Oh she just died on landing and placed dead last, how does that even happen?

Only followers can chat now. What a control freak.
yeah there was some sperging as usual..Jude and a few snowflakes got triggered about food discussion going on in chat. (and it was harmless they were arguing about that retarded 'what constitutes as a sandwich' debate. Jude had to go on about how there are boundaries and she hates being the fun police.

JambledUpWords

Thin privilege is real y’all
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yeah there was some sperging as usual..Jude and a few snowflakes got triggered about food discussion going on in chat. (and it was harmless they were arguing about that retarded 'what constitutes as a sandwich' debate. Jude had to go on about how there are boundaries and she hates being the fun police.
That entire rant was bizarre. Jude pulled the ED card to avoid a harmless discussion. It wasn’t like people were talking about diets. It’s people like Jude that give those with genuine ED a bad name because she makes it look like you have to treat those with ED with kid gloves and constantly walk on eggshells for fear of saying the wrong thing.

Jude is a narc and that sandwich rant showed it. She’ll use any identity as means of controlling others. There’s a reason most of the chat consists of subs. Very few people outside of her subs feel comfortable talking in chat for how moderated it is. In Jude’s effort to have control, she’s alienated many people and probably has made it harder for people that would want to sub. There’s a reason why streamers that don’t moderate as heavily are more popular. People feeling comfortable to express themselves without fear of a chimpout from others is a safe haven all on its own, but Jude is too much of a narc to understand how people can see value in that.

Brittnay Matthews

Mercenary Cheerleader
kiwifarms.net
She's playing Fortnite really poorly and her viewers are down to 50 ish again. She has placed 13th as her high in the three rounds. Oh she just died on landing and placed dead last, how does that even happen?

Only followers can chat now. What a control freak.
Brilliant! didn't expect more of Jude.
Remember that time she retweeted another whiny cunt saying "I don't understand why ninja is popular, bet i can defeat you at your game that i don't even know what is it about", Maybe jude figured out that being successful on twitch requires skill? nah she can't get this close to being self aware, she'd just go back to playing VN and calling herself prohfesshunal gaymer the next day.

Tags
obese