Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

JambledUpWords

Thin privilege is real y’all
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jude playing Fortnite lol. I'm amazed she even got to rank 13. I ended up in a Dead by Daylight group with her and she didn't even last a minute. Quite a feat considering you have to get hooked 3 times before you die.
To be fair, she did score second place one time. It was because she hid the entire time and the person in first place shot her from above. She has 9% accuracy with her aim.
I still don’t see the appeal in her Discord when simple conversations about food are considered controversial. Her getting angry over that sandwich discussion was hilarious though. Based on the way she reacted, you would have thought that someone told her to actually go on a diet. People like talking about food and making funny conversations around it. I’m guessing Jude doesn’t like food discussions because she secretly feels guilty for all that she consumes (this is entirely armchair psychology though).

JambledUpWords

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How do you get to be as fat as Jude when you're triggered by the mere mention of food? Jesus, walking down the street in New York must be a nightmare for her.
In just NYC, there are 24,000 restaurants. That means that she could eat at a different restaurant every day for 65 years without repeating the same place. You’d think a New Yorker like Jude would love to discuss food, considering it’s one of the biggest draws for those to travel there (aside from entertainment).

Furia

kiwifarms.net
I still don’t see the appeal in her Discord when simple conversations about food are considered controversial. Her getting angry over that sandwich discussion was hilarious though. Based on the way she reacted, you would have thought that someone told her to actually go on a diet. People like talking about food and making funny conversations around it. I’m guessing Jude doesn’t like food discussions because she secretly feels guilty for all that she consumes (this is entirely armchair psychology though).
lets see you cant talk about food, periods, the beatles, you can't 'promote' yourself, the titanic, waves I mean..unless it's praising Jude, her mods..or just overall circle jerking..you can't have too much of an independent thought..so much for "inclusiveness"

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
Interpretation: This conversation is making me hungry, and my parents haven't restocked the snacks to my liking yet. I'd order take out but they expect me to share sometimes, and will have some comment about how I've already ordered out today. It's a lot.

Doesn't she eat on stream all the time? Maybe she should confine that to the kitchen. You know, literally.

Just yesterday she was talking about food on stream:
Totally. She's full of shit. She comes back from her "break" and whines about how her parents don't have any snacks handy and says she will have to end the stream a bit early. She's just not excited about eating hummus without pretzels.

She's going to order tacos later she says, it's no big deal, after she whines about it for 5 minutes. She had toast this morning she says, which is why she can't have toast with hummus now. She's very excited about her tacos for dinner. She puts sour cream on her tacos. Revoke her Latinx card.

She says she can't have anybody in the kitchen while she cooks, which is why she can't live with her parents. She says she's done "all the healing she can possiblly do in this apartment" and that to combat her "workaholic tendencies" she needs an apartment with its own office seperate from her bedroom.

She says she's trying to manifest this new apartment by 2021.

mellifluous

bottom™ rights activist
kiwifarms.net
lets see you cant talk about food, periods, the beatles, you can't 'promote' yourself, the titanic, waves I mean..unless it's praising Jude, her mods..or just overall circle jerking..you can't have too much of an independent thought..so much for "inclusiveness"
You can talk about BDSM, so there's that. So, go ham in talking about how you want Henry Cavill to slap you across the face, tie you up and call you a bitch, but if you dare say you want to do it with Paul McCartney, you're a dickhead who can't respect community boundaries and you need to GTFO.

JambledUpWords

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she were smart she would know that people get paid more when they work on a Sunday. But she's dumb and doesn't have a job.
I’m fine with people getting their days off. It’s only a problem if they refuse to barely work at all (like Jude). She rarely makes it more than four hours (and it’s not like she has many other responsibilities).

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
I’m fine with people getting their days off. It’s only a problem if they refuse to barely work at all (like Jude). She rarely makes it more than four hours (and it’s not like she has many other responsibilities).
AND more people who actually work real jobs would probably watch streams on the weekends. Not necessarily with Jude, because she will ban them, but in general.

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why does she need a full office? Is it for tax purposes? Does she really not understand how a tax write off works? Jude is a grade A moron. I can't believe she doesn't know that this is an impossible dream in NYC for someone making whatever it is she makes. It can't be much more than minimum wage. She has to be banking on a tugboat. Nothing else makes any sense. Even then, I still don't see how a tugboat is going to cover a 2 bedroom apartment in the parts of town that she wants to live in.

She should move to a small city. Unfortunately, she's too much of a snob to do that. I'm sure she looks down her nose at people in small towns as if somehow living in NYC makes her sophisticated. It only makes you sophisticated if you get out in the city and enjoy the culture. Being a shut in in NYC is no different than being a small town shut in.

JambledUpWords

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why does she need a full office? Is it for tax purposes? Does she really not understand how a tax write off works? Jude is a grade A moron. I can't believe she doesn't know that this is an impossible dream in NYC for someone making whatever it is she makes. It can't be much more than minimum wage. She has to be banking on a tugboat. Nothing else makes any sense. Even then, I still don't see how a tugboat is going to cover a 2 bedroom apartment in the parts of town that she wants to live in.

She should move to a small city. Unfortunately, she's too much of a snob to do that. I'm sure she looks down her nose at people in small towns as if somehow living in NYC makes her sophisticated. It only makes you sophisticated if you get out in the city and enjoy the culture. Being a shut in in NYC is no different than being a small town shut in.
Jude’s snobbery about living in NYC makes no sense when she never leaves her apartment (as you mentioned). Also, sophistication doesn’t have to depend on where you live. There are plenty of well read and cultured people that live in places that Jude would consider insignificant. Jude is one of the least intellectually curious people I’ve come across and she probably believes that being a fat Latinx bisexual nonbinary femme with PTSD is enough to create a personality.

If you listen long enough to her streams, you’ll realize how little she’s actually read and watched (especially since many of her followers talk about the most well known YA movies and books that most have heard of). Even the most basic people out there are more cultured than Jude. Jude can barely comment on any well known books or movies beyond “muh representation”. It’s truly amazing that Jude even went to college with her lack of interest in reading. If Jude at least read The Hunger Games, Pride and Prejudice, or even Harry Potter, she’d be way better at connecting with her viewers since she’d actually understand their references.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Jude has no excuse to be this bad at video games. Jude spends hours playing video games and she still sucks. If she let her subs help her out, she might get a little better over time. :optimistic: Jude also seems like she never enjoys playing video games.
Jude may not enjoy playing video games, but she enjoys working even less. She can't handle being answerable to anybody else, not being able to tell others what to do, or not being the center of attention who gets all the praise.

Given her limited skillset, intellect, and creativity; desire to avoid any physical exertion; and overwhelming need to control all social interactions, she doesn't have many options for making money, much less a living. So Twitch streaming, it is.
"keep food related topics in the kitchen" god how boring.

Jude, just say the only topic allowed in your "space" is worshipping you.
Yeah, she really hates it when the chatters get too absorbed in a topic that isn't her, and are having too much fun. She's supposed to be the center of their attention, damn it!

Tags
obese