Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

Ethical Nightmare

kiwifarms.net
I still don’t see the appeal in her Discord when simple conversations about food are considered controversial. Her getting angry over that sandwich discussion was hilarious though. Based on the way she reacted, you would have thought that someone told her to actually go on a diet. People like talking about food and making funny conversations around it. I’m guessing Jude doesn’t like food discussions because she secretly feels guilty for all that she consumes (this is entirely armchair psychology though).
That’s not armchair psychology that’s the truth. Every fat person who lies about why their fat and believes FA/HAES propaganda does so because they know they’re fat because they overeat, can’t stop themselves or think the only other option is starving to lose weight, but when they “restrict”, they inevitably binge afterwards, gain more weight, then blame the weight gain on starvation mode, feel justified for why they must keep stuffing their faces (omg death by starvation!), learn to blame everything but their weight for their mysterious physical ailments, then die due to their utter lack of care of their bodies.

PurpleEater

kiwifarms.net
Jude’s snobbery about living in NYC makes no sense when she never leaves her apartment (as you mentioned). Also, sophistication doesn’t have to depend on where you live. There are plenty of well read and cultured people that live in places that Jude would consider insignificant. Jude is one of the least intellectually curious people I’ve come across and she probably believes that being a fat Latinx bisexual nonbinary femme with PTSD is enough to create a personality.
It is absurd why Jude insists on living in New York City even though she's a total shut-in, but I think the real reason she doesn't make any moves to a smaller town or more affordable urban area is simple: she's terrified.

She knows, deep down, she has no idea how to function on her own. She can't pay her own bills, do her own chores, or provide for herself in any meaningful way, let alone leave the comfort and security of her home and family. She likes the fantasy of having her own swanky two-bedroom apartment in NYC, which is so ridiculous that it stays a comfortable fantasy. Even upper-middle class and wealthy residents of cities like New York typically don't take up more space than they need because it's a huge waste of money. If you lived alone and a studio cost say, $3,000 a month, it would be pretty wasteful to spring for anything more than that, even if you were making $100k+ a year.

On some level, Jude must know this is all completely unattainable for her, but she'd rather live in her fantasy world and stay in her comfort zone than attempt to make moves towards something practical and attainable like a part-time job and a rented room in someone else's apartment.

Easy Peasy

Not llama killer John "snowy" shaw
kiwifarms.net
I know I'm very "old man yelling at cloud" when it comes to sperging about jude, but the au.dac.it.ty of this dumb dumb.

No job
Mooches off parents who allow her to treat them like shit
Lazy
Bases her identity off of tumblr buzzwords when the bitter reality is shes a straight girl with ugly danger hair and an uglier personality
Polices her meager fanbase to the point of gatekeeping.

To quote one of the funnest films ever: "you're a virgin who cant drive"

Brittnay Matthews

Mercenary Cheerleader
kiwifarms.net
Jude really confuses me, she considers periods, sandwiches, the Beatles, waves... etc triggering but then goes on to curse, retweets Arielle's "threat" of stabbing 🔪🔪 and speaks with authority when talking to her audience- instead of being friendly like an influencer should be- it just shows that she doesn't know what is abuse and what's triggering/uncomfortable for people with actual PTSD (not that i thought otherwise, still her ignorance baffles me).

Last edited:

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
Jude really confuses me, she considers periods, sandwiches, the Beatles, waves... etc triggering but then goes on to curse, retweets Arielle's "threat" of stabbing 🔪🔪 and speaks with authority when talking to her audience- instead of being friendly like an influencer should- it just shows that she doesn't know what is abuse and what's triggering/uncomfortable for people with actual PTSD (not that i thought otherwise, still her ignorance baffles me).
In Judeworld, "abuse" or "triggering behavior" is anything Jude says it is. And only when applied to her -- when she does it to others, it just goes to show what a brave, admirable, take-no-shit kinda person she is. Remember: less than a month ago she literally bragged about what a mean bitch she was in high school, and how she intends to still be a bitch now. She doesn't view her past or current bitchiness as a character flaw she needs to fix; she is proud of it. (Provided, of course, she is the one referring to herself as a bitch -- when other people agree that she is indeed a bitch, she gets angry.)

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Jude really confuses me, she considers periods, sandwiches, the Beatles, waves... etc triggering but then goes on to curse, retweets Arielle's "threat" of stabbing 🔪🔪 and speaks with authority when talking to her audience- instead of being friendly like an influencer should be- it just shows that she doesn't know what is abuse and what's triggering/uncomfortable for people with actual PTSD (not that i thought otherwise, still her ignorance baffles me).
That's Jude's Narcissism in action. What might make other people uncomfortable (I refuse to use the word "trigger" for what these psychologically enfeebled children experience) is perfectly okay, as long as it doesn't bother Jude. But anything that so much as annoys Jude gets either blacklisted (how racist, Judy!), or banished to the cornfield (such as #kitchen for the sandwich discussion).

It's all about Jude's feelings and preferences, and the only "safe space" created is one in which Jude doesn't have to encounter any conversation that bores, annoys, or squicks her, or that might make her look bad (such as anything with a whiff of "transphobia").

It's all about Jude. That's really all the reason there is.

Brittnay Matthews

Mercenary Cheerleader
kiwifarms.net
That's Jude's Narcissism in action. What might make other people uncomfortable (I refuse to use the word "trigger" for what these psychologically enfeebled children experience) is perfectly okay, as long as it doesn't bother Jude. But anything that so much as annoys Jude gets either blacklisted (how racist, Judy!), or banished to the cornfield (such as #kitchen for the sandwich discussion).

It's all about Jude's feelings and preferences, and the only "safe space" created is one in which Jude doesn't have to encounter any conversation that bores, annoys, or squicks her, or that might make her look bad (such as anything with a whiff of "transphobia").

It's all about Jude. That's really all the reason there is.
the thing is, she doesn't mind what's clearly violent language that would make some tweens who get hurt by their daddies uncomfortable, you don't expect to see that sort of language/behavior in a community that claims to be safe and inclusive, walks on eggshells and asspats everyone. it's just, logic...? even SJW use that sometimes right?
I guess that's not spehshul anymore: "everyone else does that!! I will do you one better! SANDWICHES GIVE ME DEPREHSHUN"

she's just trying to stand out at this point.

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
kiwifarms.net
Jude: GOD I WANT HENRY CAVILL TO CHOKE ME,,,, DMS OPEN TO TOP ME,,,,,,,,,, UWU IM BABY
Also Jude: Gross, someone sent me a DM saying they were thinking about me? The only acceptable relationship with a man is that he pays the exorbitant cost of the apartment I want without me ever acknowledging his existence.

Jude you've got to actually marriage-trap a guy before you can divorce him to steal all his money. You're doing the whole gold-digger thing wrong.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
Humblebrag complaints from Jude (I totally have guys hitting on me, y'all!):

View attachment 1489412

Boosting Arielle's Jude-worship:

View attachment 1489414

(Pretty nice new TV for someone who complains about being poor all the time, IMO.)

View attachment 1489418

More astrology babble.
Hey, in case you missed it: It costs 0$ to stop gatekeeping others, JUDITH.
Hey, in case you missed it: It costs 0$ to be friendly and engaging to others, JUDITH.
Hey, in case you missed it: It costs 0$ to have some honor and stop grifting, JUDITH.
Hey, in case you missed it: It costs 0$ to stop DISRESPECTING gays and lesbians by getting the epithet queer out of your mouth, JUDITH.
Hey, in case you missed it: It costs 0$ to get off your sweaty ass and get a job, JUDITH.
Hey, in case you missed it: It costs 0$ to grow thicker skin, JUDITH.
Hey, in case you missed it: It costs 0$ to put a fucking bra on. You're in mixed company, JUDITH.
Hey, in case you missed it: It costs 0$ to respect the parents who raised you and stop slandering them, JUDITH.

JambledUpWords

Thin privilege is real y’all
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
9AEFE82D-C911-44C5-848C-5234DB11AE55.jpeg4C1867A4-3AC4-40CB-B062-A523CFEE1F6B.jpegA42B1791-B66C-419B-B5BC-6136B9ECFC17.jpeg
Jude really needs to cool it with the entitlement she has. Also, nobody, especially at her age, should expect the perfect person to come along and pay for everything for them. On top of that, Jude has little to offer in return. Relationships aren’t meant to be one-sided. If a guy is going to pay for a nice apartment for Jude, Jude better do something to actually make the relationship more equal. She’d need to at least do chores and cook to earn her place there. We all know she won’t though (seeing that she can barely manage to cook anything more complicated than boxed macaroni and cheese).

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1489871View attachment 1489869View attachment 1489870
Jude really needs to cool it with the entitlement she has. Also, nobody, especially at her age, should expect the perfect person to come along and pay for everything for them. On top of that, Jude has little to offer in return. Relationships aren’t meant to be one-sided. If a guy is going to pay for a nice apartment for Jude, Jude better do something to actually make the relationship more equal. She’d need to at least do chores and cook to earn her place there. We all know she won’t though (seeing that she can barely manage to cook anything more complicated than boxed macaroni and cheese).
Does she think she's being funny, or is she seriously low-key trying to woo a sugar daddy? Sad thing is, she probably could make some type of arrangement like that, some fucking weirdo paying her rent for lingere shots or whatever. But it's Jude, so, she'd manage to fuck it up somehow. Decide to "me too" them or something.

JambledUpWords

Thin privilege is real y’all
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does she think she's being funny, or is she seriously low-key trying to woo a sugar daddy? Sad thing is, she probably could make some type of arrangement like that, some fucking weirdo paying her rent for lingere shots or whatever. But it's Jude, so, she'd manage to fuck it up somehow. Decide to "me too" them or something.
If any dude were to do that for her, he’d most likely be a fat fetishist or an SJW like she is. Even then, there are way more fat women out there to please fat fetishists that not only look better, but have a better income and overall attitude. That said, a Jude dating saga would be great fun to witness.

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's just more appropriation of LEGITIMATE eating disorders like anorexia nervosa. This blue piece of shit wants you allllllll to shut up about what and how much she eats and get to patting her on the back and dogpiling on anyone that dares to suggest that maybe three burgers and three fries with two full fat shakes from Five Guys is not a pregame meal before Hoovering up the entire Red Robin menu.
I'm weeks late, but I lost it at “This blue piece of shit”

Does anyone know which “dex“ she’s referring to? Maybe Jude is getting Lex on dextromethamphetamine so she can be up to mod her streams all the time.

Looks like Jude got the new lens:
View attachment 1487322
So even at its cheapest the lens was $2,100? That’s still considered a non-essential asset as it’s not a car or furniture. Dont most states take away your Medicaid and SNAP when you have over $2,000 worth of assets? Not to mention I highly doubt she reported that grift as income if she kept the hand outs.

7CACD9F4-DAE3-4E79-A922-C9EBDDB84B52.jpeg

Last edited:
Tags
obese