Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay so I follow a lot of infuriating people, like Fit Vegan Ginger, DSP, Chris, Kailyn, Raven Sparks ect. Somehow Jude manages to outdo them all. Every single one, even the infuriating fats like Tess, Tammy Slaton, Chantal and Amberlynn, are outstripped by fucking Jude. To me she is the most exasperating, ridiculous person on the farms. I can't even really articulate why, but wow does she make me want to A-Log.

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
kiwifarms.net
Saying how much of a bottom you are and how much you love to be choked is probably not a great idea if you don't want to get messages from random men on social media.
What I don't get is it sounds like the politest, nicest 'thirsty dude' DM I've ever heard of. "I've been thinking about you all day"? "I want to make you happy"? Jesus, wife that one.
You think she'd be upset over getting a message like "I want to bust a nut all over your face" or something, this legit sounds like... I mean still you're probably not going to have much luck just trying to woo random streamers via DMs but jesus, as far as unsolicited DMs go that one sounds almost charming from her selected quotes.

Furia

kiwifarms.net
Probably a scammer ..everyone on ig male/female/business/animal has definitively gotten one of those dms at some point in their ig lifetime. So Jude sit the fuck down. Also she is really pushing this apartment narrative ..
wishitso.PNG

why does she think her life will drastically change if she were to move out? She'd be doing the exact same thing..with just having to clean/do things herself & actually pay bills. She got the lens as it is because she claimed she borrowed the 'difference' from her mother. Her entire life has been dependent on others..hell her dream career still relies people paying her to see her content...she is so fucking lazy.

Last edited:

Win98SE

kiwifarms.net
Jude's job is so real that despite having 5% of the living expenses of someone her age, she still needed to crowdfund the purchase of a lens for her totally 100% real job of streaming video games to less than 100 people.

My predictions for the apartment saga: mid-2021, Jude realizes that the apartment is out of reach due to lack of funds. She then begins to craft the narrative that her living situation is turning toxic again, suggesting that it's becoming dangerous for her to continue staying there and that her life is at stake if the situation isn't rectified soon. ScamStarter 2.0 kicks off as a dual GoFundMe/Twitch donation drive. Falling short of the goal, Jude describes that her home life has improved and that the money will be repurposed for something vague like "the next chapter of her life", kicking off another year+ of NEET living and spawning enough content to fill out 200 more pages here on the farms.

Tumbo

Only Half Crippled
kiwifarms.net
Didn't a few months ago, she come on and say she was SELLING her camera because she can't do portraits because Covid and she's SOOOO busy with twitch? The other day one of her posts, she said she bought a new camera and now she's getting this lens for "clearer streaming?" .

Twitch popularity SOOOOO depends on clarity of your stream, guyz
The Very existence of DSP blows her stream clerity bullshit right out of the water speaking of DSP I must begrudgingly admit he puts more effort in his streams then Jude if only just slightly.

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
Dont most states take away your Medicaid and SNAP when you have over $2,000 worth of assets? Not to mention I highly doubt she reported that grift as income if she kept the hand outs.

View attachment 1490080
I'm not sure what the rules are today, but a friend of mine was poor enough for food stamps as a kid, and the rule banned people collecting assistance from KEEPING any money above a certain low amount. IIRC, there was one time my friend's mother got a small windfall somehow (around $4,000) and took the kids to a Disney park because she HAD to; if she tried saving the money for an emergency, she would have lost her benefits although, even then, a one-time lump sum of $4,000 was NOT enough money to transform a poor family into a family rich enough to get by without assistance.

glass_houses

Absolutely impartial.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure what the rules are today, but a friend of mine was poor enough for food stamps as a kid, and the rule banned people collecting assistance from KEEPING any money above a certain low amount. IIRC, there was one time my friend's mother got a small windfall somehow (around $4,000) and took the kids to a Disney park because she HAD to; if she tried saving the money for an emergency, she would have lost her benefits although, even then, a one-time lump sum of $4,000 was NOT enough money to transform a poor family into a family rich enough to get by without assistance.
That's ridiculous. Whoever came up with that rule was insane. I can understand if the windfall was declared as earnings and the amount deducted from benefits, but being forced to spend it or lose your benefits entirely? There's nothing remotely sensible about that.

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
That's ridiculous. Whoever came up with that rule was insane. I can understand if the windfall was declared as earnings and the amount deducted from benefits, but being forced to spend it or lose your benefits entirely? There's nothing remotely sensible about that.
Indeed. And it used to be even worse. I think this is no longer the case in any of the 50 states, but it used to be, in at least some states, that mere ownership of a car (any car, even a barely running piece of crap) would be enough to disqualify you from any financial assistance.

(Note for non-American Farmers: except for a couple of cities, including New York and much of Boston, which have decent mass transit, in most of America a car is a necessity, not a luxury. So telling an adult "You may not have a car" is basically telling them "You may not get and keep any decent job unless it's a work at home thing.")

I think most/all states have done away with that particular hateful harmful rule, and some will even allow you to own a home below a certain value (because finally someone had enough sense to realize "It actually hurts the overall economy, if someone having only some temporary trouble putting food on the table is required to give up their home before getting any help"). And there's plenty of other idiotic examples of welfare recipients being harmed by the stupid rules -- I have a vague memory of something like, a teenager got an after-school job to save money for college, and as a result her whole family lost their food stamps after the teenager's tiny savings account got too high. (IIRC that did lead to enough outraged news coverage that I think some politicians stepped in to help the family somehow.)

I think the rule still is that American poor-person assistance still has a ridiculously strict cutoff rate too: "You qualify for assistance ONLY if you make less than X dollars per year." If you make more than X dollars, they do NOT do something like "For every dollar you earn above X, we'll cut your benefits by one dollar"; it's "If you make one dollar over X, you lose ALL financial assistance." It really is a trap -- once you start collecting welfare help, it's very difficult to pull yourself up to a point where you don't need welfare any more.

But getting back to the topic of this thread: I don't think Jude having that expensive camera lens is enough to kick her off public assistance, though keeping that money might. But I also know that Medicare and Medicaid have different qualification rules than food stamps and other "hardcore" welfare help. For that matter, it's possible Jude's Medicaid is not the "poor person Medicaid," but "dependent of an elderly person" Medicaid -- IIRC her parents are in their 70s, and once Americans reach official retirement age (65 or 67, depending), they automatically qualify for Social Security and Medicare benefits regardless of their financial status. Even Bill Gates will automatically qualify for these benefits, once he's old enough. After Jude turns 26, the age where Americans are no longer allowed to be their parents' "dependents" for health insurance purposes, I have no idea if she will still qualify for her current heath insurance, because I don't know if it is actually "her" insurance, or "her parents'" insurance.

Brittnay Matthews

Mercenary Cheerleader
kiwifarms.net
lmfao at Jude comparing her talentless self to Charli. That chick has 70 mil followers and is a good dancer, Jude on the other hand can't "create" anything to save her life. Her content is garbage, all the games she poorly plays are outdated or irrelevant and never challenging. she's probably one of the worst gamers on twitch.

If she kept her content up to date with the gaming scene, she'd gain more traffic because people are more interested in new games (like TLOU2, GOT) DBD is something you play when you already have some audience and friends on twitch, but she knows she doesn't have the skills, she doesn't TRY to learn those skills, yet she feels entitled to that twitch partnership just because she's a fat ''queer'' latina. GOD she's annoying.

Furia

kiwifarms.net
If she kept her content up to date with the gaming scene, she'd gain more traffic because people are more interested in new games (like TLOU2, GOT) DBD is something you play when you already have some audience and friends on twitch, but she knows she doesn't have the skills, she doesn't TRY to learn those skills, yet she feels entitled to that twitch partnership just because she's a fat ''queer'' latina. GOD she's annoying.
That's the thing that gets me with this "twitch saga". She talks about how hard it is as a fake bi latina x fat woman to make it on twitch..when all the opportunities she's gotten has been because of it and/or her own privileges. There are plenty of streamers that are actually good at the games they play, or are just entertaining to watch/interact with who don't cry oppression and therefore don't get the chances/growing viewership she has.

Just to sperg (Jude's my fav cow so inc 'tism) on her opportunities:

-Jude was editing for Justin Nick, the owner of her stream team before she was doing twitch consistently. She magically then bypasses other applicants with her low viewer count and gets accepted into their popular LGBTQ friendly team. (giving her more exposure)

-Jude gets front page attention for a charity called dream something ...(a charity for female gamers to get funding for their stream settups; which she later admits she applied to..which I think it's pretty scummy to claim you're raising money for a charity you also try to get money from) This gave her some attention, but for the wrong reasons..she was playing stardew at the time, and she was running it with all the item generating cheats, and got called out by some viewers that made her start her heavy handed "NO BACKSEAT' rules. (This pattern continues as Jude has admitted to buying currency for animal crossing on ebay, skins/items from other users on DBD, not to mention almost every 'difficult' game she's played has been always on the easiest setting. this is why she raged quit on BOTw, and rushed through Undertale..getting salty when someone told her she didn't get the 'good ending')

- Jude gets font page exposure again when a well known black streamer does an interview with her, and Jude talks about 'muh opression' as a bi minority fat streamer (there was some good comments during that stream that of course got quickly deleted and a KF shout out)

- Jude who now at like 30 avg viewers, starts to offer editing videos again (mainly to LGBTQ streamers with big followings), even though prior she stopped offering because she felt she was "too above it' and was a 'legit streamer' now. Coincidentally..Jude starts seeing more raids to her channel, many of whom she either edited videos for or who she kissed so much ass on twitter, they eventually threw her a bone.

- Jude exploits the BLM movement on twitch (you know rather than go out in protests in NYC that were actively going on) which drew a lot of sjw white guilt watchers to her stream. As a result she luckily gets raided by one of the more prominent white couple streamers of twitch.

All this narc supply gave her the idea to already start pushing for partner something which takes the average streamer 1- 3yrs to do.
She is pushing for this because apparently she applied for some sort of television/Streaming show (she hasn't disclosed what it is or is about..she just calls it 'redacted' ) and claims that if she gets it, she will get even more exposure and possibly seal her deal for partner come November. My guess it's some SJW documentary on minority gamers or some FA bullshit ( I don't think it's a reality show)

so there you have it, where exactly is the oppression? If you took Jude and simply made her a white straight male streamer..where would she be? She's bad at games, she polices her viewers and never fully engages with her audience unless it's them kissing her ass or throwing money at her?
That streamer would be D.O.A and would not get even a sliver of the aforementioned opportunities because, lol white devil.

Burn Book

Bye Dush Bags
kiwifarms.net
Is it bad that I hope she gets the show deal? There's no way she would be edited in a way that wouldn't reveal her as the spoiled child she is, even if they will try to make her look as good as possible (and I doubt they will, unless everybody else will be somehow even less sympathetic than she is... but that would be hard to achieve), it would be so funny.

AlabamaWhitman

kiwifarms.net
lmfao at Jude comparing her talentless self to Charli. That chick has 70 mil followers and is a good dancer, Jude on the other hand can't "create" anything to save her life. Her content is garbage, all the games she poorly plays are outdated or irrelevant and never challenging. she's probably one of the worst gamers on twitch.
That gave me a good chuckle too. Charli and Addison are both teenage millionaires who make 5 figures per post and Jude is...Jude. Delusions of grandeur are on brand for her though, so this fits right in.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jude is currently streaming for Judemas Day 1. She has been streaming for almost 50 minutes and has yet to start gaming, and has just recently said she's afraid she's going to have a "wardrobe malfunction" and her tits will fly out. She should be fearful. Kiwi Farms remembers her last wardrobe malfunction.

She played some godawful compilation of herself screeching, including these gems:
im a bottom.pnghot bitch.png
Also screeching "I'm not a daddy, I'm a bottom!" It's almost like what she wants most for her birthday (after getting her Amazon wishlist purchased to completion, that is) is to finally lose her virginity.

EDIT: She's demanding Twitch give her partner on the 12th. :story:

Someone in chat has helpful advice:
headphones not recommended.png

:story:
asskissing.png

Last edited:
Tags
obese