Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

Buffy the SJW slayer

kiwifarms.net
I popped in just in time for the pronouns discussion, too. It was one of her "Let's stop playing and chat" speeches. Just as well since she was sucking at the game.
Judy's speech, paraphrased:
"I'm not a woman. I'm not a woman. My pronouns are in my bio, thanks." Why is she ok with feminine terms like girlfriend or queen? It's complicated. Being non-binary is to exist outside of gender. She was raised as a woman, so it's hard to break from that. "Ummmm... *swallows hard* you see, it's like... Well. Uhhh, who said it..." There's an article she can quote to answer your question! But... she can't find it.
She has no real thoughts or convictions or identities of her own.
I guess I'm surprised she didn't just say, "Google exists. Do not burden me with this, I'm exhausted!" That'll probably be a passive-agressive tweet later.
Or maybe even a super interesting tik tok!
Their identities are so mutable and mercurial it's hard to keep up. They put too much stock on identifying words like 'man' or 'woman.' How is mermaid any more legitimate? You can be a woman who has a moustache, is 6 foot tall and has a buzz cut. You're still a woman. I don't really understand the floatiness of identity at the moment. It's like if you're not a locked in idea of what a woman is, you have to find a new word to describe yourself. It's like saying you aren't happy with the word 'human' anymore because you don't feel like certain other humans.

It's like saying, 'I'm not comfortable with calling my eyes blue so I'd like if you called me 'sky-eyed' going forward.' It's just a descriptive word, it doesn't matter so much!

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Their identities are so mutable and mercurial it's hard to keep up. They put too much stock on identifying words like 'man' or 'woman.' How is mermaid any more legitimate? You can be a woman who has a moustache, is 6 foot tall and has a buzz cut. You're still a woman. I don't really understand the floatiness of identity at the moment. It's like if you're not a locked in idea of what a woman is, you have to find a new word to describe yourself. It's like saying you aren't happy with the word 'human' anymore because you don't feel like certain other humans.

It's like saying, 'I'm not comfortable with calling my eyes blue so I'd like if you called me 'sky-eyed' going forward.' It's just a descriptive word, it doesn't matter so much!
Let me clear up your confusion.

It’s damned hard to be special when you’re plain and average. Special words are an easier way to get attention than learning a skill, being attractive or having something interesting to say.

Buffy the SJW slayer

kiwifarms.net
Let me clear up your confusion.

It’s damned hard to be special when you’re plain and average. Special words are an easier way to get attention than learning a skill, being attractive or having something interesting to say.
The words are literally their identities.

Like woman is a word but under that umbrella are billions of individuals and identities. But you're right, they can't stand out under that umbrella, so they put a towel down on the beach and called themselves a queer mermaid jew.

It's the autistic expression of 'you can grow up to be whatever you want.'

Last edited:

Burn Book

Bye Dush Bags
kiwifarms.net
"writing a navel gazey post about your twitch career" + "just lazy and irresponsible" oooh beautiful! someone had seen the light, especially if they left the discord server too. I'm shocked Jude responded so calmly to accusations like that, but I'm sure she was seething inside. But I guess that's why she claims to have not been able to do the research - sorry Judy, that doesn't make you any less lazy.
This Discord post is just dripping with resentment. The "navel gazey post about your twitch career" thing sounds like whoever this person is, they're just generally annoyed at Jude's antics. I wonder how many of her Discord members have similar feelings.

AlabamaWhitman

kiwifarms.net
Not so sure, I thought this person was a pretty regular Jude follower..this is what I saw, looks like bacterias will go the way of some former Jude cultists.

View attachment 1587061
This is beautiful stuff. When Jesska said "they did it in a really hurtful way" I just assumed she probably meant it came from here. But nope, just someone speaking logically and not sucking Judes ass for ONCE. I love this song.

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This Discord post is just dripping with resentment. The "navel gazey post about your twitch career" thing sounds like whoever this person is, they're just generally annoyed at Jude's antics. I wonder how many of her Discord members have similar feelings.
They will all have that moment if/when Jude crosses their own personal line and says something that they find offensive. Jude can go off 24/7 on the white cis hetero-normative patriarchy, but she needs to tread very carefully around their pet issues. Even though I'm liberal, this trend on the left of being super sensitive about every damn thing is annoying af.

Buffy the SJW slayer

kiwifarms.net

Ethical Nightmare

Don’t be such a negaton
kiwifarms.net
I’d say that Jude got off pretty lightly for this, considering how rabid the SJWs get when one of their own does something that offends the cult. I think her being Latino (and fat, queer, nonbinary to a lesser extent) is what saved her from more serious backlash. But from what I’ve seen of SJWs, they will forever remember this transgression, and will use this against her if she does or says something that is “problematic” again. Tread carefully Jude, because god knows you can’t handle criticism or being called out. Though for us here, watching the chimp out will be highly amusing.

Furia

kiwifarms.net
Okay, so... how many kiwis even are on Jude's discord, because it sounds there's a bunch of you there lmao can you guys also say how many people are on the discord total?
A few and there were more back in the day, but they got removed when Jude realized and started making strict rules such as linking socials, etc.
There's over 200 members ( and I think she's up to 8 mods now too lol) , but it's usually the same 20 or so people who post regularly; they are either kiss asses or even crazier than Jude (See Lex). Then there's several fallen who confronted Jude and either left or were excommunicated.. just a few: Astra the tranny, Jilly the chick that said Jude's community wasnt a safe space and wanted to lose weight, the kid that wanted Jude to kill foxes in BOTW, etc.
Oh and a bunch of >18yr olds that thankfully outed themselves. Which is a blessing in disguise, they certainly need not look up to Jude.

US Marine Hyde

AutistiCATS: the Musical
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think her lack of engagement is because she’s not posting enough about her vague “trauma,” it’s because she doesn’t post or do anything interesting. In the past week, off the top of my head, she’s posted... her doctor’s appointment, some really lousy Tik Toks, pictures of herself eating bagels... and I think that’s it. Her doctor’s appointment was the most exciting thing that’s happened in a long time. She not only lives the pitiable life of an elderly shut in, she has zero personality to maintain any kind of following. It’s miraculous that she’s gotten so far as to average 90 something viewers on her terrible, annoying, monotonous streams. The dozens of suggestions for content she gets go nowhere because she is just too lazy to do anything more than turn a camera on while she’s playing video games. Every little bit of engagement she gets is more than she deserves for the effort she puts in.

FuckDuckSeagull

hoot hoot hoot
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think her lack of engagement is because she’s not posting enough about her vague “trauma,” it’s because she doesn’t post or do anything interesting. In the past week, off the top of my head, she’s posted... her doctor’s appointment, some really lousy Tik Toks, pictures of herself eating bagels... and I think that’s it. Her doctor’s appointment was the most exciting thing that’s happened in a long time. She not only lives the pitiable life of an elderly shut in, she has zero personality to maintain any kind of following. It’s miraculous that she’s gotten so far as to average 90 something viewers on her terrible, annoying, monotonous streams. The dozens of suggestions for content she gets go nowhere because she is just too lazy to do anything more than turn a camera on while she’s playing video games. Every little bit of engagement she gets is more than she deserves for the effort she puts in.
Judy hasn't quite realized that in order to get people to stay interested one needs to be interesting. Either genuinely or trainwreck-sort of a way. Judy here needs to up her insanity to get those hatewatchers.

Ethical Nightmare

Don’t be such a negaton
kiwifarms.net
Judy hasn't quite realized that in order to get people to stay interested one needs to be interesting. Either genuinely or trainwreck-sort of a way. Judy here needs to up her insanity to get those hatewatchers.
Jude fails because she only wants positive attention, never any negative, which ultimately defeats the purpose of being well known. Where would trashy wannabe celebrities and other famewhores be if they didn’t allow any negative opinions of themselves? Oh yeah, they’d be featured on this website with us laughing at them while the world at large ignores them.

Last edited:
Tags
obese