Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

Not me

It's a me, Meeoow!
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many hours a day or week Jude actually practice the games she plays. Especially with DBD. Many streamers I know and watch play their games many hours a week off stream or off video to get good at it. What does she play aside from low energy AC?
Does she ever do anything to really get good at a game**? Press X to doubt.

Ethical Nightmare

Don’t be such a negaton
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many hours a day or week Jude actually practice the games she plays. Especially with DBD. Many streamers I know and watch play their games many hours a week off stream or off video to get good at it. What does she play aside from low energy AC?
Does she ever do anything to really get good at a game**? Press X to doubt.

Of course not, because that would actually require effort and work, which is above Jude’s capabilities.

Not me

It's a me, Meeoow!
kiwifarms.net
Of course not, because that would actually require effort and work, which is above Jude’s capabilities.
So she is a """""""gamer"""""""". (Don't worry, I know this since she started streaming) Let's admit it all she knows is shallow Animal Crossing which requires no effort or energy. I wish some one would gift her a real game like Metro, Wolfenstein or even shit Assassins Creed. Anything that is worth watching and would be fun to see her struggle, fail and figure it out. Jude needs a button smasher not a text book game. She can't read or act for shit. The hell even Borderlands would be better.
Jude, play a real game for once!

Furia

kiwifarms.net
1599923182251.png

So Jude apparently had another meltdown last night while streaming.
I didn't watch the initial part so Im assuming some of the streamers she played with talked about losing weight.
However, a new user came in and apparently said a phrase that included the word crazy. The user asked for some clarification and instead just got hounded by mods and Jude with links to their ablesim document instead of tactfully handling the matter
rules.JPG

Jude's Response: ( a lot of awkward silence because even though Jude acts tough, she's a coward that can't handle confrontation if it's not behind a social media post)

The user, rightfully confused politely dipped which set the non woman queen off further
notforme.JPG

Jude kept trying to justify her nastiness (you can tell it was just eating at her), and dumped her stream only 10 mins later to go clout chase play with an official dbd streamer.

Last edited:

CobraPlissken

The more things change the more they stay the same
kiwifarms.net
"We will bop you if you do not comply with Jude's ruling on this matter. This is not a democracy, Jude's word is law" - I don't know what's funnier, if that's trying to make her authoritarianism look cute and quirky by using words like "bop you" (I don't even know what they mean by that, I guess it's the Mermaid's Queen equivalent of "send them to the gulag"), or the fact that there are people who accept and enforce Kim Jude-Un's authority.

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
Anything that is worth watching and would be fun to see her struggle, fail and figure it out.
She would never figure it out, though. She's too lazy to even use a walkthrough. If she can't buy something to improve her gameplay, she won't bother any more.
As creative as she's supposed to be, she could've done a lot with Animal Crossing.
View attachment 1591086
So Jude apparently had another meltdown last night while streaming.
I didn't watch the initial part so Im assuming some of the streamers she played with talked about losing weight.
However, a new user came in and apparently said a phrase that included the word crazy. The user asked for some clarification and instead just got hounded by mods and Jude with links to their ablesim document instead of tactfully handling the matter
View attachment 1591065
Jude's Response: ( a lot of awkward silence because even though Jude acts tough, she's a coward that can't handle confrontation if it's not behind a social media post)
View attachment 1591068

The user, rightfully confused politely dipped which set the non woman queen off further
View attachment 1591098

Jude kept trying to justify her nastiness (you can tell it was just eating at her), and dumped her stream only 10 mins later to go clout chase play with an official dbd streamer.
View attachment 1591085
I love watching Jude nervously struggle with confrontation. It doesn't even have to be confrontational, she flounders anytime her position on a topic is questioned. Even if she's politely asked to clarify what she's saying.

Jude's contradictory "Everyone is welcome!" / "There are lots of nit-picky rules and they are fucking law." will continue to bite her in the ass. I wonder how she will deal if her channel counties to grow. She should just officially make it "for snowflakes only."

Brittnay Matthews

Mercenary Cheerleader
kiwifarms.net
You can't decide if something isn't ableist if I'm linking an article that states otherwise. fuck you if you don't believe things you read on the internet right away without a critical thought.

I can't imagine the horror of having normal everyday conversations being jude and not accepting that words have more than one meaning depending on the context, like crazy doesn't solely mean "mentally ill". I know she's kinda dumb but has she ever opened a dictionary?

Makes me wonder if she lashes out at her parents on daily basis, one "wrong" word and you get a lecture and a meltdown.

Not me

It's a me, Meeoow!
kiwifarms.net
Makes me wonder if she lashes out at her parents on daily basis, one "wrong" word and you get a lecture and a meltdown.
I bet in real life Jude is as silent as a mouse and not vocal about anything at all. She might bitch at her parents because they have to love her and she can get away with it but outside of the house she is meek.

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"And I was told to support you." So -- people are being prodded to support Jude and she can't even show a little bit of graciousness to get the views? If I were the person that sent viewers her way, I would never, ever make that mistake again. Why risk pissing off your own followers to support a potato like Jude? Totally not worth the risk.

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1591967

View attachment 1591972

Jude's excuse for her earlier meltdown:

View attachment 1591974

More thirst-posting from Jude:

View attachment 1591976

More dumb, crazy, stupid shit from Jude:

View attachment 1591978
So, why does cooking in the kitchen trigger her ED, but ordering food doesn't? Shouldn't eating food be the real trigger for an ED?

So, you finally get people to stop saying "retarded", and now you've come for the replacement words. That's how it is always going to be. There will ALWAYS be something to take offense over. I hear people her age saying things like "X is cancer" without the least bit of concern about people who actually have cancer. Or Jude's talk of being choked when she doesn't even consider that this might trigger women who have been in abusive relationships. Why do only some groups get special snowflake treatment but others have to just suck it up?

For example, the amount of time that non-religious people say "Jesus" or "Jesus Fucking Christ" is terribly offensive to me. I don't see a big movement to be inclusive and sensitive to Christians. But call Jude a fat woman and Jude's ready to resurrect the Crusades to punish the heresy.

Synthwave

Junk Culture
kiwifarms.net
This is going to be one of those things that will isolate Jude from success. Any business savvy influencer knows that the road to larger audiences and ultimately, success is that people find you relatable and accessible. The person following you considers you as a friend and an equal in a way, that creates comfort and the feel and need of ”check up” on you as you would on a friend. Her making these posts is just Jude placing herself on a pedestal and raising herself on a level that her followers can’t reach because she needs to feel she is in power and in control. Which is absolutely retarted and crippling to her own career development. I can’t believe someone is actually this stupid and self absorbed that she sabotages any chance she gets for actually fulfilling her dreams of becoming an influencer with a large following.

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
Jude is so absolutely worthless in every way. She can’t even maintain friendships with those in her “community” that she constantly parades as a welcoming space.

You have to be enormously full of yourself to treat your followers so poorly and still expect to rule over them as dictator.

Tags
obese