Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, the eating disorder trigger was telling her that they cooked X, but instead cooked something that she doesn't like? Like WTF. That's a tantrum over picky eating, not eating disorder trauma.

This is what happens when you let the loonies redefine words. Suddenly bi is "wants a hot dude, but will tell girls they are pretty on Twitter so I can claim to be queer". Gender is something that changes with the wind direction. And a "restrictive" eating disorder is "I refuse to eat anything I don't like". Good grief. Jude really is an overgrown toddler.

katebushnightcore

Cw cooking
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand. Did she order tacos the next night just so she could have her TW ED moment or are those just a pic of random tacos from google (bc hers were either repulsive &/or slammed immediately).
well who said "if you don't feel loved by your family I'm your new parent" like, two days ago?
imagine some depressed teens reaching out just to have her reject them as well. lmao Jude you're ruthless.
Damn jude you're worse than my parents. At least they don't act interested in the first place before canceling you.

Brittnay Matthews

Mercenary Cheerleader
kiwifarms.net
Am I reading this right? is she bitching about a meal (someone unworthy to credit took the time to prepare) being presented in a form she doesn't like (on plates ig) ? and above that she's praising herself for taking out the veggies and chicken and putting them in tortillas, considering it a huge win worthy of posting on instagram.

Honestly jude I appreciate the honesty but goddamn you're pathetic, that's not what cooking means but you don't care about words meaning, do you.

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
Am I reading this right? is she bitching about a meal (someone unworthy to credit took the time to prepare) being presented in a form she doesn't like (on plates ig) ? and above that she's praising herself for taking out the veggies and chicken and putting them in tortillas, considering it a huge win worthy of posting on instagram.

Honestly jude I appreciate the honesty but goddamn you're pathetic, that's not what cooking means but you don't care about words meaning, do you.
Bitch is so fucking entitled she acts like she should be handed a Nobel Peace Prize for adapting a damn recipe to her tastes, something people do all the time.

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
Ya know, I have no idea what kind of thing turns Henry Cavill on, and in the unlikely event I ever meet him I won't ask because that's fucking rude and inappropriate, but I think "butt-covering giant-diaper-sized lingerie big enough to go parasailing" is not it.

View attachment 1594484
If Jude really thinks she looks hot in this image, she probably needs real glasses and should schedule an eye exam.

Also, the reason she's single is because she's completely entitled and batshit insane and doesn't even try to hide it.
To be fair, I took that screenshot from a GIF that was a few seconds long. She blinks her eyes a few times, and in between the blinks her eyes are open and she gives what I guess is supposed to be a sexy "come hither, Henry Cavill or a rich Henry Cavill lookalike" gaze (you're right about her being entitled and insane, but forgot to add "rude, annoying and thoroughly unpleasant to be around" and "has absolutely nothing positive to offer a platonic friend or romantic partner").

Here are a couple screenshots of Jude with her eyes open, being "hot":
1600050974741.png

1600051075496.png

This might get me a MOTI rating, but regarding that earlier tweet where she talked about overcoming her "eating disorder" long enough to wrap a tortilla around some food, somehow what annoys me the most is the "content warning" beforehand. Anyone who gets triggered by the mention of "cooking" should not be online, but in a controlled, inpatient therapeutic setting. I'd actually be insulted if anybody thought I needed one.

Imagine everybody describing and dealing with minor setbacks the way Jude does:

Content/trigger warning: dim room color recognition disorder (DRCRD)
This morning when I got dressed I thought I put on black socks to match my clothes, but after getting to work I realized the socks were actually navy blue. But this time, instead of having a meltdown and my ableist boss sending me home early because I was supposedly "disturbing your coworkers and the people in the office down the hall are complaining too," I took an anti-anxiety pill and kept on working! Until I quit, because the work environment was very toxic and non-supportive.

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lmao if anyone else had posted this publicly, I’d assume it was a pretty funny joke. It looks like two drum sticks shoved into a decorative casing.

This picture reminds me of the fat-nerdy-girl-putting-on-make-up-and-ditching-her-glasses-for-the-first-time in every high school movie ever made. If she would just act normal with even an average personality, she could get an average slightly overweight lonely guy with some effort.

Synthwave

Junk Culture
kiwifarms.net
Bitch is so fucking entitled she acts like she should be handed a Nobel Peace Prize for adapting a damn recipe to her tastes, something people do all the time.
You know what I would love? That Jude would be sent somewhere rural to do physical labour from 9-5, offered decent living and sleeping surroundings and healthy food with normal portion sizes, at the same time every day. No internet, no phone, no nothing. You think she would overcome her ridiculous eating ”problems” (just attention seeking) and start to act like a semi decent person? Just theoretical speculation, she is far too big to kidnap.

glass_houses

ready for the troonpocalypse
kiwifarms.net
You know what I would love? That Jude would be sent somewhere rural to do physical labour from 9-5, offered decent living and sleeping surroundings and healthy food with normal portion sizes, at the same time every day. No internet, no phone, no nothing. You think she would overcome her ridiculous eating ”problems” (just attention seeking) and start to act like a semi decent person? Just theoretical speculation, she is far too big to kidnap.
It'd never work. She'd refuse to work and would throw huge tantrums whenever she was asked to do something that looked difficult. She would break into the kitchen in the middle of night to get extra food. She'd run away on the regular. Everything she could do to act out and make the lives of others miserable, she would do. At no point would she buckle down and do her best, she'd be an obnoxious nightmare day and night.

Ethical Nightmare

Don’t be such a negaton
kiwifarms.net
If she would just act normal with even an average personality, she could get an average slightly overweight lonely guy with some effort.
Considering Jude’s obsession with Henry Cavill, Jude is probably the type to think fat guys are beneath her and that she deserves a hot, incrediblely fit, rich man. Because women are fat because genetics and conditions and men are fat because they’re lazy and eat too much.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a nice idea, and might have actually worked if it had happened when she was, say, 10 or 11, but at this point she's a straight-up Narcissist, and Narcs are unfixable. She'd just scream and throw tantrums and sulk and malinger and possibly claim thoughts of suicide until she was allowed to return home. Physical labor? She'd screech about her fibromyalgia. and the only way she'd shut up and do it would be at the end of a loaded gun (in which case, hey, she might actually develop the PTSD/C-PTSD she claims to have).

She's a lost cause. Which is a tragedy when you really think about who she could have been and the life she could have led had someone intervened at a crucial point in her life, but alas, what's done is done, and this is the result.

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you guys were worried that Judy didn't bring up her amazing tacos in the discord, have no fear, she even stood up forever to make them 😮
1600094409388.png

I don't think I saw this posted, does anyone know what partnership she is talking about?
1600093634645.png

ANNOUNCEMENT
1600095023274.png

1600094974527.png

I double checked and Bacterias, the navel gazer accuser, is gone from the server. Did she leave herself? Did Judy give her the boot? RIP
1600094715519.png
Is this person saying they don't have the will to press Follow on IG? just wow
1600093964725.png

This is a rough 24
1600094182101.png

1600094214865.png
Happy Monday, have a fresh start to your week with a selfie from Lex
1600095093914.png

Last edited:

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
The only way I could see Jude at her age having even a theoretical chance of snapping out of her entitlement bubble is if she not only found herself in a sink-or-swim type of situation, but one where there were no other people around for her to try and sulk favors out of. I remember a scene from Gone With the Wind (the book), where Scarlett the spoiled Southern belle has lost all her wealth and is struggling to get food from a neighbor's abandoned garden, and starts to cry, but then checks herself, and thinks something like "Crying only helped if there was a man around to help you" -- Jude needs to be in a "Flying into a narc rage only helps if there are doormat people sufficiently cowed to give you your way" type of situation. Except the only way that could happen is in some apocalyptic end-of-civilization scenario that depopulates Brooklyn, so yeah ... Jude's basically a no-hoper at this point.

Tags
obese