Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

US Marine Hyde

AutistiCATS: the Musical
kiwifarms.net
Somehow I don’t feel inspired to take on the world when I see Judy’s scowling face with words plastered over it. But good to know that even though she sleeps 14 hours a day, it was better than usual.

Seeing her retweeting “why are straight people calling themselves tops and bottoms” :story:
Bitch, he’s talking about you!

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has an entire room to herself. Maybe if she wasn't such a slob, she could take photos in that room. Or, she could go outside and take photos of one of the most interesting cities in the world. She could have years of content (and probably develop a pretty good following) by just taking a photo of a different place every day.

Also, that other girl looks like a toddler in that photo. Yeah, that's inspirational.

SPX5kzy

Crude, but effective.
kiwifarms.net
She hasn’t made a new Gofuckme for moving (yet) and hasn’t said anything about filling out applications for apartments, and she would mention it, so I wonder if Jude is going to just keep saying that she can’t wait to do ____ when she moves, and say affirmations or whatever hoping an apartment, or whatever amount of $ it would take, will magically manifest itself? She said in the next 6 months? To her benefit she’s correct that the renters market is shit in the US right now, possibly even worse in places like NYC, but I doubt any land lords have slashed prices so much that she can afford it on her twitch income. Speaking of which, any idea if we can guess how much she’s making from twitch with her subscriber numbers?

Also I’m wondering if she will get a call about the results of her bloodwork this week?

PurpleEater

kiwifarms.net
Sometimes Jude really almost makes me MOTI. "Confined to a small room??"

My God, Jude, you are not in prison. You are not being held captive. You don't even have a real illness forcing you to be homebound. No one is making you to do anything or stay anywhere. If anything, it's your BODY that confines you to that "small room" (which, by the way, seems pretty decent-sized if she can have a bed, dresser, cat, desktop computer & all her gaming shit in it).

What exactly does she need more space for, anyway? She spends all her time sleeping, eating, and going online. She rarely moves. She doesn't seem to collect anything or make anything.

Jude, GO OUTSIDE. You'd probably feel less "confined" sleeping on the streets. So many people would kill to have free room and board in NYC and what I assume is paid meals and everything else. But she chooses to use words like "confined." Give me a fucking break.

BanalEntropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
She's never mentioned pitching in for bills or paying some rent has she? She spends all day tweeting, it's totally possible that I've missed it.

Her parents are doing her such a disservice by not making her pay even something as lenient as $350/month. Now she wants to move out without any real experience budgeting or understanding of all the costs involved. Jude thinks she "works" but a person that works has bills and living expenses to cover. She's on par with a teenager earning spending money.

Last edited:

JambledUpWords

Thin privilege is real y’all
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She gets $2.50 of every sub. There's also bits (100 = $1) and donations (straight to her PayPal minus PayPal's fee.)

There's a !subs command in her chat. Someone can run it and probably get the number from there.
She says that she’s above 500 sub points again, but for simplicity’s sake and not wanting to overestimate, let’s just say she has exactly 500.

500*2.50= $1,250

Jude also does Twitch commissions at $40 a pop. If she does between 5-10 a week, that’s between $200-$400 a week. If she does between 20-40 commissions a month, that’s between $800-$1,600 a month.

Between her commissions and sub points, her monthly income would be between $2,050 and $2,850 a month (provided she maintains 500 sub points or more each month and has a minimum of 20 commissions per month.

If Jude makes the minimum of $2,050 a month, her yearly income would be $24,600. If Jude makes a certain amount off of Twitch, she’ll need to do taxes for it. That said, the minimum income of $24,600 a year isn’t enough to live in NYC on your own. The only way this money would go far is if she lives in the middle of nowhere. Even then, a cheap place could still be $600 a month, not counting utilities and other living expenses, which could paying over half of the monthly income towards living expenses (which, knowing how much Jude eats, that’s definitely possible). In other words, Jude isn’t cut out to live on her own at all. All things considered, Jude’s parents should start charging Jude monthly to live with them since she’s earning a bit of money, or at least start paying for her own food entirely.

Tl;dr if Jude has 500 sub points and a minimum of 20 commissions a month, her monthly income would be $2,050 a month and her yearly would be $24,600 a month (assuming she maintains the subs and commissions and they don’t drop). In other words, she has a long way to go before affording her own place.

PurpleEater

kiwifarms.net
She's never mentioned pitching in for bills or paying some rent has she? She spends all day tweeting, it's totally possible that I've missed it.

Her parents are doing her such a disservice by not making her pay even something as lenient as $350/month. Now she wants to move out without any real experience budgeting or understanding of all the costs involved. Jude thinks she "works" but a person that works has bills and living expenses to cover. She's on par with a teenager earning spending money.
Well-meaning though they may be, there's no doubt her parents majorly crippled her. They spoiled her throughout her life, gave into every whim, got her a private college education that she's made no attempt to make use of (as far as I know, Jude never whines about student loans, meaning Mom and Dad paid). Since they lost children it was no doubt of guilt, but that doesn't make it okay.

They continue to be her biggest enablers. She's 24-years-old and lives in her childhood bedroom. That's not always shameful; some young adults choose to live at home for a time and contribute to the household while saving money and helping out their family in the process. Some people fall on hard times and need to live at home for a bit to get back on their feet. It happens.

That is not the case with Jude, of course. Jude doesn't contribute to the household, bills, chores, nada. She doesn't cook or clean, and could barely be bothered to feed her father's terminally ill elderly cat (RIP). She doesn't even clean her room (that her parents pay for). Her parents could evict her and rent the room out to a subletter and make a decent amount of money towards the rent each month, but nope. Jude is just sitting in there, taking up space, filling it with take-out boxes and cat shit.

I think her parents know they've failed her and that she's an exceptional trainwreck, but they feel too guilty or something to kick her out on the streets. I get it, she's their daughter, and no matter how fucked up and autistic your kids may get you love them and want the best for them.

But not even charging her a minimum rent? Not giving her a move-out date? Perhaps they are, which is why she's aiming for "six months from now." All I know is, they've failed as much as Jude has.

Furia

kiwifarms.net
She gets $2.50 of every sub. There's also bits (100 = $1) and donations (straight to her PayPal minus PayPal's fee.)

There's a !subs command in her chat. Someone can run it and probably get the number from there.
numbers.JPG

she had posted this so August was her biggest month (no surprise there since there was a lot of grifting for her birthday)
Yet, she is still paying off her computer, she claims her 'mother' upfronted her the remaining $ for the lens that she would have to pay that back..and then factor in the fuck all take-out she gets. The real question will be if she can sustain that growth...which if these little incidents in discord/streams have proven will be difficult due to her narcissism and inane need to be right and control everything

when I watched that freakout snippet from the weekend stream, she was mentioning that she would like to stay in NY but it may not be possible, so maybe she isn't completely delusional about her lavish dream.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well-meaning though they may be, there's no doubt her parents majorly crippled her. They spoiled her throughout her life, gave into every whim, got her a private college education that she's made no attempt to make use of (as far as I know, Jude never whines about student loans, meaning Mom and Dad paid). Since they lost children it was no doubt of guilt, but that doesn't make it okay.

They continue to be her biggest enablers. She's 24-years-old and lives in her childhood bedroom. That's not always shameful; some young adults choose to live at home for a time and contribute to the household while saving money and helping out their family in the process. Some people fall on hard times and need to live at home for a bit to get back on their feet. It happens.

That is not the case with Jude, of course. Jude doesn't contribute to the household, bills, chores, nada. She doesn't cook or clean, and could barely be bothered to feed her father's terminally ill elderly cat (RIP). She doesn't even clean her room (that her parents pay for). Her parents could evict her and rent the room out to a subletter and make a decent amount of money towards the rent each month, but nope. Jude is just sitting in there, taking up space, filling it with take-out boxes and cat shit.

I think her parents know they've failed her and that she's an exceptional trainwreck, but they feel too guilty or something to kick her out on the streets. I get it, she's their daughter, and no matter how fucked up and autistic your kids may get you love them and want the best for them.

But not even charging her a minimum rent? Not giving her a move-out date? Perhaps they are, which is why she's aiming for "six months from now." All I know is, they've failed as much as Jude has.
She has mentioned that she does have student loan debt; I assume she's deferred repayment due to lack of (or at least insufficient) income.

Her parents may have helped with some expenses, but they didn't pay for her college, and I have no reason to believe they would either be able to (given that they are old people living in public housing), much less willing to, finance a totally worthless art school degree when Jude's shown no evidence of any creative talent whatsoever.

But yeah, she's definitely spoiled all to shit, however loving and well intentioned her parents may have been in doing so.

P. Barnes' THOT

방탄소년단-car door guy is my bias
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes Jude really almost makes me MOTI. "
honestly, I think I need a Jude break. She is so infinitely frustrating and retarded.

when I was 24, I had a 3 year old as a single mom (widow) with a realtors license trying to finish a molecular bio degree (which I did).

My parents are FOB Asian, and I decided to rebel and go it on my own. I can’t imagine having parents that will cater to your every whim, yet complain about it. The fucking nerve of this girl.

And don’t get me started on her attempt at folksy wisdom.

plus, she’s fucking fat and gross as hell

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She says that she’s above 500 sub points again, but for simplicity’s sake and not wanting to overestimate, let’s just say she has exactly 500.

500*2.50= $1,250

Jude also does Twitch commissions at $40 a pop. If she does between 5-10 a week, that’s between $200-$400 a week. If she does between 20-40 commissions a month, that’s between $800-$1,600 a month.

Between her commissions and sub points, her monthly income would be between $2,050 and $2,850 a month (provided she maintains 500 sub points or more each month and has a minimum of 20 commissions per month.

If Jude makes the minimum of $2,050 a month, her yearly income would be $24,600. If Jude makes a certain amount off of Twitch, she’ll need to do taxes for it. That said, the minimum income of $24,600 a year isn’t enough to live in NYC on your own. The only way this money would go far is if she lives in the middle of nowhere. Even then, a cheap place could still be $600 a month, not counting utilities and other living expenses, which could paying over half of the monthly income towards living expenses (which, knowing how much Jude eats, that’s definitely possible). In other words, Jude isn’t cut out to live on her own at all. All things considered, Jude’s parents should start charging Jude monthly to live with them since she’s earning a bit of money, or at least start paying for her own food entirely.

Tl;dr if Jude has 500 sub points and a minimum of 20 commissions a month, her monthly income would be $2,050 a month and her yearly would be $24,600 a month (assuming she maintains the subs and commissions and they don’t drop). In other words, she has a long way to go before affording her own place.
Seriously, I wish I didn't mind total humiliation. It would be cool to make $1200 a month for acting like a total sped and sucking at gaming. If only I didn't have any pride.

My brother had to live with my dad for a while and my dad made him pay a small amount of rent each month. My dad actually put the money in a savings account for him (without telling him) so that when he moved out he had a nice emergency fund set up already. My dad just wanted to teach him how to budget his money and also give an incentive to move out. If you have to pay rent, might as well pay rent for your own place, you know? If my kids ever live at home after college, that's exactly what I'll do, too.

My husband lived at home until we got married (it's a cultural thing in his case) but he had enough money saved up to buy his own house when he left and he worked and paid his own way through college (living at home to save on room and board). So, living at your parents' home makes sense if you are doing it for the right reasons. Just mooching off your parents, though, is shameful. Jude's just a moocher.

Tags
obese