Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's a Nuyorican NEAT. My god. She's channeling Jen with that slop. Cheese on cheese on meat on carbs. I wonder if she could whip up some mofungo or even just tortilla (PR omelette). Hell, I wonder if she's ever even had it. Brooklyn has some incredible Carib food but here she is on sour cream and flour tortillas with iceberg.

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is the cream cheese for?
Velveeta, I can see, sadly. This isn't even Tex Mex, this is Taco Bell food. So, I guess she made a "cheese sauce" by mixing Velveeta and cream cheese? Jesus. Celebratin' Latin heritage, y'all!
She gets mad over a sombrero sticker then makes this travesty.

CobraPlissken

The more things change the more they stay the same
kiwifarms.net
I like how they're all about their Hispanic heritage but use the Americanized (may I say colonized?) spelling of "Latino" (their "Latinx").

The Spanish language is heavily gendered, not only nouns but pronouns, articles and adjectives. Every thing that exists is either male or female in such languages - say, in Spanish water is male (el agua; "el" = "the" for male-gendered nouns), milk is female (la leche; "la" = "the" for female-gendered nouns). This gender-neutral bullshit is pure Anglo influence.

Also, one more instance of hypocrisy: using the "x" to make words gender-neutral is actually ableist, since it confuses screen readers for the visually impaired.

BanalEntropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
I like how they're all about their Hispanic heritage but use the Americanized (may I say colonized?) spelling of "Latino" (their "Latinx").

The Spanish language is heavily gendered, not only nouns but pronouns, articles and adjectives. Every thing that exists is either male or female in such languages - say, in Spanish water is male (el agua; "el" = "the" for male-gendered nouns), milk is female (la leche; "la" = "the" for female-gendered nouns). This gender-neutral bullshit is pure Anglo influence.

Also, one more instance of hypocrisy: using the "x" to make words gender-neutral is actually ableist, since it confuses screen readers for the visually impaired.
The only people I ever see use latinx are ultra woke white people and/or 3-4th generation hispanics in college.

Anytime I ask people I know that consider spanish their primary language or that have immigrant parents they either don't know wtf I'm talking about or they roll their eyes.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
She says that she’s above 500 sub points again, but for simplicity’s sake and not wanting to overestimate, let’s just say she has exactly 500.

500*2.50= $1,250

Jude also does Twitch commissions at $40 a pop. If she does between 5-10 a week, that’s between $200-$400 a week. If she does between 20-40 commissions a month, that’s between $800-$1,600 a month.

Between her commissions and sub points, her monthly income would be between $2,050 and $2,850 a month (provided she maintains 500 sub points or more each month and has a minimum of 20 commissions per month.

If Jude makes the minimum of $2,050 a month, her yearly income would be $24,600. If Jude makes a certain amount off of Twitch, she’ll need to do taxes for it. That said, the minimum income of $24,600 a year isn’t enough to live in NYC on your own. The only way this money would go far is if she lives in the middle of nowhere. Even then, a cheap place could still be $600 a month, not counting utilities and other living expenses, which could paying over half of the monthly income towards living expenses (which, knowing how much Jude eats, that’s definitely possible). In other words, Jude isn’t cut out to live on her own at all. All things considered, Jude’s parents should start charging Jude monthly to live with them since she’s earning a bit of money, or at least start paying for her own food entirely.

Tl;dr if Jude has 500 sub points and a minimum of 20 commissions a month, her monthly income would be $2,050 a month and her yearly would be $24,600 a month (assuming she maintains the subs and commissions and they don’t drop). In other words, she has a long way to go before affording her own place.
That's actually not a bad income for someone who sleeps 12-14 hours a day, stays in bed for 7-8 more and the "work" they produce is like a dog turd covered in sprinkles. And all 100% disposable. Definitely no excuse to order takeout multiple times a day and drop hundreds if not thousands on equipment way beyond the scope of what she's actually producing while totally stiffing her elderly parents for all living expenses.

I actually laughed when she was like "God people need to respect Hispanic culture, fawk. Also here is my recreation of a Taco Bell crunchwrap." You can't make this shit up.

Bunny at Law

kiwifarms.net
She's a Nuyorican NEAT. My god. She's channeling Jen with that slop. Cheese on cheese on meat on carbs. I wonder if she could whip up some mofungo or even just tortilla (PR omelette). Hell, I wonder if she's ever even had it. Brooklyn has some incredible Carib food but here she is on sour cream and flour tortillas with iceberg.
Mofungo? Bitch hasn't ever posted about tostones or maduros, I doubt she'd know what she was looking at. between the Latinx bullshit and her lily-white palette, Jude makes me MOTI. Bitch drank virgin coquito.

katebushnightcore

Cw cooking
kiwifarms.net
Jude's first world problems make me MOTI. None of it's gonna matter 10-20 years from now, Jude! She's at a pivotal moment in her life, assuming she does actually have chronic pain and not fat pain, and she's doubling down on a sedentary lifestyle because "muh twitch job/hobbies/cult of enablers & sycophants" (which is totally not a fat girl revenge fantasy). To lay it out for these chronic pain death fats, doing less in response to pain means your muscles will atrophy and your pain threshold for future movement will become lower & lower. She sure is making her future as difficult as possible.

JambledUpWords

Thin privilege is real y’all
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1600916View attachment 1600918

"challenging what it means to be an entertainer" is absolutely killing me. All I can see in my head is that clip shared here of Jude tripping over herself "um um um" while doing her witch bullshit. She's so funny.

If someone were to actually meet up with her from this app for a hookup as that's mainly what it's for ... I cannot imagine it.
> masc people
🙄 Just say “men”, Jude. As far as I know, you aren’t into masculine women. Also, stop using “top”, what you really want is a dom.

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
"challenging what it means to be an entertainer" is absolutely killing me.
I really can't believe she actually put that right in her dating profile. She's so one-dimensional.

Her "changing who can be an entertainer" shit is so dumb to begin with. But, ok, let's say that's part of her "brand." A motto she shares with her followers. That's fine for her "career." How does she think it would apply in any other situation?

She's so obsessed with her perceived success (and how even more successful she's bound to be in the future), she thinks strangers might want to fuck her because of it?

JambledUpWords

Thin privilege is real y’all
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really can't believe she actually put that right in her dating profile. She's so one-dimensional.

Her "changing who can be an entertainer" shit is so dumb to begin with. But, ok, let's say that's part of her "brand." A motto she shares with her followers. That's fine for her "career." How does she think it would apply in any other situation?

She's so obsessed with her perceived success (and how even more successful she's bound to be in the future), she thinks strangers might want to fuck her because of it?
She could probably get a date if she just talked about her cat instead. Lots of people like pets and that is something that is more relatable than being a Twitch star. Despite all the crap I give Jude over major life decisions, she’s somewhat tolerable if you just focus on the cat content.

Tags
obese