Snowflake Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
She forgot to mention that she'd like it in Manhattan with roomates that don't make noise and preferrably queer. Bonus points for roommates who have their own car, they will be compensated with shitty photography and tarot readings.

Imagine being this bitch's roommate. I had an experience with someone VERY similar and the proximity wasn't roommates and it was more than enough for me.

JambledUpWords

Destiny is bae, don’t tell Becky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She’s one of the choosiest beggars I’ve come across. I guarantee that even if she were able to make this pipe dream a reality, I don’t think she would deal very well with the limited space. Also, many apartments have strict pet policies. If Jude were the only one in the group with a cat, she’d be expected to pay more rent in order to keep the cat. Also, Jude has no steady income and any landlord would be weary of her because of that. Until she gets a steady normie job, she cannot expect to get an apartment to share with other people. The only way this could possibly happen without a job would be Jude’s parents paying her share of the rent money.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
She's such an idiot, in so many ways, and adopting a new cat when she knew she wanted to move out is one of those ways.

Trying to find an apartment, or even a room, when you're already far from a "perfect" applicant, is hard enough. Add a pet to the mix, and it gets much, much harder. Been there, done that.

If Jude had any sense at all--well, fuck, she wouldn't be Jude, so why even go there?

najobo

kiwifarms.net
Alright. Noo Yawk here. This girl is full of shit. If she really does live on Bushwick Ave, she lives within walking distance of Williamsburg, where Iowan hipsters pay $2K+ to live in 1984-looking hovels perched above their fave vegan brunch spot. People. Kill. To. Live. There. Williamsburg is where wannabe queer fat QTPOC artists live, not Manhattan. Hell, Manhattan is downright LAME in comparison. While her block may be rough (it's by the Sumner Houses), hipsters will live in fucking Crown Heights and Flatbush to be near Williamsburg. I once heard of a gender special hunting for a room in goddamn East New York, a warzone. Of course, you could live safely & happily in Bensonhurst or Bay Ridge, but they're not ~cool, you see.

To reiterate: dangerhairs will risk getting fucking raped and mugged in Canarsie just to be near where Jude lives, and she doesn't even pay rent. Mark my words, she's a con. She's not moving, ever. She's hedging her bets that her meager audience of 6-7 Nebraskan SJWs don't know jack shit about New York.

Bitch lives next to a bougie ~small plate~ breakfast joint named (I kid you not) The Awkward Scone. Enough said.

Spastic Colon

My pronouns are fuck/you
kiwifarms.net
But which situation does she have control over -- the stocking decisions of companies or her own body? Sure, you can be mad, but that isn't going to actually change anything. The fact is that it is not profitable to stock that many extremely large sizes. Most people fall within the 0 - 24 size range. Those outside that range aren't a big enough demographic to warrant taking on inventory since they won't really sell that many of them. And, let's be honest here, a lot of brands don't want very obese people in their clothing because it is almost impossible for an obese person to look good in the clothing. They especially don't want it plastered all over social media. They want the thin, beautiful people to instagram their clothing because they want people thinking that buying that clothing will make them look like (and maybe even live like) those beautiful people. When you see what a fat person looks like in the clothing -- it ruins the illusion because people will see that it isn't the clothing that makes the person after all.

The sensible thing to do is to work on what you can personally control. That means losing weight. You can still advocate for greater inclusivity if you want, but if you really want to wear cute clothing while you are still young, the only option is losing the weight.

And these girls need to realize that as you age, maintaining or losing weight is even harder. Plus, the skin doesn't bounce back as easily so you end up with more loose skin than you would if you lost the weight when you're young. If they think they have back and joint problems now -- just wait until they are 50 and the natural aches and pains of old age hit. They are going to be bedridden and in serious pain if they don't lose some weight now. That's if they even make it to 50.

lamp shade

1 million lampiez on Instagram
kiwifarms.net
Those outside that range aren't a big enough demographic to warrant taking on inventory since they won't really sell that many of them.
I think because these FAs only surround themselves with other FAs, they think they make up a greater demographic than they do. They refuse to recognize that the average person in the states, while overweight, is not morbidly obese.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
God I dont even think onision has reached this level of narc.
This is uncharted territory levels of narcissism. Imagine being so self-absorbed that you would have art on your walls of only you. Not your family. Not your friends. Not your stupid cat, but only you. That's the most meta description of an echo chamber I've ever heard of.

Also, it will never happen because Jude will never be able to move out because she's a lazy cunt who refuses to grow up and work.

Also, you can be a Leo and not be a narc fuck. It's not your legacy, you twat.

Tags
obese

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino