Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidRoyal / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

Gramlol

kiwifarms.net
It really depends, some people try to reclaim the word queer from its origins and others would prefer not to use it at all. There are many places, both in the United States and otherwise, where queer is still as a slur. Jude, being from NYC where it seems pretty tolerant, doesn't seem to realize that. If you call queer a slur people will argue with you, but if you reclaim as someone who is LGBT it people will also argue with you, so there's no way to win with that one. Personally, I don't use it because of all the straight people who have co-opted the word because they're into BDSM or polyamory or whatever. But it really depends on the person and their history with it.
That's really true. I guess I feel weird about using the term personally because I'm straight? It's really in common usage here (Melbourne Australia- the Portland of the country) but it's only by younger people. I have older gay friends who never say queer so it's interesting how demographically it seems?
Am straight af so honestly I don't know.. never use queer basically

Brussels Sprout

Call any vegetable
kiwifarms.net
Gays were down with reclaiming/declawing "Queer" 15 years ago, but the tumblr age has birthed this wave of needy Heterosexuals stealing it because they have purple hair and are afraid of being boring. Now they're swinging back around on it.

Can't blame them for that. Seeing this virginal danger hair tossing words around willy nilly with no appreciation for history gets me salty too, and I am a cishet oppressor. There's a few functional terms many have abandoned because these fat socjus tards won't stop squawking them. Jude has no idea what the fuck she is saying like 90% of the time when she posts or retweets these intellectual word salads. Theyre usually just a string of words she has been conditioned to respond positively to.

Furiosa

kiwifarms.net
I'm wondering if no one is contributing to Jude's grift, because she's blabbed nonstop about having a two bedroom apartment to herself, in NYC, which normally means you're making pretty good money. And obviously, she'd never admit to anyone that her apartment is actually for low income, cause that would shatter her lie that she's a successful streamer who can fully support herself on that alone. I'm sure a few of her followers have noted this, and are probably wondering why she needs to beg, if she's living in a two bedroom apartment, and of course, going on a spending spree, talking of ordering a meal delivery service, takeout, etc. Maybe her followers aren't as dumb as we thought them to be.
Of course, it could be that less people are spending time on the internet, now that things are starting to open up, and they would rather spend their money on themselves, rather than give it to a rapidly gaining grotesque fat woman who looks like she's in her 50s despite being mid-20s, who constantly screeches about getting misgendered and is not entertaining in the slightest, and of course, can't stick to a streaming schedule, can't create any original content, and devotes more time to begging than actual work.
I mean you'd have to be really out of touch by not atleast wondering if you got bamboozled by Jude's grift. In just over a year she's "fundraised" the following from her sorry fanbase:

A new camera for streaming (even though she had a decent one prior she used for photography)
A new microphone
"move out" assistance for when she just moved out to Mel's in November (I think it was close to 2k) only to leave Mel high in dry to move back into her dead mother's apartment kicking out her elderly father less than 6 months later. ( you know that toxic non creative workspace she was crying to her supporters to help get her out of)
posts an amazon wishlist that includes "cutesy" garbo such as plushies, cat toys, and ridiculously overpriced gaming gear. Luckily her fans only bought her the trashy knick knacks
Wireless headphones-to replace her perfectly good wired ones (They were just tangled) she cut them on stream and chucked them, only to ditch the wireless ones when she gets free "sponsored ones" less than a few months later.
Begs for money again for her SECOND MOVE (in less than a year) so she can paint her childhood room UWU purple
A gaming chair , even though she had just purchased one last year.
A 'standing' desk
to hire editors to do all the work she's lazy to do...I guess her currently editor quit when she realized she was getting paid shit to do all of Jude's cringy compilations.

shout out to my fav, the 1,000 dreams for women stream where she used her stream/fans to fundraise for the charity..only to apply for it and win one of the grants. (I appreciate the subtle grift, Judy)

As an aside LOL at her "quitting" youtube again..she's just mad no one wanted to watch her terrible streaming compilations and got triggered when the few hate watchers downvoted her content.

Meanwhile Jude can't even keep effort earning actual income like

Her editing: If she was self aware she'd realize that maybe she's not cut for streaming but can make a decent living editing for others. Sure she's not the best, but if she actually was consistent in doing the work timely she'd probably be earning way more than she is now..with out all the obnoxious begging.

Her patreon: Came up with a good idea of 'teaching' her 'trade secrets' to her patrons (even though everything she knows about streaming/marketing can be easily looked up on her fav website google) but could not follow through with providing consistent content.
Same goes for the Tarot/witchy shit..people eating that shit up right now but Jude was too lazy *cough* "overwhlemed" to regularly provide readings.

Jude's far from ill, she's just painfully lazy and uninspired. She thinks she's a Kardashian/Pokimane and deserves to be paid for basically existing and playing games terribly.
The majority of successful streamers and "content creators" often work harder than the average 9-5 Joe..but Jude def does not see it that way.

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
Finally got to take her pain meds because she is too fucking lazy and stupid to get her prescriptions filled in a timely manner. She has done this before. She also forgets her meds or accidently(?) takes them twice because she can't even be responsible enough for such a simple task.

Yeah, sure, she is leaving youtube because of the toXIciTy, not because she only raised $7 for someone to make videos for her. (She still has the ko-fi fundraiser up, btw).

merwitchpigRude

I tweet as Jude on my kiwi profile
kiwifarms.net
Remember how not 6 months ago Judy was selling her own eDiTiNg skills for other people's twitch raid videos and shit? This bitch changes "income streams"/ grift methods at least 3-4 times a year.

She would be all: Few slots are still open to commission me to make a raid video for you? Woke streamers would pay Judy $40 (or was it $60?) for a shitting 1 minute raid video.

Edit: hi fans! Just as I typed this, Judy has changed her grift dono company from patreon to kofi to buymeacoffee now!!

In Gorilla Gudy's own tweet words:
We have memberships at $5, $10, $20 - everyone gets the same content, but there are tiers for those who were asking for them.

You fans were just asking for ways to give the pig $$$ each month right?

Last edited:

PurpleEater

kiwifarms.net
Who are these ret.ards paying her bills anyway and how do they have disposable income if they're also SJW NEETs? I assume they're using money from their parents or something, because my god, if these people get up and go to real jobs during the day only to come home, fuck around online and decide to donate their hard-earned dollars to Judy's CoNTeNt....wow

Maybe that's part of why the grift is running dry. She's running out of people to take from who HAVE real jobs and money. The people who maybe work real jobs and were dumb and naive enough to pay it forward a little are no doubt rolling their eyes now as she sets up yet another GoFundMe for what I can only imagine is her huge Postmates bill.

Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 10.17.58 PM.png

some guilt-tripping since I assume her stream is dying down without the gifted raids:

Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 10.18.22 PM.png

She's like a broken record at this point:

Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 10.19.07 PM.png

Same boring, badly played streams. Same constant e-begging and uninspired "content" ideas, and her engagement is way down, it seems. Not as many bites, for sure. Not as many people buying what she's selling.

All that talk/temporary excitement about the panels and editing seminars or whatever died along with her chance at getting a pity book deal.

She really shoots every opportunity she's given in the foot.

Last edited by a moderator:

brooky

i'm brecki and so can you
kiwifarms.net
So like, does she honestly think she can do this as a whole career? Like does she think she'll still be doing this at 33? 43? Does she even have an idea of how fast the internet landscape can change? Influencers and streamers weren't a thing 15 years ago. Who knows what the new thing will be 15 years from now.

I think people who came up on the internet can pivot to other careers, but those people have talent. They're actual performers with actual charm, or they have some other skill that features in their online shtick. Or at the very least they pick up production, marketing, or business skills. So I think if internet vidya streaming as an industry went away, or took some sharp right turn that we can't foresee, I think plenty of the successful ones will be fine.

What the fuck will Jude do?

Gramlol

kiwifarms.net
Gays were down with reclaiming/declawing "Queer" 15 years ago, but the tumblr age has birthed this wave of needy Heterosexuals stealing it because they have purple hair and are afraid of being boring. Now they're swinging back around on it.

Can't blame them for that. Seeing this virginal danger hair tossing words around willy nilly with no appreciation for history gets me salty too, and I am a cishet oppressor. There's a few functional terms many have abandoned because these fat socjus tards won't stop squawking them. Jude has no idea what the fuck she is saying like 90% of the time when she posts or retweets these intellectual word salads. Theyre usually just a string of words she has been conditioned to respond positively to.
She calls herself a bottom constantly.. one of her streams was renamed that by her admiring followers. Like wtf

Thomas Eugene Paris

Sexy, in a Howdy Doody sort of way.
kiwifarms.net
That's really true. I guess I feel weird about using the term personally because I'm straight? It's really in common usage here (Melbourne Australia- the Portland of the country) but it's only by younger people. I have older gay friends who never say queer so it's interesting how demographically it seems?
Am straight af so honestly I don't know.. never use queer basically
I don't love using it either, but because I did say it in my post, I wanted to clarify that in my recollection, it was used in the name of the Facebook group in which Jude posted her request. I wasn't just editorializing. Sorry if I offended anybody; I should have been more clear.

merwitchpigRude

I tweet as Jude on my kiwi profile
kiwifarms.net
Why does Grandma toad Judy keep posting boko haram pics.of herself, using the black kitten as an excuse?

A. She is trying to hook a "partner"
B. She is trying to grab donation bucks for old men feeders
C. She thinks everything she does/ that happens to her is majestic and should be shared with the internet
D. She doesn't have doormats like ex-roommate Mel and her parents to bleat her inanities to.

GrouchiCorn

thirsty cheese-rapist
kiwifarms.net
Why does Grandma toad Judy keep posting boko haram pics.of herself, using the black kitten as an excuse?

A. She is trying to hook a "partner"
B. She is trying to grab donation bucks for old men feeders
C. She thinks everything she does/ that happens to her is majestic and should be shared with the internet
D. She doesn't have doormats like ex-roommate Mel and her parents to bleat her inanities to.
E: wants to show the internet that a living thing wants to be near her

prettybad

Oh Kevvie! How could you?
kiwifarms.net
Jude does not know how to be a nice person, but she does know how to yell at others who aren't.

View attachment 2084629
>use certain emotes that have spaces in less than inclusive circles
>bitch

So tiny pictures are racist hate speech but the word bitch has no connection to anything non-woke at all. War is peace, freedom is slavery and Judy's mods eat donkey dick. If she ever becomes self-aware, she might throw herself off a building and explode on impact.