Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidRoyal / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Twitch Streaming Clout Chaser, Sometimes a woman, Obese

PurpleEater

kiwifarms.net
Jude making gifs of herself will never fail to be god tier cringe to me. Even most A-list celebrities aren't this blatantly egotistical.

Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 9.18.46 PM.png

good god, that arm fat. it's like she's melting from within.

some more autism from D2D:

Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 9.20.30 PM.png

^ oof. they really are failing, especially considering this is, as I understand it, meant to be subscription content.

But I mean, who could resist watching these spergs out-autist each other when they're as lovely and becoming as Judy?

Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 9.21.13 PM.png

It's queer centric, fat centric, and flopping miserably, you losers.

White Noise

kiwifarms.net
Would it kill Jude to show even an iota of joy when it comes to her own ttrpg campaign? Or at least pretend? Ffs, she's on episode 2 and she looks like she'd rather be doing anything else.

Even her D2D tweets come off as bitter, like she only made them so she has yet another something to bitch about as opposed to talking about how much fun the campaign is and that's why people should watch it, she truly does not give a fuck anymore.

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Would it kill Jude to show even an iota of joy when it comes to her own ttrpg campaign? Or at least pretend? Ffs, she's on episode 2 and she looks like she'd rather be doing anything else.

Even her D2D tweets come off as bitter, like she only made them so she has yet another something to bitch about as opposed to talking about how much fun the campaign is and that's why people should watch it, she truly does not give a fuck anymore.

There is no joy for her, because D2D has been a massive flop. She got herself all psyched up, believing it was going to be a big success, and it was the success she was after, not the experience of playing a game with friends (who aren't really friends, just other queer-identified fatties). She had merch designed, and a Patreon ready to collect money from all the fans that were sure to result, and she constantly flogged it in her SM and made it out to be a huge event—and nobody gave a shit. Second episode in, and even fewer people give a shit, not even enough of a shit to be outraged when the game's Twitter account got a short ban for hate speech.

So now that it's not a success, and isn't bringing her the money and attention she wanted from it, she resents being stuck playing D2D any further. This group might manage to grind out another couple of episodes, but it's obvious that the project is dead in the water.

Jude's getting pissy over having the right to hire a fat, queer editor for the game episodes is entirely self-serving; she'll be the fat queer who gets hired, and thus receive any small amount of funds earmarked for that purpose. And if she never gets around to doing the actual editing, who is going to notice? It's not like anybody is watching.

taintmisbehavin

kiwifarms.net

Updated wishlist as it's her bIrThday Monf now. She has besrowed fans witn many $200+ items to gift her.

Velvet hangers for her stretched out, stained T-shirts? Expensive kitchen ware for Hello Fresh meals? Cleaning supplies for cat hair coated floors?

About the only thing I can actually see getting any use are the hideous wig and the giant cat pillow.

prettybad

DO WORSE.
kiwifarms.net
I was wondering about the hammock as a Jude-safe hammock would be a marvel of engineering, but turns out it's a foot hammock. Upper weight limit 80kg / 176lbs.
This mental image fascinates me. Is it too optimistic to think her hooves don't weigh as much as an entire person or too cynical to think that they do?

From the listing:
hammock.png

Would her desk withstand? Is it reinforced? In any case, I don't think this position is physically attainable for Judy. There's a fupa the size of Wyoming in the way.

SpumbleSplabloo

Living in a post-incest era
kiwifarms.net
This mental image fascinates me. Is it too optimistic to think her hooves don't weigh as much as an entire person or too cynical to think that they do?

From the listing:
View attachment 2398925
Would her desk withstand? Is it reinforced? In any case, I don't think this position is physically attainable for Judy. There's a fupa the size of Wyoming in the way.
She'll break the thing within a week when she forgets to put her feet on the floor before trying to stand up.

Radiant Orchit

kiwifarms.net
She'll break the thing within a week when she forgets to put her feet on the floor before trying to stand up.
Yeah, I think she's kind of apple-shaped, so carries most of her bulk around her midsection - she could even have normal-ish legs. However, putting full weight on it would no doubt cause one of the flimsy supports to snap, catapulting feet upwards towards the desk and arse down towards the cat-hair-encrusted floor.

Gramlol

kiwifarms.net

Updated wishlist as it's her bIrThday Monf now. She has besrowed fans witn many $200+ items to gift her.
I don't know why she keeps buying expensive shit she barely notices once she has it, none of it makes her happy.
Even now post lockdown times, when covid weight gain isn't so much a thing anymore, she seems to be consistently gaining weight and becoming more slug like (am I right on this? I'm a bad judge).
None of this crap will give you self esteem or fix the hole at the centre of you, that recognises you're a talentless nobody and no one cares what you screech for, Jude. It's all just more expensive stuff.
Listen to your dad, and like, log off. For at least a week. Humble yourself, for a bit. Be an adult, for once.

Also isn't Amazon unethical for anticapitalism Jude (because capitalism is fatphobic and racist or whatever?)
Or is walking to the shops to buy things instead of Amazon prime more racist and fatphobic, I can't tell. Probably definitely the latter in her dunder head.

Gramlol

kiwifarms.net
Walking to the shops is ableist you bigot! And what if the poor abuela at the bodega mIsGEnDERs jude? Thats a licheral hate crime!!
I think Jude wins for the singularly most annoying person on this forum. Like Jesus, shut tf up, no one cares that you're a mermaid queen and have grievances. What a Karen. She's tied with Anna O'Brien on this. She is all the worst American stereotypes in one, like a propaganda piece for North Korea about western decadence.
Autist take but like ugh get a life Jude. And a job. And real problems.

Do many people actually buy her things on her frequently posted Amazon lists?? Like, what other NEET followers have that disposable income to buy her computers. It's so weird

MicrowavedApple

kiwifarms.net
Anna hustles pretty hard though, at least compared to other death fats. And I'll take her brand of faux positivity any day over Jude's non-stop pity party.

I think Jude is more like a Kelly Lenza with regard to being the worst example of hypocritical American consumption. They both sit there and gobble up more resources than they've worked for or should generally be allocated to anyone that lazy, but preach about how everyone else has to give up their slice of the pie in order for the world to be balanced.

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, this is just ridiculous:
BECC6865-22A2-49A7-9C41-08B558A8B3F0.jpeg
$159 for one pillow. You can find a great pillow for the affordable price of $20 at Home Goods and the quality would probably be about the same.

CA74E562-336A-4FFC-AAEC-1A2F980F12EB.jpeg
I don’t get why she thinks she needs a blender this expensive when she orders shakes from Starbucks regularly. She usually likes to announce when she makes smoothies on Twitter, which isn’t that often. When she does make smoothies, it’s just another way to shove in hundreds of calories and loads of sugar into one drink. This is just a big waste for someone like Jude.

BE757E57-1BAF-48BD-8BE2-E77AC3E5ACAA.jpeg
Does Jude even sew? Sewing can be quite taxing on the fingers even with a machine. I know this is probably for her cosplays, but she seems too lazy to look up sewing tutorials on YouTube in order to practice.

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
Does Jude even sew? Sewing can be quite taxing on the fingers even with a machine. I know this is probably for her cosplays, but she seems too lazy to look up sewing tutorials on YouTube in order to practice.
She doesn't sew. But her history shows she thinks good equipment, rather than talent, skill or ability, is how to produce good things: if nobody watches your streams, then instead of making yourself more interesting, blame it on an inferior microphone and webcam and e-beg for more. She probably has the same attitude toward sewing: to be good at it, you don't need talent, skill, practice or even a how-to guide for beginners. Just buy an expensive sewing machine, and then a couple months later, when you still have not done any useful sewing, blame it on the machine and e-beg for someone to buy you a more expensive model.

Easy Peasy

I am a functioning adult...well maybe not...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol @ that sewing machine.

1. Its fine,very good even. Singer is a very good mid range company. I use one myself. They're pretty idiot proof and easy to maintain

2. If you catch a sale you can get it much cheaper at joanns

3. If jude doesnt know how to sew, it's too much for her needs. It's like giving a student driver a G wagon

4. If she doesnt know how to sew, cant wait for her to try and sew velvet, or PVC, or tapestry, or knit, and bung up the bobbin and feed dog and not know or care that each of those fabrics uses a different needle

Sorry for sewing sperg. Actually give me strims of jude sewing. I love comedy's