Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidRoyal / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Twitch Streaming Clout Chaser, Sometimes a woman, Obese

Bunny at Law

kiwifarms.net
I looked at her wishlist and was surprised to see the earring converters. Jude doesn’t have pierced ears?
That seems very odd to me. I’m not even sure why, but around here babies get pierced ears, or more conservative moms set an age, like 11, and take them then. I don’t believe I’ve ever met a woman under 80 who doesn’t have pierced ears. I’m actually not sure I’ve ever met amy woman without pierced ears, actually.

If she wants a converter so she can wear pierced styles, why not just pierce them? Surely her Kofi money will cover it.

Maybe this isn’t as rare as I thought and it’s just my part of the world? I didn’t even know there was such a think as an earring converter.
Jude is Latin American, so her not having pierced ears is crazy unusual. I’ve literally never met a Latina whose ears weren’t pierced by their first birthday. Even girls with health issues get them done asap

Mealy Mouth Spittle

kiwifarms.net
From my personal experience, it's more about the person that plays the game and their personality rather than a game itself. Call me a lonely neet, but I do follow few gaming streamers on twitch that I listen to as a background noise when I'm doing something else, I like their personalities and they're fairly entertaining - I don't throw cash at them, that's fucking gay.
It doesn't relate to Jude tho, cause her personality is totally repugnant and I don't understand why would anyone watch her.
A lot of people watch these kinds of things in order to learn how to successfully run a game themselves. I know when my husband was getting nostalgic for his DnD days and wanted to introduce our kids to it, he watched a few big names run their own games to get ideas on how to make it fun and interesting.

There's nothing wrong with watching stuff like this if you are interested in it. But for the life of me, I can't understand why anyone would subject themselves to watching such low quality versions of it. Jude was the worst, but none of the others were entertaining in the least. When "FAT" is your only personality trait, it isn't surprising that the session is boring af.

When I was young, fat people at least tried to be funny or engaging in order to get attention. And it worked for a lot of them. A good personality can be attractive, too. At least they were fun to be around. This new trend of being fat and bitter harpies is super annoying.

merwitchpigRude

call me bulldogPugCowSlugWhalePIG bby uwu
kiwifarms.net
Shitugly tiedyed socks #ad #sponsored
Whining at a brand that she is not! Free! For unpaid! Work! Still finishing up commissions she was paid months ago for.

Bought a grifted monitor screen with $33 in her checking account. Fail harder, slug.

Screenshot_20210803-125712.png

Bunny at Law

kiwifarms.net
It's not that surprising IMO. Gorl can't take any discomfort and has been a coddled whiny baby her whole life. How could she endure such a painful experience as having her ears pierced?
no no, i don’t think I’m being clear enough. Latinos pierce their babies ears when they are Actual Babies. I’m talking between 4-9 months. There’s a sweet spot in child development when your baby can sit up (so the earrings will be even) and before they notice that the Big Quick Ouch they just got resulted in something to tug at. Getting them done at that age lets the earrings heal before the baby starts to notice/play with them. Yet her parents didn’t get them done? I’m baffled. They’re notAmericanized to believe in the whole “bodily autonomy” argument, and it costs less than $50 for the procedure and earrings. This is the weirdest thing in Judes past to me.

merwitchpigRude

kiwifarms.net

PurpleEater

kiwifarms.net
It boggles my mind this bitch has only $33 in her checking account. She must either be in major credit card debt, or she's quickly squandering/burning through any earnings and savings as they come in, effectively living grift to grift. I honestly doubt she DOES have proper savings, as she thinks things like $2300 chairs are easily acquired.

With how she flippantly spends money, you'd think she was making at least six figures. It does warm my cold bitch heart to know this useless landwhale will eventually go broke and probably end up on SSI. The grift can't and won't last forever, and the fatter she gets, the worse her medical bills will inevitably be...especially as the 'beetus worsens.

In short, even if she makes tons of GoFundMes, Jude is doomed.

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 7.09.53 PM.png

Another Death2Deathfat clip in which no one looks remotely pleased to be playing with our whale:

Jude when confronted with the task of being minimally creative:

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 7.11.29 PM.png

I feel kinda bad for the DM, honestly. You can tell she's trying but these speds can't come up with an original plotline to save their lives. Most five-year-olds are way more enthusiastic and imaginative.

birthday grifting:

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 7.12.53 PM.png

even the cat in the gif looks bored out of its mind.

good to see her spending her money wisely, as always:

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 7.13.33 PM.png

where do these NEETs get disposable income? maybe they have tons of it from working retail + living at home for most of their adult lives:

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 7.13.55 PM.png

merwitchpigRude

kiwifarms.net

taintmisbehavin

kiwifarms.net
It boggles my mind this bitch has only $33 in her checking account. She must either be in major credit card debt, or she's quickly squandering/burning through any earnings and savings as they come in, effectively living grift to grift. I honestly doubt she DOES have proper savings, as she thinks things like $2300 chairs are easily acquired.

With how she flippantly spends money, you'd think she was making at least six figures. It does warm my cold bitch heart to know this useless landwhale will eventually go broke and probably end up on SSI. The grift can't and won't last forever, and the fatter she gets, the worse her medical bills will inevitably be...especially as the 'beetus worsens.

In short, even if she makes tons of GoFundMes, Jude is doomed.

View attachment 2408902

Another Death2Deathfat clip in which no one looks remotely pleased to be playing with our whale:

View attachment 2408904

Jude when confronted with the task of being minimally creative:

View attachment 2408908

I feel kinda bad for the DM, honestly. You can tell she's trying but these speds can't come up with an original plotline to save their lives. Most five-year-olds are way more enthusiastic and imaginative.

birthday grifting:

View attachment 2408911

even the cat in the gif looks bored out of its mind.

good to see her spending her money wisely, as always:

View attachment 2408914

where do these NEETs get disposable income? maybe they have tons of it from working retail + living at home for most of their adult lives:

View attachment 2408916

Not entirely sure of Jude’s exact situation, but a lot of NEETs like this will complain about how a capitalist society expects them to get a job while receiving monthly checks from their parents or people dumb enough to date them who work real jobs.

And dear God, where is the fucking POC representation she claims to care so much about? When she wears makeup, she makes herself as white as her DND character.

merwitchpigRude

kiwifarms.net

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
Diabetic bby just for uwu.

View attachment 2412928

In this behind the scenes fat2fat bullshit, you can see her pig out on a cream cheese bagel, iced coffee (it's a venti white frappe), and what looks like a bananie breadie.

From 17 minutes mark. Hideous mukbang!
Resembling a bulldog more with each passing day.

theriddler3

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She’s Spanish and lives in New York and chooses to gorge herself on Taco Bell and Starbucks. Its laughable and sad at the same time.
So, Jude lives in coffee heaven, it seems. She's surrounded by Hatian, Jamaican, and general Carribean food. Yet she eats taco bell.

The green dot represents her (dad's) apartment, the rest are coffee shops. The 4.0 is Starbucks and the 3.7 and 3.8s are both Dunkins. Only coffee chains in the area are rated below a 4. She is closer to the 4.9 star coffee shop, yet chooses to go to Starbucks. Incredible.
Screenshot_20210804-193618~3.png

Here's the 4.9 star coffee shop. It's shockingly well priced for NYC. But it doesn't look to make coffee milkshakes, so that probably why. Here's the info for the place:

I'm not even going to talk about all the incredible restaurants near her. She has a "pastel-hued spot with a garden for Hatian-style Cafe fair, coffee & cocktails, plus live music" 0.2 miles from her, literally across the street (info). That sounds like it fits the exact aesthetic she's trying to mimic. And a TON of other interesting places for food, drink, pleasure, etc. to go right at her doorstep. Yet she chooses not to.

PurpleEater

kiwifarms.net
Diabetic bby just for uwu.

View attachment 2412928

In this behind the scenes fat2fat bullshit, you can see her pig out on a cream cheese bagel, iced coffee (it's a venti white frappe), and what looks like a bananie breadie.

From 17 minutes mark. Hideous mukbang!

Here are some choice screenshots from the mukbinge:

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 11.57.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 11.58.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 11.58.44 PM.png

Christ almighty, she's getting massive. It's too bad Mel is no longer around to take pictures of her and sneaky snaps because I'd love to see a real full body shot. Her angling the camera this way only "hides" so much fat.

New finger-sniffing, closed eye selfies with lots of chins:

Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 12.01.25 AM.png

chin1.jpeg
chin2.jpeg

lol of course they're poorly lit and blurry. that's our photographer.

some FarmHouse "incentives:"

Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 12.02.58 AM.png

a good night video? what are her viewers, toddlers? I mean....