Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidRoyal / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Twitch Streaming Clout Chaser, Sometimes a woman, Obese

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

inquizadoor

kiwifarms.net
wgiv.png

jude sleeps with her window open even though just days ago she was saying she cant leave her house bc of the air quality hmmm

wgivc.png

get over it judy. its an unfortunate fact that adhd is less likely to be dx in girls, but also werent her parents older anyway? im not shocked they didnt "check in" on her that way. they were probably preoccupied with what a giant brat youve admitted you were.

by the way dont forget to pay for her meds that she definitely needs THIS SPECIFIC BRAND of:
wgivcv.png
now when she doesnt follow through on stuff, just remember its the audiences fault

Angry New Ager

This *is* my scary Halloween userpic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2569270
jude sleeps with her window open even though just days ago she was saying she cant leave her house bc of the air quality hmmm

View attachment 2569273
get over it judy. its an unfortunate fact that adhd is less likely to be dx in girls, but also werent her parents older anyway? im not shocked they didnt "check in" on her that way. they were probably preoccupied with what a giant brat youve admitted you were.

by the way dont forget to pay for her meds that she definitely needs THIS SPECIFIC BRAND of:
View attachment 2569279
now when she doesnt follow through on stuff, just remember its the audiences fault
"I have been diagnosed with ADHD, something that has gotten worse through the pandemic..."

ADHD DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY, JUDY.

JFC, no. You either have ADHD, or you don't. You've got a baseline level of dys-/function, and it doesn't fundamentally change. There is some evidence that symptoms may improve as you age, but that could also be a result of a lifetime's accumulation of better skills for managing it. It does not, however, get worse.

Yes, you may have brief times when you're even more distractable and unfocused than usual, in response to stress, grief, illness, lack of sleep, poor diet, substance abuse, etc.—because that's a normal human thing. But those resolve when the stressor is removed or mitigated. Jude's stress and anxiety is totally down to the fact that she's an incompetent Narcissist who keeps failing to achieve her grandiose dreams of success, so expensive stimulants? Oh yeah, those are totally going to help her (and her blood pressure).

She doesn't have ADHD. Seriously, ADHDers who know they have it can easily recognize each other in the wild; it's our version of gaydar. Jude does not have ADHD. Watching her move twice within just a handful of months, during which she got everything done that she needed to, when she needed to do it, and never came close to falling apart in a steaming heap of tears and drama? That says it all. That is not how ADHDers move.

Anna O'Brien? She's one of us (even if we don't want her). You, Jude, are not. Fuck off.

Broken Pussy

Kitten Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It baffles me that Jude considers herself a success. She lives in subsidized housing, is on Medicaid, has no steady income, and has to beg online for money for basic necessities like food and medication. She is, for all intents and purposes, a poor.

And still, somehow, she has deluded herself and apparently others into this view that she has a job and is good at it, to the extent that she “deserves” a bunch of stupid and ultimately useless consumer goods that should be considered luxury items, in light of how little money she actually has.

I assume it’s easier to be so cavalier with money when you didn’t have to do anything to earn it, but you would think needing to crowd-fund a medication she says she needs to function properly would be a wake-up call. Get a job. Stop living in a fantasy world where you already have one because fools are easily parted from their money and you’ve got fools who orbit you.

She’s so incredibly short-sighted. I don’t know if it’s failure to see past her over-inflated sense of entitlement or she’s just that stupid.

Speakeasy Electric

Crude, but effective.
kiwifarms.net
It baffles me that Jude considers herself a success. She lives in subsidized housing, is on Medicaid, has no steady income, and has to beg online for money for basic necessities like food and medication. She is, for all intents and purposes, a poor.

Snip

She’s so incredibly short-sighted. I don’t know if it’s failure to see past her over-inflated sense of entitlement or she’s just that stupid.

What even causes this? What the hell makes someone like this? Is it some weird attachment-theory thing where her (birth)mom ignored her when she was a newborn? Is it something to do with being raised (and spoiled) by her adoptive parents who were older?

Literally how does someone who is such a failure delude herself this much? I know the answer is narcissism, but what causes it? How did the adults in her life fail her so badly that she wound up like…this?

Seriously, ADHDers who know they have it can easily recognize each other in the wild; it's our version of gaydar.

Big feels and the best way to say this that I’ve ever read.
:semperfidelis:

Commas & Ampersands

kiwifarms.net
Actually, I wonder if Jude views e-begging as part of her “job” as an Internet personality. Like how it’s part of an elected official’s job to constantly fundraise money for their next campaign. From that perspective, it’s easier to see how she can delude herself into thinking she’s a success - she’s seemingly always gotten others to pay her way.

This probably compounds the envy she displays towards other “privileged” influencers who can make money through their content alone. She views her constant tip jar reminders and boosts as her “hustling” harder than them, without realizing that she may be better served by putting that effort into improving her content or making content outside of the very small niche of “fat, queer babes existing.” Instead, she attributes her meager results to some sort of disadvantage or oppression rather than recognizing it as a reflection of her own marketability and the lack of effort she puts into any substantive part of being a streamer.

merwitchpigRude

call me bulldogPugCowSlugWhalePIG bby uwu
kiwifarms.net

Mealy Mouth Spittle

kiwifarms.net
So, if you donate to this (and she gets enough money on a post (just one, I assume, not all of them combined) then you get punished by being eye raped with photos of her in "hot cheerleader" garb. Okay. Not sure how that is supposed to motivate anyone to donate except for maybe feeders, but you go girl.

I hope she gets it because those photos are going to be terrible but also terribly funny. I'm rooting for you Jude! That gunt and those sad tits in that costume would be epic.

Gimme an F. Gimme an A. Gimme a T.

Speakeasy Electric

Crude, but effective.
kiwifarms.net
She wants $50 in undeserved tips to buy a $70-80 cheerleader outfit. #businesssense
This dumb slug will never have her own house shack saga.

View attachment 2571755

This costume only goes up to a “L/XL” which according to the size chart is a US 9-12. Which of course, Jude is not. She does know this…right?
E742FC45-82A8-4F42-9859-00E2BBF3DA9E.jpeg

The costume is ugly anyway. Apparently the costume is based off of Lola Bunny from Spacejam(1996) a sexualized anthropomorphic bunny who dates Bugs Bunny.
F77D6300-986F-43A4-AA5C-BB991C78C106.jpeg
I swear shit like this is part of why we have so many deviants today. How many young children watched this and had the sex wires in their brain crossed?

Who does she think is going to see the whole outfit any way? She just sits at her computer chair. Did she get a Halloween party invite from Mel?
The pièce de résistance are the black heels with thigh high athletic socks.
CC7BA930-137B-4430-9125-C2CA485AC857.jpeg

Commas & Ampersands

kiwifarms.net
She wants $50 in undeserved tips to buy a $70-80 cheerleader outfit. #businesssense
Her lack of shame is absolutely amazing :story: . She was asking for $600 for meds and food literally just yesterday, and now she's ready to drop $80 on a costume that's not going to fit, just to do "photo sets." At least when she was begging for a new wig, she could relate that back to her "job" on D2D. And we all know from her moving sagas how she would respond to getting called out:

*Boundary: Not asking for advice or opinions on money management or spending. Just because I make tip jars available and allow avenues to support me financially, does not mean you are entitled to have an opinion on how I spend the tips I get for creating a space that people value.*

Angry New Ager

This *is* my scary Halloween userpic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually, I wonder if Jude views e-begging as part of her “job” as an Internet personality. Like how it’s part of an elected official’s job to constantly fundraise money for their next campaign. From that perspective, it’s easier to see how she can delude herself into thinking she’s a success - she’s seemingly always gotten others to pay her way.

She sees what she does not only as a job, but a great benefit to cause of Social Justice, because she's an "activist" who has created a queer-, fat-, disabled- and trans-inclusive community, and furthers fat, queer representation in gaming.

That it's a tiny community that appeals only to lonely misfit teenagers and irreparably broken sadbrain adults (neither group having any money to speak of), and that scarcely anybody wants to watch her screech and sulk her way through a TTRPG, is irrelevant; she occupies a moral and ideological high ground as a fat, queer, disabled Latinx person, and thus deserves to get paid well and receive broader recognition for it. She is owed that, for all she has done, and that she isn't getting it is due to others' failure to recognize her value.

E-begging didn't start with Jude; for the last decade, I've watched it become increasingly acceptable among the younger lunatic/grifter fringe, and she is right at home doing it, without shame or hesitation. She doesn't see it as begging; she's just trying to get people to give her what she fully believes she is owed.

stupid frog

Married to NigKid
kiwifarms.net
Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry›Novelty & More›Clothing›Exotic Apparel›Women›Costumes

Visit the Forplay Store
Forplay
Bunny Squad Sexy Movie Character Costume

Sexy costumes - tv & movie characters
Are you game - this is the complete set for basketball costumes, you're sexy head to toe.

About Forplay
Forplay is your go-to for the sexiest women’s apparel
. Our trendsetting collections include stylish club wear, seductive swimwear, provocative lingerie, and our famous sexy costume line.

Anyways, I hope she buys it because it will not fit her.

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Visit the Forplay Store
Forplay

Are you game - this is the complete set for basketball costumes, you're sexy head to toe.

About Forplay
. Our trendsetting collections include stylish club wear, seductive swimwear, provocative lingerie, and our famous sexy costume line.

Does it count as NSFW if no one wants to see it?

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net

Visit the Forplay Store
Forplay

About Forplay

I hope she buys it, and posts a pic of it spread out on her unmade bed- "Fanhouse will see this first, be sure to join! UwU"

Then, "I'm not sure who needs to hear this, but just a reminder that when an outfit doesn't fit as expected, it's the clothing's fault. There's nothing wrong with your body."

Followed by, "I've been having some insecurity about my body. My ED has been causing issues. I need some self-care, tip me?"

Finally, "Boundary: Don't ask me about photo sets and projects I've promised to post. I have fibro and ADHD."

The crazy thing is, as much as it seems like feeder bait, she really just thinks she's hot enough to post "sexy" pics for purely aesthetic enjoyment. Also fat representation/normalization, and empowerment to fellow fat babes. But no one really wants to see her nasty thirst traps except us, to laugh, and fetishists, but they're below her. Catering to fetishists would be the one way, besides a job, that she could make money without begging. And she won't do either.