Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidRoyal / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Twitch Streaming Clout Chaser, Sometimes a woman, Obese

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

White Noise

kiwifarms.net
I would like to think that paying $600 a month for meds is going to be a tough sell, even for Jude's "audience". A good amount of them are probably on meds themselves so they should know that just because you were prescribed something, there's no guarantee that it's going to work out.

At least when Jude begs for food or stupid clothes that won't fit, the people who buy that stuff for her (idiots, feeders, and fat-fetishists) will get their money's worth via watching Jude stuff her face during a stream and getting pics of Jude struggling to show off whatever new wigs and costumes she got. But meds? Who knows if they're going to work (and not just because the only thing more imaginary than Jude's ADHD is Jude having an actual fulfilling sex life).

I'm no doctor or anything, but I can hazard a guess that being on a long-term medication is usually a trial-by-error experience where it could take several weeks before any noticeable changes happen, and since Jude has the patience of a toddler, if her expensive new medication isn't having immediate results then CLEARLY it's not right for her! So that'll be $600 down the tubes for nothing. Or Jude could keep the con going for several months before she silently stops taking her medication and "forgets" to bring it up. Either way, anyone who gives Jude money for this scam is going to get jack shit.

Sticky Fingers

we love to see it
kiwifarms.net
I've been sitting on these clips for a couple months, but in the name of clearing out space on my phone, I'm sharing them now. Enjoy some of Jude's "thoughts on media" and other Jude-isms from her guest appearance on a small time podcast (they have less than 100 followers on Twitter) for "nerdy marginalized people" in late July. I assumed the podcast episodes would be archived somewhere but alas, the VOD has long since gone down.

What's new in Jude's life?

The hosts are excited for an upcoming game which Jude has clearly never even heard of. (The whole episode was full of conversations where Jude's contribution was basically "no I have not seen/played that.")

Jude tries to sell Fortnite to the hosts. She absolutely does not sell Fortnite to the hosts and is now on film endorsing bullying in videogames. GG! We love to see it.

Jude doesn't watch any shows unless you babysit her.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

There was talk in this thread some weeks back about what Jude's longterm goals are beyond Twitch. I regret not clipping any of it (it was longwided as per Jude and again, I assumed there would be an archive for the podcast somewhere), but she talked about her career wishes in this stream and apparently she wants to become a freelance consultant of some sort to brands and firms? She leaned on her experience in "building her own community" and all her Twitter SJW shit, apparently she thinks this would be an asset to brands? She also specifically said she doesn't want to work for just one brand, but float about and do her own thing. Keep dreaming, Judy.

Gramlol

kiwifarms.net
"Literally, do not give a single fuck about what you think about me if you're not fucking me, feeding me, or paying my rent." And then she repeats it for good measure.

Spoken like a true virgin shut-in who gets all her sassy quips from Twitter queens. :story:
Huh, sounds like a baby (aside from the fucking part). She is absolutely fixated on receiving attention and care, equivalent of needing 'adults' to powder her ass for her.

Why should any adults be listening to her thoughts again? She is baby, fixated on the boob (being fed) and getting cuddles.
She is not an adult.

PL I have a severely intellectually disabled brother who lives in a care home. He has state trustees manage his pension because he can't handle money, as a mid 20s, because he lacks the capacity (no fault of his own) to think ahead, or not be exploited by others to take his meagre pension. Jude needs ko fi for income, lacks any ability to plan ahead. 'thought leader' for Jude is enabling at basest. They're just enabling a sped they would never interact with.

And how is she marginalised exactly? Latino but she never interacts outside her white bubble. It's not an identity she faces discrimination for given she never leaves her house.

Sorry if I'm pissed off, but she's being used and her dumb brain is mistaking it for real achievement. How is she marginalised??

taintmisbehavin

kiwifarms.net
I've been sitting on these clips for a couple months, but in the name of clearing out space on my phone, I'm sharing them now. Enjoy some of Jude's "thoughts on media" and other Jude-isms from her guest appearance on a small time podcast (they have less than 100 followers on Twitter) for "nerdy marginalized people" in late July. I assumed the podcast episodes would be archived somewhere but alas, the VOD has long since gone down.

What's new in Jude's life?
View attachment 2573217

The hosts are excited for an upcoming game which Jude has clearly never even heard of. (The whole episode was full of conversations where Jude's contribution was basically "no I have not seen/played that.")
View attachment 2573213

Jude tries to sell Fortnite to the hosts. She absolutely does not sell Fortnite to the hosts and is now on film endorsing bullying in videogames. GG! We love to see it.
View attachment 2573220

View attachment 2573225

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
View attachment 2573290

There was talk in this thread some weeks back about what Jude's longterm goals are beyond Twitch. I regret not clipping any of it (it was longwided as per Jude and again, I assumed there would be an archive for the podcast somewhere), but she talked about her career wishes in this stream and apparently she wants to become a freelance consultant of some sort to brands and firms? She leaned on her experience in "building her own community" and all her Twitter SJW shit, apparently she thinks this would be an asset to brands? She also specifically said she doesn't want to work for just one brand, but float about and do her own thing. Keep dreaming, Judy.
Because one of the hallmarks of being a gamer cow is only playing casual or children’s games like the Sims.

But if you do any of those three things, Jude will give it up as fast as her squat little legs can lift into the air.

PurpleEater

kiwifarms.net
I like how she slides "and groceries" in there. Why does she need that covered? What does that have to do with Medicaid? Does she need extra food for the energy to "fight with them"?

Obviously it's because she hasn't been earning shit lately, but nice scam. She probably doesn't even need money for meds.

Jude over here pretending she needs "groceries" and not take out. Even if she does get groceries, (cue pics of some homemade slop to prove that she did), she'll get them delivered at a huge mark up.

Btw, whatever happened to her whole, "I'm going to cook more, I've subscribed to Hello Fresh" phase? Jk, I know what happened. Too much work.

Doesn't Jude technically qualify for food stamps? She has no reason to be spending hundreds a week on food other than lolfat, but even then, we've seen plenty of other deathfats stay bulky on cheap microwavable meals and trash food you can get on a budget. Like, I'm just saying, if you need to beg for food money, maaaybeee you should look into what's around you and easily accessible before asking online.

Surely there are food banks in New York City and places to get free meals, but alas, our Jude is obviously above such things and deserves only the finest take-out. And 500-calorie Starbies milkshakes.

Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 4.33.45 AM.png
This is the most nauseating brownie I've ever seen, my god, Jude even fails at pre-made baking recipes, and of course she's eating it at her computer and no doubt getting more crumbs and grease stains all over it:
Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 4.34.01 AM.png
brownie.jpeg
Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 4.35.38 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 4.36.02 AM.png

Ratzinger

willful disregard of AAVE grammar rules
kiwifarms.net
Admitting her attention span is so short she can't watch anime shows is kind of disdurbing in its implications. Those episodes are 20 minutes long and most anime is aimed at children. It's about the most digestible mass media out there.
She outright states she doesn't watch many shows and she probably struggles with 90 minute movies.
Novels, non-fiction books, audiobooks? All very unlikely.
So her most taxing intellectual exercise is what?
Playing Fortnite?

Jizzrag

That’s what’s up
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Admitting her attention span is so short she can't watch anime shows is kind of disdurbing in its implications. Those episodes are 20 minutes long and most anime is aimed at children. It's about the most digestible mass media out there.
She outright states she doesn't watch many shows and she probably struggles with 90 minute movies.
Novels, non-fiction books, audiobooks? All very unlikely.
So her most taxing intellectual exercise is what?
Playing Fortnite?
If your attention span is so short, work on it! Of course it’s short when everything you do requires just a click. It would be for ANYONE, ADHD or not.

I, like many else, is too much online. I notice it can be difficult to get into a book or even a movie when it’s been a while. It requires practice, like any other problems that comes our way.

You are not special Judy, you’re fat and lazy.

EDIT to avoid double posting.

I looked through some old posts here.

Here’s a few Jude tweets from May, original posted by @JambledUpWords

May 23rd
CEB91234-C008-4959-BC3F-BCAAF2B43899.jpeg

May 24th
B765559F-3230-4C24-A9CC-AE57E077798A.jpeg

HAHAHAHA

And this is from May 25th. She’s gaining in an incredible pace
BA5B9936-FC61-47F5-96E6-1FB50ADE07D9.jpeg

Last edited:

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't Jude technically qualify for food stamps? She has no reason to be spending hundreds a week on food other than lolfat, but even then, we've seen plenty of other deathfats stay bulky on cheap microwavable meals and trash food you can get on a budget. Like, I'm just saying, if you need to beg for food money, maaaybeee you should look into what's around you and easily accessible before asking online.

Surely there are food banks in New York City and places to get free meals, but alas, our Jude is obviously above such things and deserves only the finest take-out. And 500-calorie Starbies milkshakes.

View attachment 2576430
This is the most nauseating brownie I've ever seen, my god, Jude even fails at pre-made baking recipes, and of course she's eating it at her computer and no doubt getting more crumbs and grease stains all over it:
View attachment 2576432
View attachment 2576435
View attachment 2576436
View attachment 2576437
What the fuck did she do to that brownie? It looks like she tried to cut it, but lost her patience and just dove in with her Stay-Puft piggy trotters.

merwitchpigRude

call me bulldogPugCowSlugWhalePIG bby uwu
kiwifarms.net
She keeps retweeting twitch clips of herself looking like a bullfrog gamer, and no one cares. Sad "career".

Always fun to see how much she has aged. Go back to this thread in March 2021 when she was moving back into her dead mom's apartment, she looked 6 years younger, 6 months ago.

Healthy people aged 20-40(?) should not age so visibly & rapidly.

Screenshot_20210928-132532.png

Angry New Ager

This *is* my scary Halloween userpic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If your attention span is so short, work on it! Of course it’s short when everything you do requires just a click. It would be for ANYONE, ADHD or not.

I, like many else, is too much online. I notice it can be difficult to get into a book or even a movie when it’s been a while. It requires practice, like any other problems that comes our way.

You are not special Judy, you’re fat and lazy.

EDIT to avoid double posting.

I looked through some old posts here.

Here’s a few Jude tweets from May, original posted by @JambledUpWords

May 23rd
View attachment 2577328
May 24th
View attachment 2577329

HAHAHAHA

And this is from May 25th. She’s gaining in an incredible pace
View attachment 2577332
I wonder why she isn't vaxed already, given that it would cost her nothing to do it. Surely, there's a drugstore within only moderately difficult weebling distance in her neighborhood? She could even stop at Starbies on the way home to reward herself with a venti Beetus Frappé and a pastry.

She's probably just too fucking lazy to go get it. I expect it's as simple as that, really.

ETA: Never mind; I didn't read closely enough to see that comment about getting vaxxed was from May 24th.

Last edited:

Radiant Orchit

kiwifarms.net
Either pure idleness or waiting for a lull in her grift schedule for a 'serious side effects, donate plz!' saga. If you stack that with ADHD week you'll only get one round of sympathy bux.

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
I wonder why she isn't vaxed already, given that it would cost her nothing to do it.
I think she is vaccinated (she claims to be, at any rate, but for all Jude's delusional dishonesty in other areas, I see no reason to think she's lying about getting the shot). In April she bragged about getting her vaccination appointments, and a couple weeks ago, when she admitted to only leaving the house twice in the past 18 months, she said that was during the "grace period" between getting the second shot, and the rise of the delta wave.

(For what it's worth, I know several sane, competent people who have done something similar: resumed normal social activities for a little while after they got their second covid shot, then went back into semi-lockdown once the delta cases started rising in their neighborhoods.)

1632857070263.png

merwitchpigRude

call me bulldogPugCowSlugWhalePIG bby uwu
kiwifarms.net
Haram stretching at 13 minute mark. Someone make a gif. She was feasting on a big plate of doordash sushi.

Said her dream was 1) pay her rent & bills. 2) give money to other marginalized folx for their useless grifts 3) have money to buy all her etsy trinkets without worrying about finances. She's a 15yo baybee uwwu. She will never afford a tin shack mortage or retirement.

Screenshot_20210928-182403.pngScreenshot_20210928-182416.pngScreenshot_20210928-194237.png

Last edited:

Angry New Ager

This *is* my scary Halloween userpic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Haram stretching at 13 minute mark. Someone make a gif. She was feasting on a big plate of doordash sushi.

Said her dream was 1) pay her rent & bills. 2) give money to other marginalized folx for their useless grifts 3) have money to buy all her etsy trinkets without worrying about finances. She's a 15yo baybee uwwu. She will never afford a tin shack mortage or retirement.

View attachment 2578548View attachment 2578549View attachment 2578769

Wow. I thought the acanthosis nigricans in her neckfolds was bad, but...wow.