Law Judge jails father for blaming her for son's death - Mother killed son after being given custody

CrunkLord420

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://www.wxyz.com/news/region/macomb-county/grieving-dad-jailed-for-repeatedly-criticizing-court-system-in-macomb-county (https://archive.vn/7psYP)
(WXYZ) — He lost a custody battle, then his son lost his life. He blames the court system. He voiced his strong opinions on social media and the next thing he knew he was locked in jail.

“He was so full of life,” said Deborah Vanderhagen of her grandson. “I am trying not to cry.”

On September 22 it will be the two-year anniversary of the day Deborah Vanderhagen’s grandson Killian lost his life. She believes her son Jonathan Vanderhagen is justified in feeling the court cost her grandson his life. He died in the custody of his mom after her son asked for sole custody.

“His lawyer said something is going to happen to this child. You need to get him away from the mother. There are too many red flags. And the judge said, oh that is in the past,” said Deborah Vanderhagen.

The police report filed after two-year-old Killian died shows he had a previous medical condition and investigators did not believe there was evidence Killian’s mother was responsible. His dad felt otherwise and repeatedly posted criticism of the judge and friend of the court on his Facebook Page.

Judge Rachel Rancilio saw the posts, many of which are publicly targeted at her. She apparently felt uncomfortable and possibly threatened.

The Macomb County Sheriff’s office responded and found he criticized what Judge Rachel Rancilio pinned on Pinterest as in his opinion inappropriate, posted videos saying he feels she and others responsible for Killian’s death, and blamed the court system for his loss.

The investigative report also says at no time did he threaten harm or violence.
Still he was charged with malicious use of telecommunications services and released on bond. Then he made more posts, such as one that reads, “Dada back to digging and you best believe I’m gonna dig up all the skeletons in this court’s closet.”

A judge ruled he violated his bond conditions. He now is in jail on half a million dollars bond.

His mom says she feels he simply was exercising his right to free speech.
“He just wants justice. He don’t want to kill anybody. He don’t want anybody physically hurt. He wants them to acknowledge what they’ve done and get justice,” said Deborah Vanderhagen.

A jury trial is scheduled for September 13.

a feel

Guns don't kill people, troons kill people.
kiwifarms.net
The article is obviously heavily biased and an opinion piece, so I would take that with a grain of salt. We don't really know what the guy did or didn't do, and what ultimately led to his arrest. My impression from the article is that it's written in his favor, what with all the fee fee mother quotes and everything. We don't know what happened, and we don't know anything about the mother or the kid's medical condition. Only that daddy-o wanted sole custody, didn't get it, was pissed, and is now in jail, with the poor kid dying somewhere along the way.

Edit because I don't want to double post:

A judge ruled he violated his bond conditions. He now is in jail on half a million dollars bond.
This is an especially important piece of information. Just skip the rest. Dude's in jail for violating bond conditions, which may have prohibited him from using the internet (which is apparently a thing in the US?). This makes his arrest about something entirely different than the sob story about his kid's whore mother and how he dindu nuffin.

Last edited:

Rice Is Ready

Niggerlicious
kiwifarms.net
The article is obviously heavily biased and an opinion piece, so I would take that with a grain of salt. We don't really know what the guy did or didn't do, and what ultimately led to his arrest. My impression from the article is that it's written in his favor, what with all the fee fee mother quotes and everything. We don't know what happened, and we don't know anything about the mother or the kid's medical condition. Only that daddy-o wanted sole custody, didn't get it, was pissed, and is now in jail, with the poor kid dying somewhere along the way.

Edit because I don't want to double post:

This is an especially important piece of information. Just skip the rest. Dude's in jail for violating bond conditions, which may have prohibited him from using the internet (which is apparently a thing in the US?). This makes his arrest about something entirely different than the sob story about his kid's whore mother and how he dindu nuffin.
He's literally in jail for calling a judge a cunt on facebook you bootlicker.

a feel

kiwifarms.net
Are you fucking kidding me dude? I've never had to use the term bootlicker unironically, but here we are!
Stop being exceptional. If a judge orders you to stop shitposting on the internet and you end up in jail because you do it anyway it's what you get for being an idiot.
How is this different from breaking any other court ordered bond conditions and ending up in jail because of it?

Rice Is Ready

Niggerlicious
kiwifarms.net
Stop being exceptional. If a judge orders you to stop shitposting on the internet and you end up in jail because you do it anyway it's what you get for being an idiot.
How is this different from breaking any other court ordered bond conditions and ending up in jail because of it?
A judge has no right to tell you to stop shit posting. And if you believe they do then why are you on this website of all places?

IMayUseSpaces

found you
kiwifarms.net
He's fucking mourning the death of his child after a protracted custody battle, in which he, through his lawyer, warned the very same judge of that very outcome. And then that judge uses her position to lock him up after he understandably lashes out?

Get the fuck outta here dude. There were literally a million other ways she could've handled this instead of being a callous, power-tripping cunt.

I know, I know, you're so fucking cool, you've transcended emotions and can look at this completely objectively and call the grieving father an idiot for violating the law, but I guess I'm not quite edgy enough yet!

Last edited:

CrunkLord420

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Judges are subject to criticism just like everyone else, in fact they should be especially scrutinized.

a feel

kiwifarms.net
Judges are subject to criticism just like everyone else, in fact they should be especially scrutinized.
Absolutely, but we don't know what really happened based on only your OP. I'm also not saying I agree with the judges or don't understand the grief of a father, all I'm saying is that we don't know shit except the heavily choice picked 'facts' in the article, so it comes down to 'dude being exceptional and violating his bond conditions'. We simply don't know anything else.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there anything stating that the judge he criticized is the same one that set his bond conditions? Or that the one setting the draconian half a mil bail for violating is the same?

Or is everyone being exceptional?

Reads like it was a different judge who imposed the bond for the original charges and who increased the bail when the bond was breached.

Still he was charged with malicious use of telecommunications services and released on bond. Then he made more posts, such as one that reads, “Dada back to digging and you best believe I’m gonna dig up all the skeletons in this court’s closet.”

• Informative
Reactions: frozenrunner
R

RG 448

kiwifarms.net
How can this possibly be illegal? Seriously, what the fuck?
It’s extremely typical in the world of custody battles. The moms can do whatever the fuck they want and the incompetent judges that staff the division will still favor them to a degree that’s almost comical.

Meanwhile, a father who wants equal or full custody, follows all the rules, and is fighting tooth and nail can go months without seeing their kids while still having their wages garnished for child support, even when the mom who isn’t following court-ordered visitation schedules makes more money. And if the mom is abusive, good luck getting the judge to give a rat’s ass.

These are generalities, yes, and there are plenty of exceptions, but the situation is so common that this story literally does not surprise me at all.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino