Law Judge jails father for blaming her for son's death - Mother killed son after being given custody

Basil II

National Opthalmologist of Bulgaria
kiwifarms.net
Stop being exceptional. If a judge orders you to stop shitposting on the internet and you end up in jail because you do it anyway it's what you get for being an idiot.
How is this different from breaking any other court ordered bond conditions and ending up in jail because of it?
is this bait or are you actually exceptional? do you know what "Inalienable Human Rights" means?

Belligerent Monk

Kiwi Farms is the Batman Universe
kiwifarms.net
Stop being exceptional. If a judge orders you to stop shitposting on the internet and you end up in jail because you do it anyway it's what you get for being an idiot.
How is this different from breaking any other court ordered bond conditions and ending up in jail because of it?
Because he should never have been in a bond condition for shitposting to begin with, duh. This isn't difficult. His original arrest was an overreach.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's a little more context. From last month, from the lawyer who seems to currently be representing him, at the denial of an appeal to overturn the criminal $500,000 bond:
1567839213300.png

1567839181143.png

1567839399421.png
https://web.archive.org/web/20190907064926/https://www.facebook.com/nicholas.paul.790/posts/10157233603830803?comment_id=10157233612010803
https://web.archive.org/web/20190907064749/https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157233611965803&set=p.10157233611965803&type=3

And here's the man's story in his own words, with a little editing for readability on here. Honestly, if even half of this is true, the bitch did it, CPS and the pigs helped her get away with it, and this cunt of a judge has absolutely no excuse for assisting in covering up the crime. You can say that he shouldn't have fucked a stripper or trusted her to be taking birth control, but I'm not arguing he's perfect-rather, that she should have been mandatorily sterilized years ago.
HELP SHARE THE COLD HARD TRUTH !! Sorry for the very long post, but here is the most detailed run down of it all. [Please] let me tell you a very personal deep true story of my son, the devil that took him & how broken our system is & how it contributed to the death of my son.

THE BLOOD OF MY BABY BOY IS ALL OVER THIS WOMANS & OUR SYSTEMS HANDS.

So I break up with this woman for good, went to my moms & secretly start saving for a lawyer to fight for full custody because I had learned so many dark disturbing things about this woman over time of digging & feared for my sons life & future. I knew how good she was at lying & manipulating, so I had to play her game to keep my son close while I built my case. Eventually the cat was out the bag, which I told her I stayed with her for years only because of my son. Also I explained that all the deep dark secrets she told me (things she never told anyone because she was that obsessed & in love with me) I told her these secrets are horrible, she needs to be locked away & not only will I fight for full custody to protect my child, I will also expose her to the world for everything she has done to these innocent children & men, I explained that I will make sure she can never do these horrid things ever again to any person. I knew I had to speak up. Days after learning this she disappeared with my baby boy for 2 months.

So the first day he was missing, I reentered our house that we were under lease till august 5th 2017. Found more disturbing things including suboxone wrappers, I was seeing that her history was repeating itself & my child was in danger. She had kidnapped my sweet Killian. I feared never seeing him again. I contacted CPS & the cops. The authorities wouldn't do anything [at] all because of a stupid piece of paper, as if I dont have any rights to my son. I continued to tell how serious this was. They didnt care. I explained another time I already filed [a] motion & [I'm] trying to get her served but she still can't be found, she is hiding out keeping him purposely from me & also explained all my fears that my son wasn't safe with her, they still did absolutely nothing, didn't even document anything. She knew about all this stuff happening & made us play a cat a mouse game for 2months trying to get her served. also she took it to the next level lied & manipulated authorities & CPS by telling them I was an obsessed stalker (which led to people in that county hiding my sons address). Her lies were so far from the truth, I never gave 2 shits about her, it was ALWAYS ABOUT KILLIAN. I wanted to know where my baby boy is & we were trying to get her served. SHE KNEW THAT. She was good with her highly trained lies tho.

So with ZERO help from the system, I searched for my child EVERYDAY, I never gave up until I found where she was hiding him. Then when I did find his whereabouts I still did the right thing & just notified the authorities instead of going there. They still did NOTHING. So after she knew I found him, she took off to a new place with the help of others & continued to avoid getting served & keep my child from me. Once again she had the system in a different county helping her hide her address believing her lies which led to my lawyers still not being able to serve her. (I HAD EVERY LEGAL RIGHT TO KNOW WHERE MY CHILD WAS & HAD JUST EQUAL RIGHTS TO SEE HIM ON MY OWN). Finally we caught up with in her my county through a tip that she would be in town & got her served.

This woman knew exactly what she was doing, this was all planned out. She knew everything I was coming after her in court was very serious, Also knew when I reentered our home I gutted it looking for clues to find my son & also gathered evidence to build my case. Along with this evidence I obtained her Journals which had all the deepest secrets, also involving harming children. SHE KNEW the seriousness of what was in those journals, Her journals are the one thing she never lied to all in her own handwriting. She also knew I was exposing them. Also I found the evidence I needed to prove a social security fraud case involving my son & his siblings. 3 different cases of social security fraud. Serious shit. Mom was always the only one to ever have access to these kids money & she did that one purpose because she was robbing them blind of their money. Also proof of all the other horrid stuff she has done.

Eventually those journals led me to digging deep into my sons health records, I collected every record known to man about him, which then I discovered a lot of health neglect. She was constantly canceling stuff & holding my son back from getting better. She wanted to keep him sick for multiple reasons. Even [though] mom was doing this, Killian was a fighter & continued to achieve all the things his mom said he would never do. It never made sense why she was constantly doubting her own child. She even always made the kids out to be worse then they really were. I've caught her so many times exaggerating illnesses or causing them from neglect. She literally wanted to keep these kids sick for her own personal reasons.
I always believed in Killian he was a miracle, survivor & an over achiever even with all odds against him,. VERY PROUD DAD <3

When I broke up with her I left house peacefully, when I never had to, My landlord [assured] me I had every legal right to be there. I still [paid] the bills, did the maintenance, & I repeatedly was there anytime my son needed ANYTHING, appointments, food etc. But I knew I needed privacy to build this case.

As soon as I broke up with her I was instantly not allowed to see my son for 3 weeks. not because I did anything wrong to my child (I [have] been a great father from day one, everything I went through in that hell of a relationship I did for him & I would do it all again for him). [In any case] I was not allowed to see him simply because it hurt her to much to look at me, she was heart broken. I have tried to leave this woman so many times in the 3 years but EVERY time I left her my son was used as a pawn against me because she knew how much I loved him. So with fear of never seeing him & missing him so much I always went back. I was trapped & she [knew] this, I have witnessed pure evil & vindictiveness from this shedevil. But knowing how good she was at lying & manipulating & how twisted our system was on favoring women even bad ones, I had to stay, it was seriously the only way I knew how to see my sweet Killian everyday, make sure he got to all his appointments, make sure he was always safe & in good hands.

I knew this would be a tricky case so I studied that woman for years, payed close attention to every detail & constantly kept digging on her fucked up past, it was literally horrifying that this was the mother of my child & it wasn't just her, a good amount of her family was convicts, drug addicts, criminals & horrible people. [I am] very serious when I say I feared for my child's life. I also had learned she ALWAYS takes off the kids when things dont go her way. She has lived over 50 different places in her 33 yrs (all across the country with the kids) I was not the only victim to this devil. She has 4 kids with 4 different dads, 3 of those kids have different dads on the birth certificates. so 7 dads for 4 kids. This [is not] by accident either, she always takes off with the child then instantly finds her next victim of a man, manipulates him playing her victim role (the dads were always the bad ones in her words) then gets them to sign the birth certificate in attempt to start over & completely cut out the real dads. I even fell victim & fell for her lies in the beginning. She is good at it, I give her credit, she has literally made a lifetime career out of her lies & manipulating. She has lived a triple life of lies her whole life. the only job she ever had before meeting me was a stripper (perfect job for lies and manipulating). She also scammed men on the side, sold coke & heroin for her drug dealer/pimp. On top of all that she also scams money from our system, state assistance in every way possible, & also has been scamming social security for years for kids that she secretly caused them to have these birth defects by her years of drug use even during pregnancy. Then misleads doctors for years and NEVER mentions her drug history to doctors. She even mislead the people [involved in pre-birth screening] also leaving out the drug history. So these kids birth defects have been a mystery of how they happened forever until I came around. I was the WILD CARD in all this.

She was never prepared for a man & father like me to come into her life. She let her guard down & broke down walls she has had up her whole life, protecting her dark disturbing secrets. She was madly in love with me & obsessed with me even before we dated.

She lied to me about so much, I was tricked. But not for long, I trusted my gut feelings and stared digging, but by that time it was too late. I tried leaving her & she randomly becomes pregnant, the birth control stopped working? No I strongly believed she purposely stopped taking it to trap me. Well it worked because I owned up to my responsibilities right away. I stayed knowing my child needed me. Then she hid the pregnancy from CPS until her previous case was closed. Then after not going to the Obgyn for the first 5months we find out my angel has a birth defect (water on the brain). I blamed God for years not knowing she was secretly taking drugs during the pregnancy. Once again misleading doctors, so another mystery child to them. She then instantly starts collecting social security on him after collecting her daughters social security for the heart defect the past 4 years. She was texting her step mom talking about collecting social security on my son months before he was even born.

This is all premeditated stuff.
*Now keep in mind after the first 2 weeks of my sons birth & getting his shunt installed to help with his birth defects.. he was never in the hospital again except an ear infection & maybe a cold but wanted to play it safe so we went there. HE HAS NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH HIS VP SHUNT, NOT EVEN A SINGLE TALK OR CONCERN ABOUT IT. He was even not sick & problem free the whole time mom kidnapped him.

BUT...............................
AUGUST 28TH 2017 CAME !!! OUR CUSTODY CASE !!
*In the same day I was awarded JOINT LEGAL CUSTODY & THEN I LEFT THE COURT HOUSE HEADING STRAIGHT TO SOCIAL SECURITY HANDING OVER SOLID EVIDENCE OF SOCIAL SECURITY FRAUD & THEY INSTANTLY PUT A FREEZE ON ALL THE KIDS ACCOUNTS (MOMS PETTY CASH) & STARTED A FULL FRAUD INVESTIGATION.
*She was aware of all this, I kept no secrets of what I was doing.
*She also at the same time had another father taking her to court, they been going to court since 2012 for many things involving their child. he has full custody.
*Also us dads start talking & we were connecting the 2 very similar cases to do with [child neglect] by the same woman.
*NOW LETS GO TO THE VERY NEXT DAY AUGUST 29TH 2017 !!

I get a phone call from my sons mom stating "something is seriously wrong with Killian, I think his shunt is malfunctioning.
*This would be the worse thing possible to happen to my son
* She is diagnosing this on her own before Killian ever seen a doctor.
this leads to 2 very suspicious hospital visits in the next 3weeks, each 3 days at a time. Both visits at the very same hospital he was born at. also the very same hospital that knew more about his shunt then anyone cause they installed it.
*[Throughout] these visits they did very extensive testing all focused on his shunt.
*A total of 12 different highly trained paid professional doctors COULD NEVER FIND ANYTHING WRONG WITH HIS SHUNT.
*He would ONLY "get sick with mom".
*Once he was at the hospital out of moms control he would drastically get better, then would be perfectly fine playing with with me. being his happy self. Never getting sick at the hospital.
*he then would come home with me for the second half of the week and was better then ever, no signs of sickness.
* then the sickness disappeared for a whole week.

When friday came Killian spent another 3 days with me perfectly fine with me no sickness. (I have plenty of video and picture proof from all my time with him away from her & the hospital visits)
*I drop him off Monday morning still not sick.
*later that Monday another phone call comes from mom claiming he is sick again and the same problems are happening. (with these "concerns" she decides to drive for an hour & a half from Flint to Detroit taking major risks instead of calling for help)
*she never called EMS either time.
*once again she tells me to hurry its very serious so I do. (each hospital visit I stayed the entire time, even with her trying to lie & say only one parent can stay the night. smh. I never left the property either visit for 3 days at a time.
*this was another suspicious hospital visit. Same as last, he gets better then is perfectly fine. Doctors cant find any shunt problems & he never got sick at the hospital. once again he is only sick with mom.
*this time she was being even more suspicious so I [paid] closer attention this time around.
*she let me spend all the time with him, I was sincerly in tears worried about my child, she was emotionless. spent all her time on her phone. Seeming less concerned for Killian the second time around. (it was as if she was letting me enjoy my last moments with him)
*then I observe her up all night, showing signs of drug use. Then tells me she has court in the morning. She never went to bed.
*it was court for her other child (I told her to go take care of her shit, Killian is safe with me. Also DO NOT USE KILLIAN AS AN EXCUSE. he is good. (She has a long history of using Killian as an excuse to get out of court cases)
*then shortly after court time she is already telling she is on her way back (not even possible for a court case). She says it got [adjourned] (which she does a lot). She was once again facing jail time for her outstanding child support debt.
*I later learn she went in there after a night of not a single tear in the hospital & put on a show of water works for them claiming she cant be there she needs to get back to her child in the hospital, it's serious & she is very concerned about him.
*well then the very same concerned parent returns, so concerned that she needed to leave court,...but only stays for a couple hours & then disappears from the hospital for 30 straight hours. [Doesn't] seem that concerned for Killian ??
*the next morning when 6 different doctors all arrive to give me an update about Killian they inform me that once again they can't find any shunt problems, nothing could be seen of moms claims
*they already concluded this before they ever seen me (mom tries to tell people I brainwashed the highly paid professional doctors into believing what I wanted them to believe. smh) but on the contrary they made these conclusions before they ever [saw] me, they came to my sons room to notify us that they couldnt find anything once again and were confused why. but mom was no where to be found ??
*so at this point the doctors & I agree something suspicious was happening & possibly mom isn't telling us the truth.
*so the doctors then send a social worker that met with me & mom once she returned. Mom was not happy that they were involved in her life again as they have been many times in the past.
*this is a Wednesday, mom was very upset he was getting discharged that day after getting a clean bill of health, she had claimed she expected him to stay till thursday & they should keep him longer & do more testing. (i didnt understand why she was upset about this at that time).
*so he gets discharged that day & has to go with mom because its not my court ordered visit days Until Friday. Even [though] I was highly concerned for my sons safety & well being. I followed the rules of court. smh
*well I get a call the next morning from [the father of another one of her children] & he tells me she had court again Thursday morning (this time it was for a court hearing with an investigator through the court system) this time she called into court via voicemail stating she can't make it, she is at home with a very sick kid that just got out of the hospital..
*but the doctors gave him a clean bill of health after a very extensive 3 days of testing & not finding anything?? She then [ignored] all the phone calls from the investigator.
*so after hearing all this & [talking] with the investigator I instantly left work & head to my lawyer & demand a new court hearing ASAP, something is going on & I [want to] get to the bottom of it, I [expressed my deep concerns] for my sons life. !! She made that happen the next work day & the next court date was set up for October 2nd 2017. This was a much bigger court case with a lot of serious stuff included. By this time around I had A LOT MORE evidence of child neglect & other crimes.
*the next day after she called into court was Friday, so Killian came home with me for the next 3 days & once again he was perfectly fine with no signs of being sick. It was a great weekend for him & i. one of my favorite times with him.
*I take him home monday as usual he was not sick.
The next 2 days no contact. Then Wednesday comes & she receives court papers for our next court date (probably not happy about it).
That same very day Killian had a doctor appointment with his regular doctor, I was on my way to [the] appointment & she cancels it 1 hour before.
* then she goes against court orders & once again tries to cut me out of medical stuff. She says she is switching Killian to a new doctor (without my consent then refuses to tell me any info on this new doctor)
*it makes zero sense to ever switch his doctor that he has seen since birth and knows everything about him. Also if she was that concerned about his health after these hospital visits why would [she even consider cancelling his] appointment??
*then she blocks me & denies me info about this new doctor.
*the next day she puts all over Facebook Killian is sick again (with very disturbing pics & story) says its worse this time. Claims she is
"waiting it out" like the doctors told her to do.. THEY NEVER TOLD HER THAT, I WAS THERE FOR EVERY CONVERSATION.
*She never contacted me about him being sick that night, also she never called for help.
THE NEXT MORNING MY SON IS DEAD AT HER HOUSE :(
*Ironically she was also supposed to be in court the morning of his death for a new hearing with the court house investigator.
So many suspicious things have happened since his death but I'll save that for another post.
BUT NOW MOST IMPORTANTLY A MEDICAL EXAMINER CANT FIND ANYTHING WRONG WITH KILLIAN'S SHUNT & HAS LEFT HIS DEATH AS UNDETERMINED !!
So I guess 12 highly trained doctors & a medical examiner all suck at their job & are all liars right ?? So moms the only telling the truth ??
I'm just crazy & all these things leading up to his death are just
COINCIDENCES RIGHT ???
I highly doubt that, looks more like an fabricated Alibi & a premeditated murder !!!!!
This woman has a [rap] sheet with CPS that stretches over a decade & numerous court cases of child neglect, child removal & drug abuse. Numerous fathers have been telling the truth about this woman for years, but they would never listen to us. So by the time father number 4 comes to court with more aligations & proof of child neglect & drug abuse begging for full custody to protect his child. THE SYSTEM SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO MY SERIOUS CRY FOR HELP & MY INNOCENT BABY BOY WOULD STILL BE HERE !!!!!!!!!!
TOO MANY KIDS HAVE LOST THERE LIVES DUE TO THIS BROKEN & CORRUPTED SYSTEM !!
~ JUSTICE 4 KILLIAN JAKE VANDERHAGEN !!!!!!!
~JUSTICE FOR ALL THE KIDS THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED !!!!!
https://archive.li/MxV0L

U

UW 411

kiwifarms.net
Sorry... but Killian? Now that's what you call foreshadowing.

LazyLizard

kiwifarms.net
Judge Rachel Rancilio saw the posts, many of which are publicly targeted at her. She apparently felt uncomfortable and possibly threatened.
yea i'm sure the little kid that died felt pretty threatened to but i guess his life isn't as important as you not feeling uncomfortable right judge?

A judge ruled he violated his bond conditions. He now is in jail on half a million dollars bond.
my god this bitch, jailing him once wasn't enough, when he refused to let her get away with allowing his son to die she arrests him again and makes sure he ain't getting out. someone sue and report this bitch

LazyLizard

kiwifarms.net
Here's a little more context. From last month, from the lawyer who seems to currently be representing him, at the denial of an appeal to overturn the criminal $500,000 bond:
View attachment 926709
View attachment 926706
https://web.archive.org/web/20190907064926/https://www.facebook.com/nicholas.paul.790/posts/10157233603830803?comment_id=10157233612010803
https://web.archive.org/web/20190907064749/https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157233611965803&set=p.10157233611965803&type=3

And here's the man's story in his own words, with a little editing for readability on here. Honestly, if even half of this is true, the bitch did it, CPS and the pigs helped her get away with it, and this cunt of a judge has absolutely no excuse for assisting in covering up the crime. You can say that he shouldn't have fucked a stripper or trusted her to be taking birth control, but I'm not arguing he's perfect-rather, that she should have been mandatorily sterilized years ago.

https://archive.li/MxV0L
ok i am honestly really angry now, i thought it was just a judge being exceptional feminist and refusing to let a father get custody instead of a mother but after reading this, with all that evidence about her and the judge still didn't do anything? she honestly deserves to lose her job and go to jail for life, this is not incompetence this is straight up helping a psycho murder and torture innocent children.

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net
The dad sounds like an idiot redneck. If you’ve ever seen white trash divorce with or without a custody battle you’ll see the same kind of crazy nonsense.
Yeah and honestly I have to take the "deep dark secrets" shit with a grain of salt. If there was a there, there, he would cough it up already. This just sounds like a lot of standard idiot divorce drama. I think most likely scenario is both parents were overgrown teenagers and the kid was pretty doomed regardless.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah and honestly I have to take the "deep dark secrets" shit with a grain of salt. If there was a there, there, he would cough it up already. This just sounds like a lot of standard idiot divorce drama. I think most likely scenario is both parents were overgrown teenagers and the kid was pretty doomed regardless.
She's had children taken away before for being a drug addled whore, meanwhile CPS and the pigs actively colluded to keep this guy away from his child.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino