Juggalo Culture & Horrorcore Rap - Insane Clown Posse, their record label drama, and their various careercow spin-off artists.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Jarilo182

BIRDPOSTER
kiwifarms.net
Ranker.com said:
Fans of the Detroit rap-duo known as the Insane Clown Posse are infamous for their elaborate clown makeup and their rowdy behavior at concerts. Known as Juggalos and Juggalettes, these people have managed to build an entire community around a single band, and that community has developed a rather poor reputation among mainstream Americans. In 2011, Juggalos were officially designated as a "loosely-organized hybrid gang" by the FBI, further solidifying their unsavory rep. Because of their overwhelmingly negative portrayal in the media, a lot of Juggalos feel like their eccentric family is being misrepresented.

A short summary of ICP and Juggalo culture for those unfamiliar with it. ICP are the poster children of horrorcore rap; a genre of hip-hop where the lyrics are generally focused on gore, murder, and horror far before dark SoundCloud rap ever took hold of the music industry. I'm surprised we haven't had a thread before because while there are some great artists, the majority of them are shitty and cringy.

On top of that, for the past year or so, Psychopathic Records and ICP have been struggling to keep artists on their label because they keep causing personal drama and fucking them over. They often later sign with Twiztid and their record label, creating a rivalry between the similar rap duos.

A good example was when Violent J and his wife split and he fucked a random groupie half his age, signed her to his record label, and dropped her once their relationship ended:
http://faygoluvers.net/v5/2017/02/blahzay-roze-no-longer-on-psychopathic-records/
archive.md/nI4Ol

They did succeed in launching an entire subculture, though, and several shit indie rappers are on YouTube trying to emulate their success. Feast your ears on some of the worst music you'll ever hear.

Kotton Kandy is 100% unironic:

This is... Honestly my favorite of the bad ones?:

The aforementioned chick who fucked Violent J for a record deal:

This one has been going around Reddit for a while, kinda feel bad for her but LOL:

*HORRORCORE THAT'S ACTUALLY GOOD*

Don't let the juggalo culture ruin horrorcore in general, though, because there are some artists who I feel are genuinely talented and tend to stay away from the edgy clown shit. ICP didn't even invent the genre: Three 6 Mafia did, if anything.

Lord Infamous, of Three 6 Mafia:

The song that got me into Tech N9ne:

Jarilo182

BIRDPOSTER
kiwifarms.net
These guys are the best, lol.

There is so much drama in this subculture that I'm astonished there hasn't been a thread yet.

Also, this is a diss track from another artist who left Psychopathic Records for Twiztid's label over unfair treatment and personal beef aimed at Violent J. He wrote it in 24 hours, if I recall correctly:

In the song, he makes some pretty rough claims, accusing J of working with pedophiles, repressing homosexual urges, and having awful business practice in general. He also brings up what happened with J and that Blahzay Roze girl, which was more relevant at the time of release than it is now, since she's been booted from the record label.

If you ever go on her Instagram, it's kinda pathetic because she still seems to worship ICP despite them literally fucking her over.

Last edited:

Jarilo182

BIRDPOSTER
kiwifarms.net
Juggalo Ryda is my favorite juggalo rapper

LMAO how old is this kid? He can't be older than 15. No way.

Also, since I've only posted shitty female horrorcore rappers so far, I'm gonna share the only two I really like.

Gangsta Boo, formerly of Three 6 Mafia:

Smallz One, weird-ish stage name but she's miles above any other oddball juggalette act I've posted so far:

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the last times Low-T was funny was when he called out Juggalos and they threw angry raging death threat tantrums for weeks afterwards.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I kinda like them based on their wrestling content.

Their promotion has featured a nice mix of tongue-in-cheek stuff and some genuinely interesting matches. From what I've heard from interviews with wrestlers they treat the guys better than basically any other promoters.

This was some ridiculously late thing like three in the morning because of difficulties with the ferry out to the island they did Gathering on or something. Thrill as they stall while somebody wakes up Bob Backlund!