Juggalo Culture & Horrorcore Rap - Insane Clown Posse, their record label drama, and their various careercow spin-off artists.

Jarilo182

BIRDPOSTER
kiwifarms.net
Does Bone Thugs count as good Horrorcore?

I like them. Even though they're not confined to the genre, I count some of their work.

Before anyone says it Death Grips is horrorcore.

They definitely have elements of it. Suicideboys and a lot of SoundCloud rappers have elements of it too.

The genre itself has some great music, it's mainly the ICP circle that has the worst of it.

RichardMongler

Causing much mayhem, dropping drama
kiwifarms.net
@Jarilo182, the big heavyweight of Horrorcore was none other than Esham, who singlehandedly inspired both ICP and Eminem. Perhaps not coincidentally, he's also from Michigan. His rhymes were loaded with references to serial killers, gore, Hell, Satan and so much more:

And then, there was X-Raided, the guy who took "keepin' it real" to the next level during his time in the 24th Street Garden Blocc Crips. X-Raided kept it so real, he shot one of the Meadowview Bloods's mother named Patricia Harris and is doing time for it:

Monkey Pink

Do you have something against pop-stars?
kiwifarms.net
Nobody mentioned this classic yet? I love 3/Triple 6 Mafia.

Gangsta Boo is my bae too:

Return of the Freaker

Based anime for специальные операции
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How can you have a juggalo thread without Scooby Doo Joint, epic cyber terrorist and the groomer who groomed Daddy Jim?

Jimmy Hopkins

Kang of Bullworth
kiwifarms.net
Nobody mentioned this classic yet? I love 3/Triple 6 Mafia.

Gangsta Boo is my bae too:
I think Horrorcore and ICP are gay as hell but I really love 3 6 Mafia. Was 3 6 the inventor of horrorcore? Idk how long ICP’s been around but 3 6 Mafia’s been sippin on sizzurp since the 90’s.