World Julian Assange 'to be kicked out of the Ecuadorean embassy in HOURS and arrested as country does deal with UK authorities' to end his seven-year stay - Ecuadorian government source says Assange could be imminently expelled and Quito has an agreement with UK to arrest

I remember when powerplayers still needed him, yes.

I'm disgusted with the left wing outlets that loved him for publishing leaks on Bush, then turned on him for publishing leaks on Clinton and I'm disgusted with those on the right that loved him for publishing leaks on Clinton and then went milquetoast when he wasn't necessary anymore.

Anybody that believes the same media outlets that were shown by wikileaks to not report war crimes even when their journalists themselves witnessed those war crimes taking place when they say things like "Assange doesn't clean up after himself", should get an MRI to see if they still have a brain at all. This man has been paying a heavy price for you to have more information about those in power, most fresh in mind all the corruption between DNC, news media and giving debate questions in advance to a campaign. Assange will now pay an even bigger price.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFF
FFF
FFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFF
FFF
FFF
FFF
FFF
FFF
FFF
FFF
I pressed winner 10 times but it only went through once. But this. This very much.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: AnotherPleb

Gustav Schuchardt

kiwifarms.net
It's interesting to compare the Virgin Assange with the Chad Von Neumann

Von Neumann
Assange
  • Dressed/smelled like a bum
  • Childhood multiplication skills unknown but does not seem to have done well at school where he was nicknamed 'Thickie' and 'Pongo'
  • Regarded as a paranoid megalomaniac and pathological liar by everyone who ever worked with him
  • Anti US. Helped its enemies including the Taliban, Russia, China and their satellite regimes
  • Not an aristocrat. Depended on charity from leftist celebrities
  • Not a bon viveur or party animal, not clubbable
  • An opponent of the US military industrial complex
  • Did not invent anything of note
  • Men wanted to get the hell away from him, as did women. Some women also wanted him to face charges for raping them
  • Begged women to bear his children. Tore condoms during sex with AA and forced her to have sex without a condom against her will. Woke SW up by having unprotected sex with her after she'd explicitly only consented to sex with a condom

Last edited:

moocow

Moo.
kiwifarms.net

"Wikileaks co-founder Julian Assange could face a renewed investigation into an allegation of rape in Sweden."

"Swedish prosecutors said they were examining the case at the request of the alleged victim's lawyer."
I thought they (the alleged victims) said long ago they didn't want to press charges anymore. I also thought the statute of limitations had run out on this particular prosecution.

Who am I kidding? The protections of the laws of justice are suspended when it comes to inconvenient people.

Fuck these people. Fuck every last rotten bastard participating in this farce and fuck every person applauding it. They're all complicit in spitting in the face of justice and the rule of law. I wish for a similar railroading for each of them, as it seems it's the only way they can ever learn the error of their ways.

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember when powerplayers still needed him, yes.

I'm disgusted with the left wing outlets that loved him for publishing leaks on Bush, then turned on him for publishing leaks on Clinton and I'm disgusted with those on the right that loved him for publishing leaks on Clinton and then went milquetoast when he wasn't necessary anymore.

Anybody that believes the same media outlets that were shown by wikileaks to not report war crimes even when their journalists themselves witnessed those war crimes taking place when they say things like "Assange doesn't clean up after himself", should get an MRI to see if they still have a brain at all. This man has been paying a heavy price for you to have more information about those in power, most fresh in my mind all the corruption between DNC, news media and giving debate questions in advance to a campaign. Assange will now pay an even bigger price.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFF
FFF
FFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFF
FFF
FFF
FFF
FFF
FFF
FFF
FFF
IAssange might be useless nowadays, but the media's portrayal of him from darling who was exposing the corruption of the evil government (Bush), to scourge of the earth that has to be stopped at all costs (Clinton) really did expose them as the paid-for lackeys of the DNC. While I won't say he's a good person by any stretch, his actions have helped bring to light just how horribly biased mass media actually is, especially the "news"

Exposing sources of truth as the propaganda they always were is, and always will be, a good thing.

IAssange might be useless nowadays, but the media's portrayal of him from darling who was exposing the corruption of the evil government (Bush), to scourge of the earth that has to be stopped at all costs (Clinton) really did expose them as the paid-for lackeys of the DNC. While I won't say he's a good person by any stretch, his actions have helped bring to light just how horribly biased mass media actually is, especially the "news"

Exposing sources of truth as the propaganda they always were is, and always will be, a good thing.
Soon enough they'll get all those goddamn archiving services shut down or flooded with fake shit, they'll be able to ask twitter to update their old posts to reflect the new reality, and they'll stop that pesky "fact checking" that keeps happening that shows they've flip flopped.

Then everything will be perfect, everything will be true if they say it is, and they'll be able to alter records of the past to reflect what they should have in the first place.

Commander X

kiwifarms.net

They’ll tell you “It’s not about retaliation for exposing war crimes or corruption, it’s about the crime of computer intrusion”, but come on, how often do people cheer the arrest and extradition of someone accused of attempting to crack a password? The mainstream DNC culture is craven and made up of authoritarian bootlickers.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Soon enough they'll get all those goddamn archiving services shut down or flooded with fake shit, they'll be able to ask twitter to update their old posts to reflect the new reality, and they'll stop that pesky "fact checking" that keeps happening that shows they've flip flopped.

Then everything will be perfect, everything will be true if they say it is, and they'll be able to alter records of the past to reflect what they should have in the first place.
And in the 15th century they said the kings would burn all the printing presses. Total tech suppression or control, when it comes to infotech, doesn't work. It doesn't stop people from trying, but the historical record shows that these attempts fail every single time. I mean, this time could be different. Maybe this time the forces of tyranny will win and Mankind will become chained for ever and always. But I wouldn't bet on it.

welcometotherock

Chanticleer Hegemony
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if I'm late to the party here, but WikiLeaks supposedly has a huge dump uploaded.

If I'm not mistaken, anything uploaded on 01-Jan-1984 was part of the recent dump. Assuming that this is all fresh information and not something that was already uploaded that was just tweaked to look like new info, it would seem that Assange wasn't kidding about those deadman switches.

Now here's to hoping James O'Keefe and Project Veritas don't end up going down the shitter any time soon.

Truthspeaker

Walking that line between victim and ex-lover
kiwifarms.net

Julian Assange never gave a shit about the truth, his number-one objective was weakening America, and its influence abroad. He was happy to expose Afghani informants to torture and rape from Islamists, he was happy to make a holocaust denier Wikileaks number-two, he was happy to dovetail his agenda and organization with a country led by a man who murders journalists for attempting to expose a false-flag terrorist operation that killed hundreds of civilians.

These were all matters of record before the Trump thing reversed the parisan sensibilities on Wikileaks. The Left was indeed craven and short-sighted, and little as I like the man personally, the country would've been better of with Romney in 2012.

But none of these excuse Assange. He's long been an agent for the very same things he supposedly condemns, and he'd be executed in a better world. I hope the fucker drowns in a giant litter box.

Rei is shit

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if I'm late to the party here, but WikiLeaks supposedly has a huge dump uploaded.

If I'm not mistaken, anything uploaded on 01-Jan-1984 was part of the recent dump. Assuming that this is all fresh information and not something that was already uploaded that was just tweaked to look like new info, it would seem that Assange wasn't kidding about those deadman switches.

Now here's to hoping James O'Keefe and Project Veritas don't end up going down the shitter any time soon.
italy-child-sex-2008
:o

TaterBot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For whatever reason or to whatever effect, Julian Assange has changed the world and history.
But his efforts to force transparency into governments will never work. It isn't that he's ahead of his time; it's because that time will never ever come.
Godspeed.

• Feels
Reactions: Lemmingwise

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
For whatever reason or to whatever effect, Julian Assange has changed the world and history.
But his efforts to force transparency into governments will never work. It isn't that he's ahead of his time; it's because that time will never ever come.
They'll eventually push it too far, as they have historically time and time again, and end up dancing atop the gibbet.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Lemmingwise

Iwasamwillbe

Indra's net
kiwifarms.net
They'll eventually push it too far, as they have historically time and time again, and end up dancing atop the gibbet.
If the world survives that long.

Better start studying the Tanach.

Because the Day of the Upright One comes October 2, 2033, at 6:22 PM.

Julian Assange never gave a shit about the truth, his number-one objective was weakening America, and its influence abroad. He was happy to expose Afghani informants to torture and rape from Islamists, he was happy to make a holocaust denier Wikileaks number-two, he was happy to dovetail his agenda and organization with a country led by a man who murders journalists for attempting to expose a false-flag terrorist operation that killed hundreds of civilians.

These were all matters of record before the Trump thing reversed the parisan sensibilities on Wikileaks. The Left was indeed craven and short-sighted, and little as I like the man personally, the country would've been better of with Romney in 2012.

But none of these excuse Assange. He's long been an agent for the very same things he supposedly condemns, and he'd be executed in a better world. I hope the fucker drowns in a giant litter box.
>unironically citing the Guardian's opinion articles
unironically citing a "muh Russia" NY Times hit piece
None of the mainstream media's stories concerning Julian Assange are trustworthy in any way.

Truthspeaker

Walking that line between victim and ex-lover
kiwifarms.net
unironically citing the Guardian's opinion articles

None of the mainstream media's stories concerning Julian Assange are trustworthy in any way.
Assange's association with Shamir is a matter of record. People have left Wikileaks because Assange associated with Shamir. Even people on Assange's side have attacked him for working with Shamir and hiring his son. Shamir sent Wikileaks-gathered cables to fucking Belarus, the nastiest and most repressive country in Europe, so that the people found talking to Americans could be tortured and murdered.

A privacy-advocacy organization acting legitimately would never do this kind of shit. Wikileaks does it because it's not a privacy-advocacy organization, it's a hostile front for foreign intelligence services whose goal is to weaken the free world.

And those Guardian pieces I linked were from the early '10s, when Assange was a darling of the Left. They had nothing to do with Trump or Clinton.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino