World Julian Assange 'to be kicked out of the Ecuadorean embassy in HOURS and arrested as country does deal with UK authorities' to end his seven-year stay - Ecuadorian government source says Assange could be imminently expelled and Quito has an agreement with UK to arrest

Iwasamwillbe

Abominable Abstraction
kiwifarms.net
They'll eventually push it too far, as they have historically time and time again, and end up dancing atop the gibbet.
If the world survives that long.

Better start studying the Tanach.

Because the Day of the Upright One comes October 2, 2033, at 6:22 PM.

Julian Assange never gave a shit about the truth, his number-one objective was weakening America, and its influence abroad. He was happy to expose Afghani informants to torture and rape from Islamists, he was happy to make a holocaust denier Wikileaks number-two, he was happy to dovetail his agenda and organization with a country led by a man who murders journalists for attempting to expose a false-flag terrorist operation that killed hundreds of civilians.

These were all matters of record before the Trump thing reversed the parisan sensibilities on Wikileaks. The Left was indeed craven and short-sighted, and little as I like the man personally, the country would've been better of with Romney in 2012.

But none of these excuse Assange. He's long been an agent for the very same things he supposedly condemns, and he'd be executed in a better world. I hope the fucker drowns in a giant litter box.
>unironically citing the Guardian's opinion articles
unironically citing a "muh Russia" NY Times hit piece
None of the mainstream media's stories concerning Julian Assange are trustworthy in any way.

Truthspeaker

Walking that line between victim and ex-lover
kiwifarms.net
unironically citing the Guardian's opinion articles

None of the mainstream media's stories concerning Julian Assange are trustworthy in any way.
Assange's association with Shamir is a matter of record. People have left Wikileaks because Assange associated with Shamir. Even people on Assange's side have attacked him for working with Shamir and hiring his son. Shamir sent Wikileaks-gathered cables to fucking Belarus, the nastiest and most repressive country in Europe, so that the people found talking to Americans could be tortured and murdered.

A privacy-advocacy organization acting legitimately would never do this kind of shit. Wikileaks does it because it's not a privacy-advocacy organization, it's a hostile front for foreign intelligence services whose goal is to weaken the free world.

And those Guardian pieces I linked were from the early '10s, when Assange was a darling of the Left. They had nothing to do with Trump or Clinton.

Last edited:

Iwasamwillbe

Abominable Abstraction
kiwifarms.net
Assange's association with Shamir is a matter of record. People have left Wikileaks because Assange associated with Shamir. Even people on Assange's side have attacked him for working with Shamir and hiring his son.
Do you think that just because Julian Assange worked with Shamir that he shared all or even any of his views? It seems that Julian cared more for Shamir's efficiency than for the intellectual soundness and validity of his positions.

Shamir sent Wikileaks-gathered cables to fucking Belarus, the nastiest and most repressive country in Europe, so that the people found talking to Americans could be tortured and murdered.
And what does this have to do with Assange? This is pure guilt by association. Shamir may be a terrible person, but it doesn't necessarily mean that Assange is, or that Shamir did any of that with Assange's approval.

A privacy-advocacy organization acting legitimately would never do this kind of shit. Wikileaks does it because it's not a privacy-advocacy organization, it's a hostile front for foreign intelligence services whose goal is to weaken the free world.
Which is why it has leaks on a great many non-Western countries, apparently.

As an aside, I dislike the bloated, melodramatic tone of that entire paragraph you just made.

And those Guardian pieces I linked were from the early '10s, when Assange was a darling of the Left. They had nothing to do with Trump or Clinton.
It doesn't matter, because these were still opinion pieces, not actual news.

And considering that you can tell the slant of a news site from the slant of its opinion pieces, I'm going to off on a limb here and say that Assange was never really that hot in, at the very least, the left-wing media in the UK.

But that's just me here. So let's see what our Kiwi News Expert @It's HK-47 Has to say about it.

Truthspeaker

kiwifarms.net
Do you think that just because Julian Assange worked with Shamir that he shared all or even any of his views? It seems that Julian cared more for Shamir's efficiency than for the intellectual soundness and validity of his positions.
This is nonsense.

People don't associate with the likes of Shamir unless they believe advancing their interests is acceptable. And this was more than association. Wikileaks employed Shamir and his son.

Imagine saying something like this about an Islamist associate. People, even on this forum, would think you were nuts for defending the association.

And what does this have to do with Assange? This is pure guilt by association. Shamir may be a terrible person, but it doesn't necessarily mean that Assange is, or that Shamir did any of that with Assange's approval.
Shamir's Wikileaks representative in Russia and Belarus. The fact that Wikileaks was ever allowed to operate openly in a place where the secret police is literally named the KGB should already be enough to permanently discredit the organization, but they're not minor opsitiobs, and he sure as shit wouldn't be this powerful in the organization without Assange's aporoval.

Which is why it has leaks on a great many non-Western countries, apparently.
I'm sure those'll come out any day now. Right when Moscow admits the FSB conducted the September '99 bombings.

As an aside, I dislike the bloated, melodramatic tone of that entire paragraph you just made.
I dislike that you're defending an organization that helped a neo-Nazi expose informants to torture and murder at the hands of the KGB.

Life isn't always sunshine, fucko.

It doesn't matter, because these were still opinion pieces, not actual news.
Actual news needing explicit Wikileaks approval?

These are the words if people who used to work for Wikileajs speaking in interviews. These are the words of Wikileaks itself. Kristinn Hrafnsson is on record admitting, as though he was embarrased, that Shamir is a part of the organization, though he never gets into how deep his role is.

And considering that you can tell the slant of a news site from the slant of its opinion pieces, I'm going to off on a limb here and say that Assange was never really that hot in, at the very least, the left-wing media in the UK.

But that's just me here. So let's see what our Kiwi News Expert @It's HK-47 Has to say about it.
You pulled that right out of your ass. And it doesn't even address the other sources I've linked which aren't post-'16 MSM (pre-'16, he was a darling).

Reason is libertarian as fuck. They have every motive to be on Assange's side, and were in pieces. Yet they've released damning pieces on him anyway.

The Index on Censorship is a publishing organization that campaigns for freedom of expression. They also should be on Wikileaks side, if Wikileaks was a legitimate privacy-advocacy organization. But they're not, because they aren't.

Zersetzung

popular twitch speedrunner edward snowden
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad that I'm already convinced every discussion platform is infested with spook sockpuppets because otherwise it'd be sad to think anybody genuinely believes that the suspicion of being mean to a cat outweighs everything else. Maybe there's limits on how much of a demon it's worth becoming in order to fight demons, maybe there isn't, but this is some of the limpest character assassination I've ever seen.

Assange could have a weekend hobby of tearing apart two-year-olds on his thorny cock and he'd still be the hero in a fight against an establishment that thinks nothing of sabotaging whole nations or routinely exterminating entire villages as part of its global terror industry.

Truthspeaker

kiwifarms.net
I'm glad that I'm already convinced every discussion platform is infested with spook sockpuppets because otherwise it'd be sad to think anybody genuinely believes that the suspicion of being mean to a cat outweighs everything else. Maybe there's limits on how much of a demon it's worth becoming in order to fight demons, maybe there isn't, but this is some of the limpest character assassination I've ever seen.

Assange could have a weekend hobby of tearing apart two-year-olds on his thorny cock and he'd still be the hero in a fight against an establishment that thinks nothing of sabotaging whole nations or routinely exterminating entire villages as part of its global terror industry.
Because none of Assanges friends, particularily ones named Vlad, ever sabotage nations, raze entire towns, or bomb civilians in false-flag operations as part of their global crime syndicate.

Oh, wait.

Zersetzung

popular twitch speedrunner edward snowden
kiwifarms.net
Uncle Vova's so proud of you.

Not as proud as he is of @Null. You'll have to move to Abkhazia for that. He already has too many spergs in Transnistria.
Yeah dude you're making some super compelling points lately by outright trashing users and insisting everybody is a spooky Russian sympathiser like we're in a 90s cartoon. Get banned.

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So according to this, what they cracked was a fucking NTLM hash.
https://www.wired.com/2011/12/army-manning-hearing/

A NTLM hash. In 2010. On DoD computers, for access to top secret classified documents.

For some context, check out the vulnerabilities section of the wikipedia page for NTLM: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NT_LAN_Manager#Weakness_and_Vulnerabilities

Microsoft replaced NTLM as the default network authentication method in Windows 2000 because it was too insecure. And the fucking DoD was using it to secure top secret material in 2010.

I'm gonna double down on my previous statement and say not only did they deserve to get hacked for having security shit enough for these two morons to get past it, I'm genuinely shocked this didn't happen much more often. That's like wrapping up your wallet in tape that says "my wallet donut steel" and leaving it in downtown Detroit and expecting it to still be there the next day. The incompetence is fucking staggering.
South Park wasn't meant to be reality.

Lemmingwise

Unsuitable
kiwifarms.net
That's how you know a man proritizes truth over personal well-being.

The holocaust is defined as the german state genocide of 6 million jews and anyone who has dared to look critically at the available sources realizes that although germany persecuted, rounded up, put in camps and killed many jews during the second world war, the number isn't near to 6 million jews.

When auschwitz's death count was changed from 4 million to 1.4 million the overall number of dead jews remained at 6 million by official account.

Of course, just writing this officially makes me a holocaust denier and makes me liable for imprisonment.

Much like publishing american war crimes makes Assange liable for imprisonment. You can see how Israel Shamir might be a natural ally to Assange.

Last edited:

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net

The holocaust is defined as the german state genocide of 6 million jews and anyone who has dared to look critically at the available sources realizes that although germany persecuted, rounded up, put in camps and killed many jews during the second world war, the number isn't near to 6 million jews.

When auschwitz's death count was changed from 4 million to 1.4 million the overall number of dead jews remained at 6 million by official account.

Of course, just writing this officially makes me a holocaust denier and makes me liable for imprisonment.

Much like publishing american war crimes makes Assange liable for imprisonment. You can see how Israel Shamir might be a natural ally to Assange.
No it doesn't. It makes you an idiot for not understanding the definition of the Holocaust, or how Holocaust denial laws work in the countries that have them, or even that the adjustment of the total dead in Auschwitz is factored into the total deaths from the Holocaust, but saying "maybe not as many Jews died in the Holocaust as thought" doesn't make you a Holocaust denier. Saying "The Nazi government never carried out a deliberate campaign of extermination against unwanted ethnic groups, traitors, and homosexuals" is.

ProgKing of the North

Close to the edge, just by the Riverlands
kiwifarms.net

You keep harping on this as if once the number of people getting genocided reaches the millions the actual number actually matters that much.

Only 1.4 million Jews died at Auschwitz? Fuck, it was basically a summer camp!

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
No offense, but thinking the strict definition of terms matters when it comes to a pejorative label is kind of a pre-2016 point of view.
Strict definitions of terms matter when it comes to the law, which was what my interlocutor was discussing. Just like people say that, for example, Zimmerman murdered Trayvon Martin when the law says he acted in self-defense.

Lemmingwise

Unsuitable
kiwifarms.net
You keep harping on this as if once the number of people getting genocided reaches the millions the actual number actually matters that much.

Only 1.4 million Jews died at Auschwitz? Fuck, it was basically a summer camp!
It matters because it is illegal to voice a view in accordance with the evidence we have, which is also why I keep harping on it. If the evidence pointed to 12 million instead of 6 million and it was illegal to say so, I would be no less motivated.

No it doesn't. It makes you an idiot for not understanding the definition of the Holocaust, or how Holocaust denial laws work in the countries that have them, or even that the adjustment of the total dead in Auschwitz is factored into the total deaths from the Holocaust, but saying "maybe not as many Jews died in the Holocaust as thought" doesn't make you a Holocaust denier. Saying "The Nazi government never carried out a deliberate campaign of extermination against unwanted ethnic groups, traitors, and homosexuals" is.
You're the person who doesn't understand that holocaust is defined as the the genocide of six million jews.

I could make another image for holocaust denial, but you'll find that claiming the amount of jewish deaths below 6 million is also part of the definition of holocaust denial.

In German law, "Verharmlosen" is part of holocaust denial, which means "to play down". And Canada at least has shown that they'll extradite someone (Zündel), for being charged in Germany, just like Assange is eventually going to be convicted by the US.

Last edited:

garakfan69

Please be patient, I have idiocy
kiwifarms.net
I could make another image for holocaust denial, but you'll find that claiming the amount of jewish deaths below 6 million is also part of the definition of holocaust denial.
No, saying something like "only" 5 million Jews died is not against the law in Germany.
I can't think of any German who ever got convicted of Volksverhetzung who didn't flat out deny the whole thing.

Reactions: TaterBot

Lemmingwise

Unsuitable
kiwifarms.net
I can't think of any German who ever got convicted of Volksverhetzung who didn't flat out deny the whole thing.
Germar Rudolf was convicted for writing the Rudolf Report. You can read the conclusions of that here: http://vho.org/GB/Books/trr/9.html

The conclusion of it is that the gassings with zyklon B didn't happen or that it did happen, but not as it was said by eye witnesses.

I can't find the one that was for diminishing the number and I admit that I'm not sure if that one was in Germany, but I'll find it and post it as soon as I find it.

In any case, people have been convicted without "questioning the whole thing", as you can see from Germar's Rudolf's conviction.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino