World Julian Assange 'to be kicked out of the Ecuadorean embassy in HOURS and arrested as country does deal with UK authorities' to end his seven-year stay - Ecuadorian government source says Assange could be imminently expelled and Quito has an agreement with UK to arrest

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Germar Rudolf was convicted for writing the Rudolf Report. You can read the conclusions of that here: http://vho.org/GB/Books/trr/9.html

The conclusion of it is that the gassings with zyklon B didn't happen or that it did happen, but not as it was said by eye witnesses.

I can't find the one that was for diminishing the number and I admit that I'm not sure if that one was in Germany, but I'll find it and post it as soon as I find it.

In any case, people have been convicted without "questioning the whole thing", as you can see from Germar's Rudolf's conviction.
Rudolf's argument was based primarily on the lack of Prussian Blue (a ferrous cyanide compound) in the ruins of the gas chambers at Auschwitz. Prussian Blue is unstable and only forms in very specific conditions: you could replace every atom of oxygen in a room with Zyklon B and unless temperature and pressure was exactly right no Prussian Blue would form. Rudolf also claims that there were no vents for the gassing chamber; the classic "no vent, no Holocaust" claim. However, photography from the era that shows large chimneys and ventilation systems attached to Krema II and III have been shown to exist; Kremas IV and V did not have modern ventilation, but given the procedure used in improperly vented delousing chambers, it is likely that the SS staff at such sites simply wore gas masks during extermination events. Thirdly, Rudolf claims that the concentration and evaporation rates of HCN would make it impossible for poisoning to occur: he makes this claim using models that 1) are based on the metabolism of a louse, and not a human, which is much faster than the parasitic arthropod, 2) assume that only 18 people total would have been in the 5.43 meters of square floor space, 3) assume that HCN only becomes lethal upon total evaporation, and 4) directly contradict the Peters-Roessler figures, which were developed by the manufacturers of Zyklon B to prevent accidental deaths.
Now it is quite possible that Rudolf simply was tremendously misinformed about his own field of study; there have been incompetent chemists who have gotten degrees before. However, given that he was a Plank Institute fellow (a highly prestigious appointment) and that during and since his controversy he has allied himself with neo-Nazi movements across Europe, supported former Nazi party members, and embraced a total negationist position to the point of denying the Night of Broken Glass, I find this unlikely. It is more likely he was engaging in denial by the mechanism of claiming that Auschwitz was not a death camp, which in turn would be an outright denial. I would say this is made criminal because it is tantamount to accusing the numbers of being doctored for ulterior motives.
EDIT: as an example of his wider allegiance, his abstract of his work is hosted on a splinter site of the Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust, a minorly notable negationist organization that outright claims the Jewish people invented the Holocaust out of whole cloth for personal gain.

Last edited:

pwnest injun

kiwifarms.net
The Ecuadoran president only gave Assange up after WikiLeaks published evidence of the man's corruption. That either demonstrates how WL doesn't play politics, and will publish any verifiable factual evidence of public interest, or it's evidence that Assange has a martyr complex and is ready to get nailed up. I suspect the former may be true, but the latter definitely is.

Iwasamwillbe

Abominable Abstraction
kiwifarms.net
This is nonsense.

People don't associate with the likes of Shamir unless they believe advancing their interests is acceptable. And this was more than association. Wikileaks employed Shamir and his son.

Imagine saying something like this about an Islamist associate. People, even on this forum, would think you were nuts for defending the association.
I would do the exact same for an Islamist associate, thank you very much.

And working with someone does not even vaguely imply that you think advancing his interests are acceptable. You could be working with literal communists at wherever you work, but it doesn't mean that you yourself are a communist.

And if what It's HK-47 said about most of Wikileaks staff being leftist anarchists is true or at least accurate, then clearly there is more to bring employed at Wikileaks than having a certain political affiliation.

POSTING ON MOBILE IS PAINFULLY DIFFICULT, WILL UPDATE QUICKLY

Reactions: Lemmingwise

Lemmingwise

Unsuitable
kiwifarms.net
Sorry but your post is riddled with inaccuracies. At first I thought there was only one or two honest mistakes, but nearly every claim you make about the rudolf report seems to be false. If I've misinterpreted or you would like to correct, please do.

Rudolf also claims that there were no vents for the gassing chamber; the classic "no vent, no Holocaust" claim. However, photography from the era that shows large chimneys and ventilation systems attached to Krema II and III have been shown to exist;
In page 107 he discusses why he thinks the ventilation system would be insufficient. So it is false to claim he said there was no ventilation system and that it would be disproven by photography showing ventilation systems.

he makes this claim using models that 1) are based on the metabolism of a louse, and not a human, which is much faster than the parasitic arthropod
This is from the rudolf report:

No where is there a claim of louse based metabolism made in the rudolf report. If I've missed it, please point it out, but I'm pretty sure it isn't there and in fact, the opposite of what you claim is the case.

assume that only 18 people total would have been in the 5.43 meters of square floor space
Where in the report is this claim made? I have searched the entire document for the number 18 and find no such claim.

3) assume that HCN only becomes lethal upon total evaporation
Considering in chapter 7.3.1.3.1 he lays out a couple of different scenarios, one with a high enough concentration to kill people in minutes and then goes on to say: "After the end of respiration due to increasing numbers of dead victims, who died in a matter of minutes, this most important cause of a loss in hydrogen cyanide would have ceased to exist as a factor. But since Zyklon B continues to give off large amounts of hydrogen cyanide for many more minutes, it must be assumed that the hydrogen cyanide content in such chambers would continue to increase constantly, and very rapidly, during the first quarter hour at least. "

So we are clearly not talking about total evaporation.

4) directly contradict the Peters-Roessler figures, which were developed by the manufacturers of Zyklon B to prevent accidental deaths.
Can you share the figures? This is from the Rudolf Report:

The citation for this is DuPont, Hydrogen Cyanide, Wilmington, Delaware 7/83, pp. 5f. which I have been unable to find.

The first book I find on this, is this acute exposure guide from US national academy of sciences which states similar figures. https://www.nap.edu/read/10522/chapter/8

And the source used in the wikipedia article:

What are the Peters-Roessler figures?

---------------------

It may well be the case that there were gross inaccuracies in the Rudolf Report, but you have not demonstrated this, perhaps if you answer the questions, because I had to guess what parts of the report you were referring to.

One would think that for a discredited and convicted "holocaust denier" this would be easy to demonstrate.

Because if there are no such obvious flaws, then we are to conclude that he has been convicted for honest research, or at the very worst, an intentional devil's advocate publishing truthful material. Which is probably about the worst one might say about Assange, unless the hacking charge is true, which I doubt it is.

Iwasamwillbe

Abominable Abstraction
kiwifarms.net
Shamir's Wikileaks representative in Russia and Belarus. The fact that Wikileaks was ever allowed to operate openly in a place where the secret police is literally named the KGB should already be enough to permanently discredit the organization, but they're not minor opsitiobs, and he sure as shit wouldn't be this powerful in the organization without Assange's aporoval.
First off, your link doesn't work.

Second off, the KGB isn't the secret police in Russia any more.

Third off, there are many human rights agencies and charities that work in Russia despite the existence of the KGB. Are they all discredited too?

I'm sure those'll come out any day now. Right when Moscow admits the FSB conducted the September '99 bombings.
Except they already have.

I dislike that you're defending an organization that helped a neo-Nazi expose informants to torture and murder at the hands of the KGB.

Life isn't always sunshine, fucko.
I contest that claim, and note the increasingly mad and autistic nature of your posts. You're really mad about Russia for some reason, and super autistic in how you try to guilt-by-association Assange as this guy who loves Russia, supports any and all Russian atrocities, is a Neo-Nazi sympathizer despite liking Bernie, etc.

Actual news needing explicit Wikileaks approval?
I never said that. Now you're just putting words in my mouth. What I'm saying is that opinion pieces aren't trustworthy citations.

work for Wikileajs speaking in interviews. These are the words of Wikileaks itself. Kristinn Hrafnsson is on record admitting, as though he was embarrased, that Shamir is a part of the organization, though he never gets into how deep his role is.
And I never denied that, did I?

You pulled that right out of your ass.
No I did not. It would be extraordinarily naive to claim that the type of bias in opinion pieces do not influence, or at least show, the type of bias in news articles, as well as vice versa.

And it doesn't even address the other sources I've linked which aren't post-'16 MSM (pre-'16, he was a darling).
And who says he was a media darling even before 2016? The Shamir controversies alone disprove that. The media only liked Assange when he was useful to them. Now he's not, and they're done with him.

Reason is libertarian as fuck. They have every motive to be on Assange's side, and were in pieces. Yet they've released damning pieces on him anyway.
You mean the organization that wants illegal immigration in waves? And is basically a front for globalist movers and shakers? Please.

The Index on Censorship is a publishing organization that campaigns for freedom of expression. They also should be on Wikileaks side, if Wikileaks was a legitimate privacy-advocacy organization. But they're not, because they aren't.
An appeal to authority. Who's to say the Index on Censorship is unbiased? The Index on Censorship is not gospel, and you can criticize someone while still being on their side. Wikileaks is a whistleblowing organization, not necessarily a privacy-advocacy group. And the Index on Censorship supposedly being against Wikileaks doesn't suddenly make Wikileaks's "privacy advocacy" illegitimate anyway.

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Assange should call their bluff and demand to be taken to trial for the rape he supposedly committed. It's such transparently fake bullshit there's no way they can present any evidence against him.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Assange should call their bluff and demand to be taken to trial for the rape he supposedly committed. It's such transparently fake bullshit there's no way they can present any evidence against him.
They won't bother. As soon as they have him they'll drop the charges and just transfer him directly to whoever hauls him off to some oubliette run by the U.S., never to be seen again.

pwnest injun

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, it's his best path out. Rape is a more serious offense than the max 5 years he could be convicted for in the computer crime charge, so Sweeden could make the case that he should be extradited there. At which point, he could get access to UN resources and so forth. Argue for a trial in a 3rd party country etc.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, it's his best path out. Rape is a more serious offense than the max 5 years he could be convicted for in the computer crime charge, so Sweeden could make the case that he should be extradited there. At which point, he could get access to UN resources and so forth.
That whole charge is just a pure pretext for extraordinary rendition. If he gets sent to Sweden he's going straight to some black site detention center.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Ecuadoran president only gave Assange up after WikiLeaks published evidence of the man's corruption. That either demonstrates how WL doesn't play politics, and will publish any verifiable factual evidence of public interest, or it's evidence that Assange has a martyr complex and is ready to get nailed up. I suspect the former may be true, but the latter definitely is.
Was Assange actually involved in the release of the Ecuadoran evidence, though? Did he know that the material that was being released could piss off his hosts? Because if somebody in WL knew but Assange didn't, it might be that WL internal politics are at work and this was a (successful, so far) attempt to get rid of their own boss.

pwnest injun

kiwifarms.net
That whole charge is just a pure pretext for extraordinary rendition. If he gets sent to Sweden he's going straight to some black site detention center.
Yeah, but they don't need pretext anymore, so there's the possibility of using that existing pretext to do something like petition the Kind of Sweden to keep him out of the hands of people who want to fuck his shit up.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but they don't need pretext anymore, so there's the possibility of using that existing pretext to do something like petition the Kind of Sweden to keep him out of the hands of people who want to fuck his shit up.
They ARE the people who want to fuck his shit up.

Kalishnakov

kiwifarms.net
...It is more likely he was engaging in denial by the mechanism of claiming that Auschwitz was not a death camp, which in turn would be an outright denial. I would say this is made criminal because it is tantamount to accusing the numbers of being doctored for ulterior motives.
EDIT: as an example of his wider allegiance, his abstract of his work is hosted on a splinter site of the Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust, a minorly notable negationist organization that outright claims the Jewish people invented the Holocaust out of whole cloth for personal gain.
"Holocaust" has a great 'ring' to it and was freshed up every year to brow beat the population across the globe.
The Jews are professional victims. And Islam has learned and employed the same methodology.

@ Senior Lexmechanic: You are free to assume whatever you want, but suggest you keep the labeling to yourself.

Edit2: Check your EMO and labels at the door.
Assange leaked damning info on government operations of multiple sides.
Why should he suicide to cover up for idiots? Makes no sense.

Last edited:

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
"Holocaust" has a great 'ring' to it and was freshed up every year to brow beat the population across the globe. The Jews are professional victims.
Yes, yes, you're a hard-right /pol/ack. I assume you hate sand-niggers, yes? Because if so, you do realize that the Religion of Peace actively supports the author of the tract you're citing, yes?
EDIT: Ah, you're one of those stupid accelerationist fags who think /pol/ is too liberal. Of course.
Veering back on the subject: whoever gets their hands on Assange is going to work him like a ball of dough for all the info he has in his little hidey-hole. TBH if I was him I'd seriously contemplate suicide to prevent my ring from being compromised. Something tells me Assange loves himself too much to think like that, though.

Last edited:

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Hole no longer smoking
kiwifarms.net
People forget, or don't know because they have never visited the site, that Wikileaks published anything and everything. That old hacker ethos of "information wants to be free" is the foundation of the whole thing. Obviously there are things that get massive attention in the media that people then associate with Wikileaks, like Collateral Murder and the Dem e-mail leaks, but there's tons of shit there if you dig around the site, even the most minor of things sent to them gets published(unless they've changed that).

That's why it was foolish for people to think that Assange/WL was on "their" side with the Collateral Murder and cable stuff, then felt shocked and betrayed when they put out the Podesta e-mails. Now other people feel that he's on "their" side but that can/will change because there are no sides to them.

I'm not a fan of Assange, as previous posts have shown and that stretches way back before 2010, but what I wrote above is the truth. He/WL actually have integrity. Did they choose not to publish damning Republican information and help Trump get elected? Fuck if I know, but it's not their thing to act that way, @GethN7 is pretty much spot-on about the make up of the organization and if they had the chance to burn both parties to the ground I think they would have jumped on that.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
Assange leaked damning info on government operations of multiple sides.
Why should he suicide to cover up for idiots? Makes no sense.
I'm suggesting he would take a poison pill, as it were, so that whoever gets their hands on him can't try to use his info to compromise the entire Wikileaks network. I would imagine as an old-school hacker, the idea of his apolitical org being subverted by any political agency would not appeal.
Also: constantly editing your old posts to dodge a ban is stupid.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino