Inactive Julie Terryberry - Canadian Autist Living in a Shed II

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bacterium

Pronouns: She, him, Tom
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She will hang herself anytime now.

Too much work. And she would get hungry while setting it up.

This might seem a-loggy but seriously, her family clearly doesn't care about her. If she were to manage to kill herself, I don't think they would care except for sympathy points. The best thing she could do would be to make something of her life. But we know that won't happen.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Don't you get it? Julie killed "Julie" or the hambeast that we've been following for the past however long it's been. She's going to be reborn as somebody new as the new Julie takes on another persona that is different from the one she's used in the past.

This just reminded me of "Mother Night" a book by Kurt Vonnegut. Long story short, the protagonist is a patriotic American that during the war was approached by somebody working for the American government and is asked to go undercover and become a traitor and work for the Nazis instead. They needed somebody on the inside to deliver coded messages to the Allies and he was chosen. The book is all about who we present ourselves to be and do we eventually become that which we pretend we are?

During all this, he's in a cell in The Hague and he's writing out his memoirs of which we of course are reading. At the end he says something like, "And today Howard Campbell hung himself in his cell. Auf Weidersien." To those of you who know German that doesn't mean goodbye, it means until we meet again. So is he actually killing himself or is he killing "Howard W. Campbell the Nazi". Nobody knows. Even the movie with Nick Nolte made back in the 90's leaves this rather open ended and open to interpretation.

Throughout the movie he is seen smoking heavily, not that it matters now but will play a part later. The final scene in the movie shows him fashioning a noose out of the typewriter ribbons, he sets it up and as he's about to kill himself the camera pans away so we see a pair of hands resting on the bars of the door. We hear him jump, the person at the door blows out a stream of smoke and the movie ends.

Not to say that any of this is true, but the timing of it just reeks of somebody playing a game.
I think we can all agree that Julay is going to show up in a couple weeks under another name and act like she's a completely different person.

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think we can all agree that Julay is going to show up in a couple weeks under another name and act like she's a completely different person.

Nothing about Julay deserves a comparison to Mother Night, possibly Vonegut's greatest novel and certainly one of his most underrated.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Nothing about Julay deserves a comparison to Mother Night, possibly Vonegut's greatest novel and certainly one of his most underrated.
I'm actually partial to Cat's Cradle and Slaughterhouse 5 myself but Mother Night is definitely in my top 5.

I know it's wrong to compare Julay to an auteur like Vonnegut but the whole "she hung herself and she's dead" just rang with such falseness that I immediately thought of that.

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Julie doesn't have any friends beyond the guys who used her as a cum dumpster and her family pays so little attention to the stuff she says that they wouldn't even know to tell a family friend about Kiwi Farms.

Jesus christ, put some effort into it. If Julie is really behind this then it's pretty telling. She's willing to fake her own death before considering to change her behavior for the better.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus christ, put some effort into it. If Julie is really behind this then it's pretty telling. She's willing to fake her own death before considering to change her behavior for the better.
A few weeks ago, Mikey ... sorry, @Pissedoffuser ... came onto the Farms and faked a break-up with Julie to try to get us off his case, so this does seem like the next logical step.

ActualKiwi

Return Of The Spinning Kiwis From Middle Earth~~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Status
Not open for further replies.