Inactive Julie Terryberry - Canadian Autist Living in a Shed II

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).
Status
Not open for further replies.

juntaro

confirmed cyberbully
kiwifarms.net
I just think it's strange how Mike deleted his profile as well. I've yet to check his Fetlife.

More or less this could have been the result of sexual horseplay between both Mike and Julie, there have been numerous pictures of Mike's abuse on Julie (bite marks, cuts, etc). Maybe last night was just the final straw that did Julie in.

Clockwork Dragon

It's a morning from a Bogart movie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The reason we don't believe you is because you come here preemptively with no reason for us to believe you other than to take your word for it. You come across as trying to bait some kind of regretful or fearful response to her alleged suicide. You could have waited a bit longer for at least some article to be written, some sort of obituary, or even a Facebook post from a relative. Until any of these crop up, no one is going to take your word for it and no one will give you the response you seem to want.
Actually, I asked her what she knew, as she has provided information about Julie in the past. That is why she is telling stuff.

tattooedmomma1979

kiwifarms.net
The reason we don't believe you is because you come here preemptively with no reason for us to believe you other than to take your word for it. You come across as trying to bait some kind of regretful or fearful response to her alleged suicide. You could have waited a bit longer for at least some article to be written, some sort of obituary, or even a Facebook post from a relative. Until any of these crop up, no one is going to take your word for it and no one will give you the response you seem to want.

Ok think what you want I already know the truth, I'm not going too come on here and say something like that and it not be true! Just so you all know I've been holding back who I am, we I'm family I'm one of her freaking cusions! So yeah I would know before anyone else would, I would know before any freaking news papers would!

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok think what you want I already know the truth, I'm not going too come on here and say something like that and it not be true! Just so you all know I've been holding back who I am, we I'm family I'm one of her freaking cusions! So yeah I would know before anyone else would, I would know before any freaking news papers would!
And now the game is up.
Calling bullshit.
Thanks for playing, enjoy your incoming ban.

Cubanodun

Art Deco Cynical
kiwifarms.net
I talked with her uncle this morning and trying too get threw too her grandpa that I know but it's been busy for a while now.
Doesn't matter, if you are saying the truth then the confirmation will appear eventually, there is no need to rush

We have our elite teams of dog doxers in the case

Why are you so desperate to prove her death? to guilt trip us? we dont care, she could be have been burned by the inquisition for all the fucks we give

Juscum

Unmistakable Serial Killer Vibe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone getting an eerily Julay vibe from these typos? No one says freaking, and no one misspells "cousins." Sniped by Doc.

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's called I'm tired and not thinking what I'm typing oh and also truly upset my cusions dead....so yeah my typing may not be the best.
How fascinating.
Hey, you also just joined in May. And all of a sudden, you're a family member of a cow. And never mentioned this before. And you type like a sped. And claim Julie is dead. With zero real evidence.
Nope, nothing suspect here.

Status
Not open for further replies.