Inactive Julie Terryberry - Canadian Autist Living in a Shed II

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).
Status
Not open for further replies.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Does shitty typing run in the family or what? "Too pots"? Unless this family member is five years old, that's unacceptable.
Also, on the off chance that the convo with MamaBerry was real, I love how she says "pray for me". Not for US, or for OUR FAMILY, or even for HER SOUL, just pray for MamaBerry.

Pissedoffuser

kiwifarms.net
You guys can fucking piss off. Your all horrible people minus some like tattoo-mamma. yes I may have liked using Julie in a BDSM type lifestyle but we truly cared for one another. Julie messaged me two nights ago saying she would still message me and say she loves me and such and understood I may not return it. I saw the same post that tattooed mamma is showing you and I started to panic as I have not heard from Julie in well over 24 hours and now I fear its true. I am sitting here in tears because I never wanted Julie to harm herself she was getting so much better when i was with her and now shes gone. You guys are clowns and should be ashamed of yourselves. That is all I am saying on this subject. I have to go pay my respects. I will not be giving the decency of responding to any fucking bullshit responses to this

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You guys can fucking piss off. Your all horrible people minus some like tattoo-mamma. yes I may have liked using Julie in a BDSM type lifestyle but we truly cared for one another. Julie messaged me two nights ago saying she would still message me and say she loves me and such and understood I may not return it. I saw the same post that tattooed mamma is showing you and I started to panic as I have not heard from Julie in well over 24 hours and now I fear its true. I am sitting here in tears because I never wanted Julie to harm herself she was getting so much better when i was with her and now shes gone. You guys are clowns and should be ashamed of yourselves. That is all I am saying on this subject. I have to go pay my respects. I will not be giving the decency of responding to any fucking bullshit responses to this

:story:

Cubanodun

Art Deco Cynical
kiwifarms.net
Jajaja mad because we did not bought it ? Are you going to shake like last time ?

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh don't be so pissy.
Your girlfriend just learned to...
swing dance.

upload_2016-6-30_9-24-52.png

No, but really, this is low effort even by your standards.
Git gud, son.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well this is from one of her other family members so....

let's message the whole family and then dox all of them

upload_2016-6-30_10-25-52.png

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh hey, you're on at the same time as Julie's cusion! That was fast

An Ghost

Bred to be dead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How fascinating.
Hey, you also just joined in May. And all of a sudden, you're a family member of a cow. And never mentioned this before. And you type like a sped. And claim Julie is dead. With zero real evidence.
Nope, nothing suspect here.
She's posted a lot of good Intel. She didn't just claim she was a family member now she came here as a concerned family member, around the time Mike flipped out. Lurk moar.

Status
Not open for further replies.