JUNE 13th 2018 the truth.... -

AllCISPeople

kiwifarms.net
Gorl, stop minimizing things.

"I am using a scooter. It's only been recently"

That's the same argument an alcoholic would use (or drug addict) to continue an addiction and prevent their enablers from cutting ties.

"Well I am drinking a lot, but it's only been recently"
"I am doing X amount of heroin a day, but it's only been recently"

The point is that she's heavy enough that she's unable to walk around comfortably, without getting exhausted, sore etc, while she is shopping for cloths and groceries....which in reality is not that long a period of time (I know I know, for her it is. But still.) How long before she's completely immobile?

And she seems to think that saying "I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate for it" constantly justifies her excuses.

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It only took getting caught like 5 times before admitting using a scooter. Then she talked about how she's going to get hate for it... I really wouldn't care if there wasn't lying, like deceptive editing to try and hide it. She didn't have a cough all the other times she was on it. This is a play for pity now that it can't be hidden anymore.

It's pretty gross for anyone to enjoy looking at their own face that much, and she lacks the self awareness to edit it out of the video.

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I’m cackling at the scooter POV. I had to stop watching at this point. We already know she’s been using it every time she goes to Walmart. Every goddamn video is at that same low angle when they go there. Don’t bullshit us. Honesty is the best policy BEFORE you start trying to deceive. After that it’s just admitting you were lying.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net
Their entire day;
  1. waking up at noon (:optimistic:)
  2. going to a Chinese buffet
  3. going straight from the buffet to Wal-Mart to buy stickers and whatever binge food was hidden under the sweatshop cardigans
  4. eating again at the Burger King inside the Wal-Mart for 2 hours (ETA: Amberlynn was using the scooter to hold her shopping that whole time instead of returning it so someone else could use it)
  5. heading straight from BK to a movie
  6. movie snacks and after-movie dinner is undisclosed
And at some point during the day Becky put on this shirt, looked at herself, and decided it fits and looks good enough on her to wear around people.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino