• ”kiwifarms is nothing short of an embarrassment”

JUNE 13th 2018 the truth....

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by I Hate Myself, Jun 13, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

While this board is more lenient than others, this zoo should have only one animal on exhibit. Read through these or you're going to have a bad time.

• Post constructively. We know Amberlynn is fat by looking at her. Please say something else.
  • Stay on topic. Don't derail threads with catty bullshit.
  • Don't powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@emspex, @Null

1. Becky hates Amber but I don't care about her misery because she was dumb enough to become fully dependent on her girlfriend's youtube checks at her 20-something. They are spending time like mom and kid. Mom, can I get this cool sponegbob t-shirt? Sure, and we'll get pizza later and then you can play your video games! What a life.

• Agree Agree x 35
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    another day another binge

another day another binge I mean, GORL, who am I?!

kiwifarms.net
  2. There's nothing dainty or cute about someone in their late 20s, who has eaten her mobility away, using a scooter. Yewchuub, is all she can physically do at this point. I wonder if Becky ever looks back at some of the pictures shes taken of AL, and thought...this pig here..

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Winner Winner x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Shoving greasy fucking Chinese in their faces, using a scooter right after with her lame excuses.. which I'll post:

"Just being bigger..Everything is harder for me. It's been harder for me to walk. My asthma has been worse and ever since I've been sick every time I walk, I cough a lot.. So I know I'm going to get a lot of hate for it, but ya know, I'm just being honest. Honesty is the best policy..."

Bunch of dumb footage of Walmart and shopping no one needs to see.

HUGE cokes for the both of them before a movie.. where they will both proceed to pig out in.

Gorl...

• Agree Agree x 27
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. She’s so stupid to think anyone honestly thinks she had less than 2 plates of food at the Chinese buffet, because it’s “high in calories.” It really annoyed me at the end when she said “give me props guys, I reallyyy wanted McDonald’s but I didn’t give in!” Wtf, she had just ate Chinese buffet literally right before going to Walmart and we know she got some snacks to make it through the movie

• Agree Agree x 34
    Shallow_Hal

Shallow_Hal Through the eyes of a chubby chaser

kiwifarms.net
  5. Her cough is because she has 500lbs pressing down on her lungs and they cannot expel fluid and fight infections properly. This is something usually seen with morbidly obese elderly. It's only a matter of time before her next chest infection turns into pneumonia and she's in the hospital.

• Agree Agree x 22
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Anyone else genuinely curious as to what Becky was wanting edited out at the chinese restaurant? Also, her idea to start a garden is adorable :optimistic: :optimistic: :optimistic:

If she needs a scooter to get around Walmart, how the fuck can she do literally anything related to gardening? I guess by "we should start a garden" she means "I think you should start a garden for me, Becky". The rascal POV is some hilarity my day really needed though, so thanks for that, gorl.

I know that AL is beyond saving, but I really wish someone would smack some sense into Becky to lose the weight she's gained with Amber. She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, no doubt, but she's sure as shit light years ahead of her gorlfriend.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Feels Feels x 1
    aerostar88

aerostar88 all around me are millennial faces

kiwifarms.net
  7. *screams* :cryblood:

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      2 MB
      Views:
    • Feels Feels x 11
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    WeightLossGoals

WeightLossGoals We can get to 600 lbs and we WILL.

kiwifarms.net
  8. The stickers, coloring books, and water bottles didn't fill the emptiness; maybe another glittery makeup bag will do it

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Feels Feels x 12
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Tammy Larsen

Tammy Larsen Don't get your pubes in a tube

kiwifarms.net
  9. Fuckity, fucking fuck! I'm getting mad on the internet. I know. This bitch is not cute. She passed cute 300 elbees ago. I can't even make it through her "content" with this HD shit because she is SO in love with herself. There is a massive difference between self confidence and delusion and our gorl is firmly on the latter side. I can't fucking stand her preening and posing and fucking duck facing. GORL, normal human sized people don't look cute doing that, you sure as fuck hell don't. A fucking Chinese buffet and you want for us to give you ass pats because you chose not to go to McDonald's where at least there is fucking portion control?? But, then your useless ass goes to Burger King within the fucking hour of leaving the buffet...and don't even try to pretend you didn't order food, bitch. We all know better. She's such a goddamn idiot. I've long since lost respect and sympathy for Becky. She deserves every bit of this. Every last miserable bit.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 3
    #29 Whatthefuck, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Imagining the reactions of people as these carnies shamble past, Amber still huffing and gasping from climbing onto the scooter, never fails to make me laugh.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Does she not remember she admitted to riding scooters almost 2 years ago?

Bitch, this isn't a "recently type deal", this an always.
    Why does she insist on lying? And if she wanted to lose weight she would get her ass off of the scooter and walk. Use a damn walker if you have to, damn.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Informative Informative x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  12. She always asks if Becky is excited to do stuff. I guess because Becky outwardly protrays that she really isn't happy.

Getting new tires means you're an adult? lol okay.
    "Do you like adulting?" "No" "Me neither, actually." What in the hell do you do that equates to being an adult? Plus, no actual adult uses the stupid made up verb, "Adulting."

When you order so much damn Chinese food you get TWO fortune cookies.

Look at this shit.. .she really thinks she's the hottest bitch in the world
    look at this shit.png

Yeah, ok Amber, you're coming clean about riding in a scooter at Walmart when you already got caught riding in one. Such a manipulative deceiver. So much for her Fitbit and getting in steps. Fucking mess.

lmfaoooo
    lmfao.png

"That's why I'm trying to lose weight" she says as she sits her ass in a scooter instead of walking.

The look of complete satisfaction with life:
    the look of complete satisfaction with life.png the look of complete satisfaction with life 2.png the look of complete satisfaction with life 3.png

"Do you see yourself?" She asks Becky. "Aren't you just so cyuet" said sarcastically. You really help your girlfriend's self esteem there, Amber.

Damn she has horrible skin! That's what happens when you're lazy and sleep in your make up, gorl!
    horrible skin.png

Her cats aren't even outside cats and they're constantly trying to escape lol
    cat.png

• Winner Winner x 18
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Oh Hamburgers

Oh Hamburgers Hey fellers!

kiwifarms.net
  13. The whole Burger King portion pissed me off. There's Amber sitting there with a 1/2 gallon of diet soda and holding on to that scooter as if the world would end without it. You can't tell that bish couldn't walk from Walmart to Burger King (to sit no less) so that perhaps a real handicapped person could have access to the scooter. I've never witnessed someone so selfish in all my days. She walked at home just fine in her last video - so what's the problem? I would be so embarrassed.

• Agree Agree x 22
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Oh my fucking god the way she was eyefucking herself outside the restuaraunt before Becky came out. I would say it gave me cancer but I don't want to get ironic cancer like totalbiscuit so it gave me aids

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  15. So much for trimming poor Twinkie's nails
    [​IMG]

• Feels Feels x 19
    • Informative Informative x 13
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    LightEmittingDiode

LightEmittingDiode Ages 16+, choking hazard, may contain nuts

kiwifarms.net
  16. If I was security, Id tell her to get off the ride cart, as it's for people with disabilities.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    HomeAloneTwo

HomeAloneTwo I was saying 'Boo-Urns'

kiwifarms.net
  17. I'm pretty sure she's incapable of genuine regret, like most millennials. Sure she makes mistakes but it's just a part of her ~journey~ and she deserves to be ~happy~, except for all the things she can blame on her parents.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #37 Faggot Gift, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Gorl was huffing and puffing from trying to pose for her photo on the scooter. :cryblood:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    liliput

liliput Spelled my goddamn username wrong.

kiwifarms.net
  19. What an enthralling weight loss journy.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    FigMePhilthy

FigMePhilthy Weapons Grade Autism

kiwifarms.net
  20. Okay, the definition is WAY TOO HIGH. My eyes.:cryblood:
    Also, because I love me some austistic rabbit holes, I was curious about the load limit on that car. Seems that the jury is out, and that the limits might actually be lower than advertised (generally about 850 lbs). This means that AL and Necky exceed the limit...just in the front end of the car. Then videos about the tires and alignment shot. As others in the thread have mentioned, could these two previous facts possibly be related?

While poking around, I found this on a forum. It's not our own Hambingway, being a decade too early; still, it's depressing that there is more than one set of people in these circs out there:
    Capture.PNG

• Informative Informative x 15
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    Stephan Kang

Stephan Kang 1337 confirmed kills.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.