Celebrity June Shannon / Mama June - Reality TV Mother that dates Sex Offender Pedos and has Gnats Living in her Foot

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Ever since the Hartley thread drew comparisons to freakshow TLC reality stars like the Matriarch of the "Honey Boo Boo" family, originally notable for being showcased on the show Toddlers & Tiaras with her daughter, I've been thinking about giving her a thread here too.

And she without a doubt fits in with the goal of the Beauty Parlour board. For one, she's heavily involved with fashion, make-up, beauty industry, and pageantry related topics. She's incredibly fucking trashy, is constantly embroiled in drama, and her families entire life has been documented in excruciating detail.

June Shannon was born on August 10th, 1979; making her 37 years old. Her parents divorced when she was the age of 2, and by age 15 she pumped out the first of her four children. She became a grandmother after her oldest daughter had a kid at age 18.

As mentioned above, the family was first brought to the world's attention via reality TV show Toddlers & Tiaras, as well as the "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" spin-off. Honey Boo Boo is a reference to Shannon's youngest daughter, Alana 'Honey Boo Boo' Thompson. During the shows 2nd season, Shannon got "married" to Alana's father, Mike Thompson, known by the nickname Sugar Bear.

Before that she had dated not just one, but two different sex offenders, one of which she dated twice. His name was Mark McDaniel, who sexually assaulted one of Shannon's other daughters, Anna Cardwell. This actually got the show pulled from TLC in 2014, according to the wikipedia page on the program. The other of which is Michael Anthony Ford, the father of 2 of her daughters.

Mama June also drained money our of Anna and her own's joint bank account, leading Anna to accuse her of stealing, and add that on top of being assault by a sexual predator, led the two to become estranged.

Being an expert in not taking any responsibility for anything she does, June blames her mother on Anna hating her, and claims her mom (ironically) is just a "Money Hungry Bitch"

Her most recent spot in the limelight was earned after getting put on a new reality show showing off her recent weight loss. It's called "Mama June: From Not to Hot"

And if any of y'all ladies were wondering, Mama is bisexual

She currently lives with "Pumpkin" and Honey Boo Boo, with the other two daughtershaving fled the coup.

(Sources)
https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/20-things-know-mama-june-161309246.html
http://archive.li/lWphT

(Social Media)
Mama June Twitter
Honey Boo Boo Official Facebook

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God, this one. She dumped Alana's ("honey boo boo") father for the sex offender who raped the oldest daughter, as soon as the offender got out of prison. First thing they did? Went on a "family vacation" where all of them shared one motel room. Alana was 9, the same age her oldest sister was when the dude raped the sister.

June is that fat bitch who can't keep a man, so she baits them with her children and then blames the kids when they are raped.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was also some rumors that she lost so much weight they had her in a fat suit for the early episodes of the show. The obvious ending is they want us to believe this trailer trash hick will end up "hot." We will see Hollywood magic, with weight loss due to trainers, veneers, plastic surgery and designer clothing to top it off.

I do think Alana is an intelligent and funny kid though. Born into any other family, she'd be in GATE, playing sports, and with plans to go into a STEM field. In this family, she just has to hope she doesn't get molested and that her mom doesn't spend hundreds of thousands of TV money before she enrolls in hairdressing school.

Maiden-TieJuan

Your roving Californialand reporter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dear God this woman. I remember the Spaghetti recipe she shared once. A bottle of Ketchup, two sticks of butter. Melt and mix and add to spaghetti. Consume around TV with family, accompanied with the sound of pigs rooting and snorting enthusiastically. Ewwwwww.... I never really got what made them think putting Alanna in beauty pageants was a good idea? The girl was kinda cute, but a holy terror due to her Mamma June spoiling the hell outta her.