Celebrity June Shannon / Mama June - Reality TV Mother that dates Sex Offender Pedos and has Gnats Living in her Foot

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Charles Morgenstern

Rhodesian Scholar
kiwifarms.net
No amount of profit justifies throwing money at this hideous excuse for a human being. Even if it were to vault TLC into the upper echelon of the cable television industry, it would not be worth giving a dime to a woman whom felt it was in her best interest to kiss a man known to have face-fucked her own daughter.

That she didn't gut the bastard herself demonstrates she has no business in our society. Every breath he draws is an example of her failure as a mother and as a genuine human being. Each beat of his heart is an insult to her children.

swizzle-stick

It's not the side-effects of the cocaine
kiwifarms.net

Charles Morgenstern

Rhodesian Scholar
kiwifarms.net
Fair enough, my mistake. If anything, that puts Mama June in an even worse light. That she legitimately thinks that her scandal was of lesser horror proves she hasn't learned a damned thing from any of this.

If either of those mutants had an ounce of discipline or principle, they'd have eaten a shotgun for what they've done.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Fair enough, my mistake. If anything, that puts Mama June in an even worse light. That she legitimately thinks that her scandal was of lesser horror proves she hasn't learned a damned thing from any of this.

If either of those mutants had an ounce of discipline or principle, they'd have eaten a shotgun for what they've done.
I think she's trying to get off the hook by saying its "lesser" because her pedophile "only" molested one, as opposed to multiple. It doesn't work because molesting children is still horrifying regardless of the numbers involved.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
If they're just gonna keep giving these people attention why cancel their shows in the first place?
So they can look like they have morals and common human decency when the first wave of drama breaks. Then when everyone's forgotten about the scandal and moved on to fresher tard cum, they rope the sickos back in for moar ratingz.

Ravenor

Purge.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know I wonder if you had access to a time machine, and took back a recording of this fat fuck to her ancestors just before they got onto the Boat to America would they say "AH fek it! Kid's back to the hovelAmericas not worth it"

If they're just gonna keep giving these people attention why cancel their shows in the first place?
Because they have to be seen to be doing something, it's like the BBC when they find out XYZ knew about scandal ABC they kick them off the network for a few months and then bring them back on another show it appeases the minds of the general public, gives the idiots a slap on the wrist and let's them reformat the show in a way it wasn't possible to do within the original premise.

Alto

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net
It's sad because I think with the right parents,Alana could be an incredibly talented and intelligent little girl with a bright future ahead of her. You can tell there's a mind somewhere in there based on how vocal and charismatic she was as a little kid. Too bad June will destroy all that promise with her white trash ways. :(

V

VJ 120

kiwifarms.net
I can't believe how fat the little girl is getting, she's massive! I mean, I guess I can believe it but still, it's really unfortunate.

She was always chubby but now... yikes
I love how Mama June can spend plenty of time making herself "hot" but obviously gives no shits about making sure Alana doesn't die of a diabetic coma before she turns 12. Seriously, this is straight up child abuse. They have the money to get her a personal trainer and a dietician.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how Mama June can spend plenty of time making herself "hot" but obviously gives no shits about making sure Alana doesn't die of a diabetic coma before she turns 12. Seriously, this is straight up child abuse. They have the money to get her a personal trainer and a dietician.
You're talking about a woman who knew her kid was being molested and stuck up for the molester. What chance does her other kids have? None. TLC is despicable for the kinds of people they pay to giving them screen-time when they should be in prison, her and that other molesting creep from 18 kids and counting.

There_is_no_Dana

kiwifarms.net

That really bothers me about this whole thing. They have the money to get her help, and they're not doing it, that girl's body is being destroyed quickly.

Kilted Gentleman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know I wonder if you had access to a time machine, and took back a recording of this fat fuck to her ancestors just before they got onto the Boat to America would they say "AH fek it! Kid's back to the hovelAmericas not worth it"
Lol I thought the same about ADF before. "Get off the boat, Luigi. In 100 years our great grandson will be a homeless exceptional individual. Better to just stay in Napoli and farm dirt"

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he's trying to get off the hook by saying its "lesser" because her pedophile "only" molested one, as opposed to multiple
I thought I'd remembered that he also molested another one - and he did, kind of, in that he raped / abused the oldest girl in the presence of the younger one.

And most telling was June's reaction when her 8 year old told her what had happened:
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 6.40.13 PM.png

"Why would you do this to me?" cried June to her raped 8 year old.

glass_houses

Absolutely impartial.
kiwifarms.net
I liked Honey Boo Boo for the simple fact that it was manky and stupid. It's good "It's Friday night, I've had a shit awful week, I'm going to sit on the lounge for the next five hours with a bottle of rum on one side and a pile of chocolate on the other, and get shitfaced while watching some shit awful tv."

It's so depressing when this sort of shit happens. It's sort of like being a house guest in a beautiful house, with hosts both entertaining and thoroughly respectable, and then you get lost on the way to the bathroom, open the door to a closet by mistake, and next thing you know you're on the ground with a splitting headache and blood all over your face, buried under an avalanche of skeletons.

I disagree with June being stupid. She's definitely uneducated but stupidity and a lack of education don't always line up with each other. She knows exactly where every single cent of her money goes, what it does when it gets there, and how to retrieve both it and any new friends it made when it was gone. Logistically she's a demon and she would make a brilliant dispatcher and leading hand in a high turnover warehouse. She's disgusting in just about all possible ways someone can be disgusting, but she's also ruthless, cunning, and incredibly well organised. There's a saying along the lines of someone needs to be very smart in order to look very stupid. Rate me :optimistic: all you like, but up close and away from the cameras, June would be frightening in a way that has absolutely nothing to do with the type of fright she causes from a distance. Rat cunning, I think you'd call it.

averagejane

please pluck your nose hairs.
kiwifarms.net
i mean. isn't turning a blind eye from in-the-family pedo rape normal for inbred trailer trash?

doesn't help that's she's a """star""", and that sort of attention breeds a huge amount of apathy and narcissism. none of these reality star moms give a fuck about their kids, if they did they wouldn't sit them in front of fucking cameras.

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
One thing I did notice about her new show is that there's less farting and belching, and they actually sit at a table and eat off of plates, rather than plastic margarine containers. (The "sketti" sauce was made with margarine, btw, not real butter). And no games of "whose breath is it?")
I felt guilty the last time I watched because as much as I loathe Mama June, Sugar Bear's fiance is just as unpleasant you almost (ALMOST) feel sorry for her. It seems like she enjoys using Alana as a weapon against June, who of course, being what she is, can't help but snipe back.
THEN there's her friend Big Mike who, while not one of the molestors, has a Nazi tattoo. Ugh. (The personal trainer guy is cool, though. I'd hang out with him)

I saw pictures of Anna's kids -- they're absolutely adorable. I hope she limits their contact with Grandma.