Celebrity June Shannon / Mama June - Reality TV Mother that dates Sex Offender Pedos and has Gnats Living in her Foot

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Sparklepants

Concerningly greasy
kiwifarms.net
I feel so bad for Anna though. I hope wherever she is, life is treating her good.
According to Facebook she's a SAHM who shills doterra in her spare time. It looks like she broke the cycle, her husband seems nice and not molesty, their kids look clean and not white trash. They'll probably end up just a regular rural area family with some chickens and a kid that goes to the local college.

Butta Face Lopez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One thing I did notice about her new show is that there's less farting and belching, and they actually sit at a table and eat off of plates, rather than plastic margarine containers. (The "sketti" sauce was made with margarine, btw, not real butter). And no games of "whose breath is it?")
I felt guilty the last time I watched because as much as I loathe Mama June, Sugar Bear's fiance is just as unpleasant you almost (ALMOST) feel sorry for her. It seems like she enjoys using Alana as a weapon against June, who of course, being what she is, can't help but snipe back.
THEN there's her friend Big Mike who, while not one of the molestors, has a Nazi tattoo. Ugh. (The personal trainer guy is cool, though. I'd hang out with him)

I saw pictures of Anna's kids -- they're absolutely adorable. I hope she limits their contact with Grandma.
Sugar Bear's new fiancee is TV's greatest villain since the last season of Game of Thrones ended

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
According to Facebook she's a SAHM who shills doterra in her spare time. It looks like she broke the cycle, her husband seems nice and not molesty, their kids look clean and not white trash. They'll probably end up just a regular rural area family with some chickens and a kid that goes to the local college.
She also went no contact with her family after June brought her abuser back and also drained her trust account from working on the show.

Anna specifically moved back in with her mom from her grandma's house to be on the show because June thought it would look weird to have one of her daughters not with her; Anna had been sent to live with grandma after it became clear June would never protect Anna from being raped by her boyfriends. When Anna moved back in, she was on the show as the resident hillbilly knocked up teenager, and she was told June set aside all her paychecks in a trust, earning money. Nope, tricked you, daughter who I blamed for being raped, I abandoned, then lied to to c0me live with me! Stole your money, too! TEE. HEE."

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Having gone through the whole thread, what's this "gnats living in her foot" thing about?
She worked in a warehouse years ago. A forklift crushed her foot (ran over it or something). Being trailer trash, she never got it checked out and fixed up properly, so she usually keeps it wrapped up in socks or what have you.

Apparently gnats started to live in the festering sock she has wrapped the forklift foot in. So when she took off her sock during the waterpark episode, gnats could be seen crawling all over the damaged toe. It might be some other kind of insect but looks like gnats.

EDIT: Also, and I'm probably going to be rated Islamic for this, she has such poor personal hygiene that her neck folds harbor fungus. Apparently this is a common complaint amongst the fat and unwashed, because at one point during a grocery store visit Mama June and co. found a product specifically meant to treat skin-roll fungus. It was called "rust remover" or some other jokey name.

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
I knew about the forklift accident, but I don't recall she let it get infected. What a moron. (The only reason I can think of is that she wasn't following safety regs when it happened, and didn't want to lose her workman's comp or something?)

The big reveal is this Friday, folks!

• Feels
Reactions: Count groudon
M

MG 620

kiwifarms.net
EDIT: Also, and I'm probably going to be rated Islamic for this, she has such poor personal hygiene that her neck folds harbor fungus. Apparently this is a common complaint amongst the fat and unwashed, because at one point during a grocery store visit Mama June and co. found a product specifically meant to treat skin-roll fungus. It was called "rust remover" or some other jokey name.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can't fix ugly. I can't wait for two years down the road when she's just as big or bigger than ever and they redo this entire shitty premise for youtube channel. I'm sure she will manage to marry/divorce an abusive leech (I imagine a southern version of a wanna-be Dog the Bounty Hunter looking loser) by that time too, I only hope the new BF doesn't rape her kids before they split.

God help us if she becomes a Kate plus 8 ongoing plague on society.