Celebrity June Shannon / Mama June - Reality TV Mother that dates Sex Offender Pedos and has Gnats Living in her Foot

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

weaselhat

kiwifarms.net
Having gone through the whole thread, what's this "gnats living in her foot" thing about?
She got her foot ran over by a fork lift pre-honey boo boo days, which is why she claims she can't work. In one episode that may have ran into several (fuck if I can remember the logistics of this shitshow), She refused to take her sock off, even to go to swimming. In the one episode when she did take off her sock to reveal her "forklift foot, " as the girls had dubbed it, she attracted some small gnat-like bugs that swarmed her nasty swollen meat toe. Keep in mind this lady also had something one of her offspring, (I think its punkin ?) called neck crust. just google mama june forklift foot. do it. I dare you.

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
Money can't buy class.

She got her foot ran over by a fork lift pre-honey boo boo days, which is why she claims she can't work. In one episode that may have ran into several (fuck if I can remember the logistics of this shitshow), She refused to take her sock off, even to go to swimming. In the one episode when she did take off her sock to reveal her "forklift foot, " as the girls had dubbed it, she attracted some small gnat-like bugs that swarmed her nasty swollen meat toe. Keep in mind this lady also had something one of her offspring, (I think its punkin ?) called neck crust. just google mama june forklift foot. do it. I dare you.
Huh, I was expecting way worse. (Maybe I've been on the internet far, far too long)

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think a good deal is that she started fixing her hair and make-up, and stopped dressing like a slob all the time. That'll go a long way.
I doubt it will last beyond a professional make-up artist and costume dept. following her around for the show. You'll see it now for a few weeks in print because the want to maintain the illusion now that the "look' has been revealed, but I don't think she'll keep up with any of this shit including keeping the weight off once the production crew is gone for good.

But it really doesn't matter in the end, her face is still hideous (fat or skinny) and her personality is way worse. Most idiots that get that bariatric weight loss surgery put back on all the weight within two years. I don't think June will be any exception.

Dysnomia

DRUM HUT!
kiwifarms.net
Lost all that weight and she still doesn't have a neck. Incredible.
She had to have skin removed from her chin area. I knew those chins weren't going away without some sort of surgical intervention. At least when she had more chins than Chinatown it kind of helped mask the neck issue.

I'm wondering if she'll gain all the weight back eventually. She had the lap band right? Don't some people relapse and eat until the band bursts?

ConSluttant

Because everyone needs advice. Even Thots.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She had to have skin removed from her chin area. I knew those chins weren't going away without some sort of surgical intervention. At least when she had more chins than Chinatown it kind of helped mask the neck issue.

I'm wondering if she'll gain all the weight back eventually. She had the lap band right? Don't some people relapse and eat until the band bursts?
Jesus, she had to get the WORST surgery for regain. It's not the eating until the band bursts. It's that the band needs constant adjustments FOR LIFE. Or the port could flip and you have to have surgery to correct it. Or the band could slip and you have to have surgery. Or the band could slip, start to strangle your stomach completely, cause the inability to eat or drink or completely cut off blood vessels and cause internal infections. Or grow into your liver and have to be cut out through surgery. Or your body gets so irritated by the band that you end up having all fluid withdrawn just to let it heal and regain weight because you can eat normally again.

When you have to lose as much weight as she did, you never, EVER get the band. It's just stupid. And it sure as hell isn't "less invasive" like they claim.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus, she had to get the WORST surgery for regain. It's not the eating until the band bursts. It's that the band needs constant adjustments FOR LIFE. Or the port could flip and you have to have surgery to correct it. Or the band could slip and you have to have surgery. Or the band could slip, start to strangle your stomach completely, cause the inability to eat or drink or completely cut off blood vessels and cause internal infections. Or grow into your liver and have to be cut out through surgery. Or your body gets so irritated by the band that you end up having all fluid withdrawn just to let it heal and regain weight because you can eat normally again.

When you have to lose as much weight as she did, you never, EVER get the band. It's just stupid. And it sure as hell isn't "less invasive" like they claim.
It's really weird if she did get a lap band because that surgery has fallen way out of favor and been totally replaced by gastric bypass, for the reasons you mention but esp because it's by far the least successful for long term weight loss. It's almost useless for long term weight loss success, most gain back the all or a good portion of the weight they may lose after the first year of surgery.

New studies have discovered that the main reason gastric bypass works is because it's resets the bacteria in you gut when it removes a portion of the stomach. It's not about the stomach being smaller, it's about the drastic change in chemistry that occurs thanks to the removal. They were able to contrast this thanks to lapband patients who didn't have the stomach removal and maintained the same bacteria content (the lap cuts down the size of the stomach, but against conventional wisdom it wasn't stomach size that mattered.)

While gastric bypass patients do usually gain back weight, it at least seems to reset their "normal weight" at a lower level that it was previously.

ConSluttant

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's really weird if she did get a lap band because that surgery has fallen way out of favor and been totally replaced by gastric bypass, for the reasons you mention but esp because it's by far the least successful for long term weight loss. It's almost useless for long term weight loss success, most gain back the all or a good portion of the weight they may lose after the first year of surgery.

New studies have discovered that the main reason gastric bypass works is because it's resets the bacteria in you gut when it removes a portion of the stomach. It's not about the stomach being smaller, it's about the drastic change in chemistry that occurs thanks to the removal. They were able to contrast this thanks to lapband patients who didn't have the stomach removal and maintained the same bacteria content (the lap cuts down the size of the stomach, but against conventional wisdom it wasn't stomach size that mattered.)

While gastric bypass patients do usually gain back weight, it at least seems to reset their "normal weight" at a lower level that it was previously.
Exactly. The most effective weight loss surgery is the modern version of the duodenal switch. Removal of 80 percent of the stomach (greater curvature) plus RNY intestinal routing. 80% success rate at 10 years out.

OfficialUnofficial

supercalifragilisticexistensialcrisis
kiwifarms.net
Exactly. The most effective weight loss surgery is the modern version of the duodenal switch. Removal of 80 percent of the stomach (greater curvature) plus RNY intestinal routing. 80% success rate at 10 years out.
Even with this, isn't it possible to get back to old eating habits and stretch the stomach out again? I'd assume so. Something tells me Mama June here lacks the ability to stick with anything that doesn't involve being harmful to children.

All that weight down and she still looks like a thumb.

ConSluttant

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even with this, isn't it possible to get back to old eating habits and stretch the stomach out again? I'd assume so. Something tells me Mama June here lacks the ability to stick with anything that doesn't involve being harmful to children.

All that weight down and she still looks like a thumb.
The stomach will always be smaller than it started out, but yes, it will stretch. That's why you don't just get the sleeve portion. You get the malabsorption component to help you out down the road.

And Yeah. She is very.... unfortunate in certain departments, whether she's big or small. You can't outrun your genetics in the end.