Celebrity June Shannon / Mama June - Reality TV Mother that dates Sex Offender Pedos and has Gnats Living in her Foot

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

glass_houses

Absolutely impartial.
kiwifarms.net
...aaaand here's me thinking that my family was good at fucking up special occasions and using each other as living knife blocks.

That wedding sounds like it was an absolute nightmare. Absolutely everyone on camera was in it for the money, but I suspect that even the show's producers wouldn't have expected the amount of sheer spite that came out. Also, June sitting next to Alana. God that's awful. Here June is with a hundred thousand dollars in plastic surgery and body sculpting, and there's dumpy little Alana with an old lady's dress and hair in hairbands. That's just fucked up.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it's just for the TV show so not a real emergency just this week's episode drama arc. This happened months ago so obviously nothing happened, but as ppl have said in this thread the lap band surgery is shitty and prone to problems. Maybe that's why they had her get this outdated procedure, it was bound to have problems and eventually fail massively so that makes for better plot points for filming.

Ah, I see she also did to be the center of attention at a Sugarbear's wedding or some shit - very predictable and klassy as always.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was it lapband or are people confused and it's gastric sleeve?

Either way, it's a family full of hateful people. Poor Alana.
I honestly have no idea and really don't want to read details about this cow, but someone in the thread referred to it as lapband so that's where it started. I'd actually be shocked if it was lapband just because they are so rarely done anymore, but there might be medical reasons for one over the other I'm not aware of.

QuokkaCaptain

The happiest of all the marsupials
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to necro what seems to be a dead thread, but it's worth mentioning that Mama June is coming back!

‘Mama June From Not To Hot: Family Crisis’: June Won’t Get A Paycheck

...Or not.

The show is "Mama June From Hot to Not: Family Crisis", but apparently June won't be sitting down for any interviews and will therefore not be getting paid, even though her name is in the show's title.

According to TMZ, sources said no money goes to June and the family’s good with that. Allegedly, they worry that if she gets money, her downhill slide will only get worse. The outlet noted, “she’s not sitting down for interviews in front of WE tv cameras … so there’s no paycheck.” But, fans can expect to see her in at least some court appearances. The trailer suggests coverage of scenes at the courthouse over the drug bust.

In the trailer, fans can see Alana Thompson (Honey Boo Boo) eating some cereal. And, on the tard cum carton, there’s a picture of June listed as “missing.” Well, fans already heard that the family tries to find June to help her. But, she really doesn’t want to be found. Instead, she remains estranged from Pumpkin and Honey Boo Boo, along with the other daughters. It seems even her sister can’t get her to cooperate. But the short clip hints that June actually returns home at some point.
On one hand, I'm glad she's getting no money from this.

On the other, I seriously question the wisdom of putting Alana back on TV. She's been exposed to far too much adult problems by the irresponsible jackasses that make up her family, and it would honestly just be better if she were allowed to live a normal life outside of the spotlight.

...But then, that would be like slamming the barn door after the horses have all run out, so
🤷‍♀️

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On the other, I seriously question the wisdom of putting Alana back on TV. She's been exposed to far too much adult problems by the irresponsible jackasses that make up her family, and it would honestly just be better if she were allowed to live a normal life outside of the spotlight.

...But then, that would be like slamming the barn door after the horses have all run out, so
🤷‍♀️
Alana is going to end up pregnant before she turns 18, just her mother did, just like 2 of her 3 sisters did. At this point the question is if she'll end up knocked up by some local boy or some boy she meets as a result of doing the show.

QuokkaCaptain

The happiest of all the marsupials
kiwifarms.net
Alana is going to end up pregnant before she turns 18, just her mother did, just like 2 of her 3 sisters did. At this point the question is if she'll end up knocked up by some local boy or some boy she meets as a result of doing the show.
Definitely a possibility.

My mother's hedging her bets on the kid becoming either an alcoholic or drug addict before she's eighteen- just like mommy. tbh, I'm not confident that her weight situation is going to improve anytime soon either.

• Feels
Reactions: glass_houses