June Shannon / Mama June - Reality TV Mother that dates Sex Offender Pedos and has Gnats Living in her Foot

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tbh, this post is great. I agree 100%. Two young people should not be held to the same infamy as their stupid fucking parents. I really hope they get help and turn this around FOR THEMSELVES. idk as a child of alcoholics, I really have a soft spot for Alana. I wanna see the girl succeed.
Me too, but sadly, she’s already so far on the path to deathfat that I think it’s going to be difficult if not impossible to recover. She’s developed her addiction already and so young, and it’s no more benign than drugs. But I hold out hope, those girls deserve decent lives.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sad sad day when Honey BooBoo is the most mature human being in the household. I really hope she does well for herself, shes a little redneck shithead but shes still young enough to turn it around if she plays her contacts right.
Alana and her sister seem like relatively sensible people, I hope they had some access to their money and enough brain cells between both of them to start figuring shit out despite their upbringing.
Tbh, this post is great. I agree 100%. Two young people should not be held to the same infamy as their stupid fucking parents. I really hope they get help and turn this around FOR THEMSELVES. idk as a child of alcoholics, I really have a soft spot for Alana. I wanna see the girl succeed.
Welp
EWKFi_DXYAMOcSe.jpeg

J/k just a terrible tweet that she didn't explain

• Optimistic
Reactions: Bees

QuokkaCaptain

The happiest of all the marsupials
kiwifarms.net
Welp
View attachment 1251741

J/k just a terrible tweet that she didn't explain
What tweet? I looked at her twitter account, I didn't see anything.

The show continues to be a trainwreck. This Jennifer woman is still majorly pissing me off. I hope to God she's just playing this role on camera and is chiller without it, but if she's not, she is the epitome of a step-parent violating boundaries with a step-child. You cannot just walk into a child's life when they're a pre-teen (which iirc was how old Alana was when she came into the picture) and start throwing down mandates and making deals. She comes off as a petty, vindictive control freak.

In (last week's?) episode, Alana mentions wanting to go into comedy, and Jennifer looks all appalled and says "Do you really think it's a good idea for her to do comedy? At thirteen?"

Bitch wut? So you have no problem with the thirteen year-old being on TV while her life gets thrown into chaos, but starting a comedy routine is too much? Jesus.

For better or worse, June is Alana's mother, not Jennifer. And Jennifer's dipshit husband has made it clear that he's only interested in fathering Alana when there's something in it for him. For this woman to be coming in and snapping her fingers and expecting to have any authority is completely ridiculous.

God, I feel worse and worse for Alana with every passing week.

QuokkaCaptain

The happiest of all the marsupials
kiwifarms.net
While I understand Pumpkin's concerns and sensitivities (I can damn well see why she wouldn't find drug jokes funny right now), Alana is thirteen/almost fourteen. That's the prime age for making stupid jokes on the internet, and if she weren't Honey Boo Boo, literally no one would give a shit. I guess what I'm getting at is that the odds of CPS removing Alana (or Pumpkin's daughter) from the home over this, are slim. It was a joke in bad taste, but a joke nevertheless- and since they're in LA, I like to think the authorities have better shit to do than take teenagers from their homes because they posted a stupid video of themselves fake-snorting coke. Her mother was the one modeling the behavior for her, and she's not living with/being exposed to June right now.

What Pumpkin should be concerned about is the fact that she was caught on camera screaming and cursing at her sister as she chewed her out for the video. A judge is going to look at that tirade and go "Wow, okay, so her form of discipline is screaming and swearing at a thirteen year-old. Apparently she doesn't have the maturity to keep her head and stay calm."

If the custody shit over Alana ends up in court, now that will be a huge clusterfuck. Pumpkin has her age and this footage working against her; and Sugar Bear might be Alana's dad, but he's been caught on camera acting super aggressive too (towards Pumpkin when she was underage, iirc.) and has a spotty history of supporting his daughter. And since June has drug charges pending, she's obviously out of the running too.

Mess indeed.

(Also, I nearly had a fucking aneurysm with last week's episode: June's sister, Dodie, asked their lawyer if the judge might go easy on June because she's a celebrity. Bitch, really? Really? The lawyer warned her that the judge might actually be harsher because she's a celebrity, and at this point, I hope the judge does it. I hope they throw the fucking book at her, because apparently there's no other way for her to learn.)

NoodleFucker3000

kiwifarms.net
While I understand Pumpkin's concerns and sensitivities (I can damn well see why she wouldn't find drug jokes funny right now), Alana is thirteen/almost fourteen. That's the prime age for making stupid jokes on the internet, and if she weren't Honey Boo Boo, literally no one would give a shit.
Tbh, I found it funny and Alanna used her family as jokes for her comedy skit. Maybe she's using humor to cope??? Like she's a kid and quite frankly it's probably better to make shitty jokes than post on incrl forums about how the world is out to get you. Just give the kid a long talk, and therapy. Maybe even group therapy like alcoholics family?

Idk this shitshow stopped being funny when it hit too close to my own life and having to disown my drunk mother. I hate being a stan for Honey BooBoo but I've felt the pain and I've felt the healing of growing up and learning to be happy.. I just hope she won't go down a dark road. For kids of addicts, you either hate them or become them.

Ngl the TV section is probably rubbing their jewey caricature palms together hoping this girl will fail like June so they can milk it for them sheckles.

behavioral swamp thang

im tryna serve, nigga where the work??
kiwifarms.net
Anyone been watching the new season? It's so produced I almost can't handle it.
Fuckin kills me tho. Alana has so much potential. She really is a genetic anomaly in her degenerate line. Sharp wit, kindness, and charisma- with the right guidance + her platform, she could go far. Too bad life dealt her a crack head and retard for parents.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alana has so much potential. She really is a genetic anomaly in her degenerate line. Sharp wit, kindness, and charisma- with the right guidance + her platform, she could go far.
She won't get far if she doesn't get her weight under control, though. This subforum is a pretty good testament of how being a deathfat destroys your life, and she's fatter than all of her sisters were by her age. I went back looking for a comparison from the original show. The girl holding Alana's hand is the sister she's living with now. I think Pumpkin was 12 or 13 when the show started so that's a pretty close age comparison (and just look at how much weight Pumpkin gained).
Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 12.48.41.png

thelurkerlurks

kiwifarms.net
Even in the thumbnail you can tell her lipstick wasn't applied very well.
I'm 97% sure that she used an app to add in the makeup. The lashes don't look real or anywhere near her lashline. She's already adding in the text to assure you that she is lookin and feelin good and not at all methy. Might as well throw some eyelash and lipstick on there too.

Chip

kiwifarms.net
Anyone been watching the new season? It's so produced I almost can't handle it.
Fuckin kills me tho. Alana has so much potential. She really is a genetic anomaly in her degenerate line. Sharp wit, kindness, and charisma- with the right guidance + her platform, she could go far. Too bad life dealt her a crack head and retard for parents.
She's adorable but her weight is out of control-both her and Pumpkin need to get into some kind of plan or program to kickstart weight loss. They are to young to be that morbidly obese.

behavioral swamp thang

im tryna serve, nigga where the work??
kiwifarms.net
She's adorable but her weight is out of control-both her and Pumpkin need to get into some kind of plan or program to kickstart weight loss. They are to young to be that morbidly obese.
I think they could turn it around with the right guidance. You have to realize these are girls who grew up eating spaghetti sauce made from melted butter and ketchup.

Also, the new season is crazy. Mama June is so far gone. She just needs to go to skid row and live like the crack whore she is.

daintydiabeetus

kiwifarms.net
I'm 97% sure that she used an app to add in the makeup. The lashes don't look real or anywhere near her lashline. She's already adding in the text to assure you that she is lookin and feelin good and not at all methy. Might as well throw some eyelash and lipstick on there too.
I can confirm your suspicions haha. It's obvious when you look at the "eyeliner/eyelashes"-line that starts above her actual eyelid.

It's a shame that Alana is the size that she is today because it'll seriously affect her health. And apart from her weight, she seems to be quite a sweet, charming and funny person. I sure hope someone will guide her and Pumpkin into living a healthier life.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TLC (?) has been in this kid’s life since she was six, and I’m sure they are partly responsible for the stresses and strain on this family.

They sized down June and gave her teeth and a surgery and she’s just a meth head. it’s time to do the same for Alana, whether they air it or not. They owe her. I’m sure they have PA’s who have been involved with this family for years and some probably care. It’s time to help, they’ve been making their living off her.

None of that Biggest Loser BS. At her age, teach her how to eat, cook, take her places where the food isn’t fast. Broaden her horizons and help her lose the right way. She’s growing, some of it will drop without a harsh diet if she learns now. No 13 year old wants to be fat, she just doesn’t know what to do and has no role models. That network has made millions on that family and they gave it to the wrong person. Time to fix it. Jet her a mentor.

I’ll enjoy the rainbows that bloom under this post, but a girl can dream...