Just Another Holy Man passing through -

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
i o
View attachment 1820426
Can you believe Tom is going to try and meet his precious space Jews like this.
Some choice quotes:
"I don't know what's going to be there when I wake up, but it's probably going to be impregnanted"
"It was always my dream to take a penis in between my legs instead of into my butt.......'I'm not that type of GORL'".
"I've had it up with their nasty asses"-Referring to trannies.
i totally own your raging ridiculous chauvinistic white supremacism and utterly despicable "gender critical feminist" and totally misi n formed, truscum enabling ass, my bitch. keep a-logging at me angry adult autistic asshole. every time you lash at me , is my win.
1609442443700.png

can you reformat this post?
not unless somebody wants to enable an edit button.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i o

i totally own your raging ridiculous chauvinistic white supremacism and utterly despicable "gender critical feminist" and totally misi n formed, truscum enabling ass, my bitch. keep a-logging at me angry adult autistic asshole. every time you lash at me , is my win. View attachment 1820456
Right, except you're the one cussing a sailor, a sailor who's dick you want to suck. You're a chauvanist, racist, transphobic moron, who is jealous of the gay men on fire island because they're taking all the sperms in the bum you would love to take Tom, your know space Jews are not coming. You're too old to even create viable sperm much less create any sort of viable life except for the staph growing between your saggy ass cheeks. XOXO, stay safe. When the space jews don't come a' knocking, get some help. Don't lie about it either Tom, we will never believe a word you say because you're a proven liar. Don't act like Joe Biden and claim we obstructed you either because just like Joe Biden, the only thing obstructed is your toxic megacolon. Remember to stay safe and get better, Tom. We only want what's best for you, and that includes a mental institution.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
why wait? things are going as planned. my timetable was in error, is all. your privilege to be mean and stupid is going to start eroding quickly.
[IMG alt="Kevin Hoffman"]https://anothermessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/0/264.jpg?1549729064[/IMG]

Kevin Hoffman

Director of the Office of Interdiction and Cyber G​

10 Year Member
KiwiFarmer

JoinedJan 19, 2007Messages3,146Reaction score1,019
Today at 9:33 AM
Stop trying to change the subject bro. What do you intend to do when nothing goes the way you predicted?

[IMG alt="whistle blower"]https://anothermessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/1/1304.jpg?1602138565[/IMG]

whistle blower

Chicken Shittle​

✅ Verified User 👨
Hobo
🐌 Trannie
👨 Straight White Male

JoinedApr 15, 2011Messages51,497Reaction score-17,563
Today at 12:13 PM
oh ye of little faith. everything is going along just as planned by the creator, just not on my timetable. the children are rising in solidarity. they look to me as a strong rainbow warrior among equally strong or stronger rainbow warriors. you will see your privilege start eroding soon enough and there will be paper filed soon enough, particularly if marlene turns out to be legit and you are unable to coopt or interdict her.

when and whether they will make an actual appearance remains to be seen. do you doubt their existence or just my credibility?

Ah, you chose option 1, “Claim you miscalculated the date.” Perhaps the safest choice, but not without its problems. Most obviously, there’s the fact that at some point, something is going to have to happen. Now, my suggestion is that you take news events and claim they’re a sign that things are going ahead. Don’t get too specific, though.

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
why wait? things are going as planned. my timetable was in error, is all. your privilege to be mean and stupid is going to start eroding quickly.
[IMG alt="Kevin Hoffman"]https://anothermessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/0/264.jpg?1549729064[/IMG]

Kevin Hoffman

10 Year Member
KiwiFarmer

Stop trying to change the subject bro. What do you intend to do when nothing goes the way you predicted?

[IMG alt="whistle blower"]https://anothermessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/1/1304.jpg?1602138565[/IMG]

whistle blower

Chicken Shittle​

✅ Verified User 👨
Hobo
🐌 Trannie
👨 Straight White Male

oh ye of little faith. everything is going along just as planned by the creator, just not on my timetable. the children are rising in solidarity. they look to me as a strong rainbow warrior among equally strong or stronger rainbow warriors. you will see your privilege start eroding soon enough and there will be paper filed soon enough, particularly if marlene turns out to be legit and you are unable to coopt or interdict her.

when and whether they will make an actual appearance remains to be seen. do you doubt their existence or just my credibility?

So, yeah, pretty much as a few of us predicted. You went with "I was right but the date was off" like a Salvation Army dumpster version of the Jehova's Witnesses, with some pedophilia & shart aroma thrown in. And when your next date inevitably fails you'll already have been walking it back with new rationalizations while changing the subject. Being publicly wrong about everything all the time for decades is a lot of work, isn't it, Tom?

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Isn't he supposed to kill himself if he doesn't get the Space Vagina? I know he won't, we'll just have another year of sharting and harassing the police and screaming angrily at people who aren't watching him on YouTube, that is, if the COPD doesn't finish him off first.

Suburban Bastard

Bullying saves lives and takes unwanted ones
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Kevin Hoffman

10 Year Member
KiwiFarmer

whistle blower

Chicken Shittle​

✅ Verified User 👨
Hobo
🐌 Trannie
👨 Straight White Male

I'm guessing you aren't familiar with screenshots.