Just Another Holy Man passing through -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
aw bless your heart! that is all stolen and edited shit posted by impostors and i really don't know what to say about you thinking i'm like the person in the video, cupcake.

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
aw bless your heart! that is all stolen and edited shit posted by impostors and i really don't know what to say about you thinking i'm like the person in the video, cupcake.
Are you a writer by trade?
Iirc when you and Virgo Rogue spoke you said you understand ed is part parody, so my question to you is was the part about your literary efforts true? If so, is this why you tend to use such purple prose?

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Fitting that you embody a meme almost as ancient as yourself.

View attachment 1820882
well then let me serve you up some steaming hot fresh shit memes, leonard hopelessness.
1609462718077.png
1609462536568.png
1609462442635.png
1609462556712.png
1609462584543.png
1609462662410.png
1609462682463.png

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Are you a writer by trade?
Iirc when you and Virgo Rogue spoke you said you understand ed is part parody, so my question to you is was the part about your literary efforts true? If so, is this why you tend to use such purple prose?
can you be speci fic? what literary ef forts? i'm trained in technical writing and have been doing gonzo journalism the past years since getting locked out.

Do you feel the need to sneed?
i had to look that up. i'm a boomer nerd. most all the people close to me are nerds and geeks that people ridiculed all our lives and now everything we told them that was going to happen, is happening. nerds and geeks rule, kid, so i guess there's a need to sneed to build confidence in the baby nerds and geeks.
1609463158449.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Gaylord Brachiosaurus

Bay-zed
kiwifarms.net
i had to look that up. i'm a boomer nerd. most all the people close to me are nerds and geeks that people ridiculed all our lives and now everything we told them that was going to happen, is happening. nerds and geeks rule, kid, so i guess there's a need to sneed to build confidence in the baby nerds and geeks. View attachment 1821067
Formerly Chuck's.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
#HippieHistorian #NewYearsEve2020
Happy Last Day of the decade everybody. May this entire world wake up tomorrow in a world cleansed of murderous aggression, selfish, unsustainable stupidity in relation to the natural world and the jealous projections of denial of their own self loathing all over their neighbors.
What are you doing to cleanse the world of aggression?

deputydogshit2.0

anal broomstick technician
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i had to look that up. i'm a boomer nerd. most all the people close to me are nerds and geeks that people ridiculed all our lives and now everything we told them that was going to happen, is happening. nerds and geeks rule, kid, so i guess there's a need to sneed to build confidence in the baby nerds and geeks. View attachment 1821067
Tom, you’re not ‘weird’, you’re a child molesting dog diddler. Big difference.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

why wait? things are going as planned. my timetable was in error, is all. your privilege to be mean and stupid is going to start eroding quickly.
[IMG alt="Kevin Hoffman"]https://anothermessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/0/264.jpg?1549729064[/IMG]

Kevin Hoffman

Director of the Office of Interdiction and Cyber G​

10 Year Member
KiwiFarmer

JoinedJan 19, 2007Messages3,146Reaction score1,019
Today at 9:33 AM
Stop trying to change the subject bro. What do you intend to do when nothing goes the way you predicted?

[IMG alt="whistle blower"]https://anothermessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/1/1304.jpg?1602138565[/IMG]

whistle blower

Chicken Shittle​

✅ Verified User 👨
Hobo
🐌 Trannie
👨 Straight White Male

JoinedApr 15, 2011Messages51,497Reaction score-17,563
Today at 12:13 PM
oh ye of little faith. everything is going along just as planned by the creator, just not on my timetable. the children are rising in solidarity. they look to me as a strong rainbow warrior among equally strong or stronger rainbow warriors. you will see your privilege start eroding soon enough and there will be paper filed soon enough, particularly if marlene turns out to be legit and you are unable to coopt or interdict her.

when and whether they will make an actual appearance remains to be seen. do you doubt their existence or just my credibility?

i o

i totally own your raging ridiculous chauvinistic white supremacism and utterly despicable "gender critical feminist" and totally misi n formed, truscum enabling ass, my bitch. keep a-logging at me angry adult autistic asshole. every time you lash at me , is my win. View attachment 1820456

can you be speci fic? what literary ef forts? i'm trained in technical writing and have been doing gonzo journalism the past years since getting locked out.

i was locked out of working tech jobs in universities. i continued to write non fiction.
Wow you have been busy screaming at walls. You do get this is why everyone laughs at you.

Try to think for s second what is wrong with you. why are you like this and then fix the problem.

And do stop cross posting. Do you see how neither way does it help your case.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
But you did post the "sissy of Fremont Street" video? Or are you saying it was illegally published, i.e. it was intended for private consumption?

How old were you when you came out as a "sissy"?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wasn’t a believer, but now I am, for I too have been contacted by the Space Jews! They said they’re very busy in their war with the Space Palestinians, but they’ll be over within the next day or two. They also asked how Tommie is going to pay for the vagina, because as they put it, “Oy vey, this Earth goyim’s credit does not look good.”