Just Another Holy Man passing through -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Mike R

Benefits from White privilege
kiwifarms.net
#HippieHistorian #NewYearsEve2020
Happy Last Day of the decade everybody. May this entire world wake up tomorrow in a world cleansed of murderous aggression, selfish, unsustainable stupidity in relation to the natural world and the jealous projections of denial of their own self loathing all over their neighbors.
This was a really nice sentiment. Unfortunately the murderous aggression, selfishness, unsustainable stupidity in relation to the natural world and the jealous projections of denial of self loathing is still present, as is evidenced by your presence on the internet. Maybe you can work on the toxic masculinity, threats of violence, and bigotry that you exude on a daily basis as your New Year's resolution.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
This was a really nice sentiment. Unfortunately the murderous aggression, selfishness, unsustainable stupidity in relation to the natural world and the jealous projections of denial of self loathing is still present, as is evidenced by your presence on the internet. Maybe you can work on the toxic masculinity, threats of violence, and bigotry that you exude on a daily basis as your New Year's resolution.
HEY Mike R Come over from AMB? Welcome to KF.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1610887503293.png

Sorry, but I had to. I'll take your puzzles.