Just had a random disturbing thought. When someone with a surgical stink-ditch vagina goes in the swimming pool, is that hygienic for everyone else?

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Mr. Bung

This shit goes right through me...
kiwifarms.net
Thanks op, really needed that image in my head...

Probably doesn't matter anyway. Public pools are already filled with urine, menstrual residue, fecal residue, dead skin cells, blood, pus, fungus, other shit coming from open cuts and sores etc. It's a cornucopia of human body waste products. People aren't even usually required to shower before entering. If you want to swim, maybe it's best to get your own pool or use a friend's...

Grub

kiwifarms.net
Thanks op, really needed that image in my head...

Probably doesn't matter anyway. Public pools are already filled with urine, menstrual residue, fecal residue, dead skin cells, blood, pus, fungus, other shit coming from open cuts and sores etc. It's a cornucopia of human body waste products. People aren't even usually required to shower before entering. If you want to swim, maybe it's best to get your own pool or use a friend's...
Fun fact, the burning in your eyes from chlorine in a public pool isn't from the chlorine itself but because of the chemical reaction between the chlorine and human piss and other bodily fluids and such.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Public pools are already filled with urine, menstrual residue, fecal residue, dead skin cells, blood, pus, fungus, other shit coming from open cuts and sores etc. It's a cornucopia of human body waste products.
At least in a pool that's maintained, all that crap is diluted to the point of invisibility and should be neutralized by chlorine.

But still, eww. The species is fairly gross.

Lifeguard Hermit

Z-Buffers Are For Losers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pools use particulate filters, uv filters, and a mix of muriatic acid/chlorine to keep the water sanitary. It's still a disgusting soup of neutralized biogunk but all of that shit is still floating in there until it makes its way to the filtration system.

So yes it's horrific and they will just weep shit into the water but yes is also safe to be in the pool. Since you ruined some ppls sleep ill ruin yours for you: most places only kick ppl out of the pool for 30mins when ppl shit in it.

Medulseur

Latest and gayest
kiwifarms.net
I guess the pool's closed.
pool.jpg