Law Justice Brett Kavanaugh Megathread - Megathread for Brett Kavanaugh, US Supreme Court Justice

Miang

kiwifarms.net
Bro can you read?

The Senate confirms but the house can impeach or censure
I'm such a silly goose, I read it too quickly and hoped I found a gotcha. Always gets me in trouble.

That's a shame. Kavanaugh really doesn't deserve the continued harassment but Nadler is always going to be, well, Nadler.

• Feels
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

Ambidextype

Rubbing hand intensifies
kiwifarms.net
If the presidential candidates are any indication, I bet democrats don't even have a decent replacement for Kavanagh even if they manage to nail him down. How moronically futile.

Kiwi Lime Pie

The purr-fectly tasteful treat. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Let's see if we have this straight.

Democrats want the electorate to accept -- among other things -- mass illegal immigration, gibmedats for said illegals, Medicare for all, and higher taxes to pay for the resulting freebies without any discussion or objection.

Yet, they can't stop beating the dead horses of Russian interference and Justice Kavanaugh being worse than the spawn of Satan?

To repeat an oft-used cliche here, what a timeline. :story:

At this rate the only thing keeping Trump from being re-elected is Trump either choosing not to run again or a major screw-up on his part that's so egregious that it makes even the most loyal Republicans eager to replace him.

Matthew216

kiwifarms.net

Democrats want the electorate to accept -- among other things -- mass illegal immigration, gibmedats for said illegals, Medicare for all, and higher taxes to pay for the resulting freebies without any discussion or objection.

Yet, they can't stop beating the dead horses of Russian interference and Justice Kavanaugh being worse than the spawn of Satan?

At this rate the only thing keeping Trump from being re-elected is Trump either choosing not to run again or a major screw-up on his part that's so egregious that it makes even the most loyal Republicans eager to replace him.
At this point, there maybe a mass movement in this country to allow Trump (and Trump alone) to run for president for life (I am joking here, but with the way the Left behave.....).

Was the Right this crazy during Obama? Or are we just seeing the Left's craziness more because they control the media?

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
At this point, there maybe a mass movement in this country to allow Trump (and Trump alone) to run for president for life (I am joking here, but with the way the Left behave.....).

Was the Right this crazy during Obama? Or are we just seeing the Left's craziness more because they control the media?
I'd say it's because of the Media. Anyone against Obama, for any reason, was a racist inbred horrible bigot who should die. 'Member "Joe the Plumber"? His guilt was in asking a question of Saint Obama that the idiot made a dumb response to. For that he was stalked by the media, harassed at his job, called a bigot, etc. Anybody who comes up with the absolutely most batshit, gnawing on paint chips conspiracy theory about Trump, or anybody connected to him is treated as a serious person who should be held up as a guiding light.

SmallTalk201

kiwifarms.net

No. There were the westboro types and crazy uncles. the entire right wasn't this way but then I doubt the Republicans were all in a pedophile ring needing power to avoid getting caught

Slimy Time

Rape Face #3
kiwifarms.net
Searching through the records of a supreme court justice who has been entirely reasonable in his judgments, some of which even support positions that democrat voters would be in favour of, all because they are still ass blasted that some insane professor with a haunted snatch and the most inconsistent story of 2018 didn't stop him from being appointed or rouse their supporters in time for the midterms.

That's a strategy that won't make the Democrats look vengeful or insane at all I tell you.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

If Ginsberg stops "living" early enough before the election that there's a replacement confirmed I still wouldn't put it past the GOP to try to primary him or something similarly fucking dumb.

SmallTalk201

kiwifarms.net
This type of shit will only create more chaos in the long-run. I have no clue why they'd even attempt to retry fucking with Kavanaugh after the last failure, where one woman even stated plainly that she attended the supposed "rape parties", ignored supposed "victims", and they ignored following up on that.
that the entire goal. To increase chaos. The more Chaos introduced the less likely folks will use the American political and legal system and the more democrats can use direct action to enforce their rule

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino