Law Justice Ginsburg, 85, hospitalized after fracturing 3 ribs in fall (RGB Death Anticipation Thread) -

KerryDixon9

kiwifarms.net
The media buried video of Obama admitting he was a big pot head and was involved in typical criminal nigger shit when he grew up.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Obama did come out and admit he was born in Kenya and faked his birth certificate. Ted Cruz is a Canadian born Cuban and that didn't stop him from running for the presidency.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
If I remember correctly you’re not allowed cameras in the chamber, the same as with most other courts in session. She’s fine, she took about as long to recover as a person of her age in good condition should.
Too bad there wasn't a way to film it secretly, like that scene from the movie "The China Syndrome" just imagine if someone had filmed with an Ipad, RBG in the chamber.

Reactions: GeneralFriendliness

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net
I can't believe people actually thought Obama was Kenyan, some suckers will believe anything. By the way, Trump is a Russian puppet and built trans concentration camps.
It doesn't matter what proof you have for those sorts of people. They'll always find a workaround.
iirc the argument for it being faked was that the font was kearned in a way unlikely for a typewriter of that era.
Not a birther, but Obama wasn't always honest about his origins.

As far back as 1991, his own literary agent / publicist claimed he was born in Kenya.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
But only a crazy racist could ever believe he wasn't born in the US....

I mean, I think he probably was, but as he had claimed otherwise in the past, it's not that far out. And I mean... people believe stupider shit without being labeled as bigots.
My personal favorite conspiracy is the Secret Space Program/Fleet that’s supposedly fighting against/with the Reptilians.

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net
But only a crazy racist could ever believe he wasn't born in the US....

I mean, I think he probably was, but as he had claimed otherwise in the past, it's not that far out. And I mean... people believe stupider shit without being labeled as bigots.
I always thought the birther shit was outlandish, but having been made aware of those facts, I can take those theories much more seriously. If nothing else, it's difficult to trust a man who changes his tune depending on what he's selling you. Even if Obama never directly stated he was born in Kenya (which I believe he wasn't), the fact it took so long to correct the record speaks volumes.

Last edited:

JosephTX

Tex. Penal Code § 9.42(b) (1994) Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Not a birther, but Obama wasn't always honest about his origins.

As far back as 1991, his own literary agent / publicist claimed he was born in Kenya.
See the one key irreconcilable fatal flaw in the whole birther movement is this.

Obama's mother is a natural born US Citizen, this is absolutely undisputed.

According to the laws signed by George Washington in 1790 and 1795 anyone born to an American womb regardless of where is born a US citizen end of story.

I have a question though.

Where were the Birthers when Ted Cruz ran for president?

Ted Cruz was fathered by a Cuban Citizen and born in Canada, his father then elected to become a Canadian citizen when Ted Cruz was 3 years old and didn't become a U.S. citizen until Ted Cruz was already 35 years old.

Ted Cruz in fact held Canadian Citizenship until 2014

All these facts Ted Cruz openly admits to and they're absolutely not in dispute.

However his claim to natural born citizenship is that his mother was a US citizen at birth.

Last edited:

Datiko

kiwifarms.net
See the one key unrecognisable fatal flaw in the whole birther movement is this.

Obama's mother is a natural born US Citizen, this is absolutely undisputed.

According to the laws signed by George Washington in 1790 and 1795 anyone born to an American womb regardless of where is born a US citizen end of story.

I have a question though.

Where were the Birthers when Ted Cruz ran for president?

Ted Cruz was fathered by a Cuban Citizen and born in Canada, his father then elected to become a Canadian citizen when Ted Cruz was 3 years old and didn't become a U.S. citizen until Ted Cruz was already 35 years old.

Ted Cruz in fact held Canadian Citizenship until 2014

All these facts Ted Cruz openly admits to and they're absolutely not in dispute.

However his claim to natural born citizenship is that his mother was a US citizen at birth.

View attachment 670812
Americans don't really understand their own citizenship laws. You don't ask an American born abroad for their birth certificate. You as for their consular report of birth abroad(CRBA). It's a document that states the child was naturally a citizen at birth. The CRBA must accompany the birth cert when dealing with anything American because there isn't a national ID.

If you have a CRBA you can run for President.

Superkooter

kiwifarms.net
The media buried video of Obama admitting he was a big pot head and was involved in typical criminal nigger shit when he grew up.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Obama did come out and admit he was born in Kenya and faked his birth certificate. Ted Cruz is a Canadian born Cuban and that didn't stop him from running for the presidency.
Is the n-word necessary?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino