Law Justice Ginsburg, 85, hospitalized after fracturing 3 ribs in fall (RGB Death Anticipation Thread) -

PantsFreeZone

Smartest monkey on the spinning space rock
kiwifarms.net
She's dead but they can't let the public know and give Trump another SCOTUS pick because John Roberts is now voting with Democrats to uphold all their horseshit progressive initiatives and the courts are the last bastion of power the Left still holds... for the moment.

One of my favorite under-reported accomplishments of the Trump administration is that Cocaine Mitch and Co. are packing the courts with young conservative judges.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, if she actually died sometime this week, the amount of rage on the left would be insurmountable with all of the other news stories this week. All of their hopes dying like that. First the Mueller report, then Avenatti getting arrested today.

I'm not saying ole Ruthie is next, but they do say that deaths come in threes.
Well, they do say deaths come in threes. This week it's been the death of lies. The "Trump colluded with Russia" idea died. The "Avenatti was a righteous hero taking on Trump" meme died. Why not the "RBG is still alive" lie to complete the trio?

ColorfulCassowary

Oama i gone
kiwifarms.net
You want a fun game? Look up RBG's name on Amazon, and check out all the merch that pops up. Here, lemme give it a shot.

Here we have a coffee mug, and holy shit, I don't think I've ever seen worse hands in my life. Dobson could draw better hands.

We got six fucking books, maybe more. This one stood out to me because the artwork is horrific.

There's an action figure, holy shit. An action figure of all things. Even the toy looks unhappy about this.

AprilRains

buy now while supplies last
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Keystone

kiwifarms.net
You want a fun game? Look up RBG's name on Amazon, and check out all the merch that pops up. Here, lemme give it a shot.

Here we have a coffee mug, and holy shit, I don't think I've ever seen worse hands in my life. Dobson could draw better hands.

We got six fucking books, maybe more. This one stood out to me because the artwork is horrific.

There's an action figure, holy shit. An action figure of all things. Even the toy looks unhappy about this.
Leftists: We're too smart for religion
Also Leftists: Blatant hero worship of a member of the State

GrungyLawnChlorinate

confirmed hairless and stable
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Pretty sure that first one with the fucked up hands is the work of aliens. Screw Mueller, we need Mulder.

Reactions: GeneralFriendliness

Doc Cassidy

Notorious Bum Driller
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The whole "Ginsburg is actually dead and people are trying to fool us into thinking she's alive" joke stopped being funny months ago. Seriously, let it go because it's just cringy at this point. There's nothing worse than taking a joke that wasn't even that funny in the first place and driving it into the ground.

The 8 of Spades

This Is Our Church, These Are Your Sins.
kiwifarms.net
The whole "Ginsburg is actually dead and people are trying to fool us into thinking she's alive" joke stopped being funny months ago. Seriously, let it go because it's just cringy at this point. There's nothing worse than taking a joke that wasn't even that funny in the first place and driving it into the ground.
Tbf these are more "so close to death, the Grim Reaper is stalking her" jokes, which mean we at at least admit she's alive.

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
Not at the court of last resort.... for better or worse, those making the absolute final decision should never be thinking for even a second "but how will this affect the polls?"
Is that actually worse than thinking "what will Linda Greenhouse say about me?" Because signs point to "no."
If the court was better checked and balanced than it is now, I'd agree, but as it is, the SCOTUS's ability to essentially function as an unelected super-legislature means they should no longer be unelected. Ultra vires, bitches.

TowinKarz

Actually WILL Call Somebody.....
kiwifarms.net
If they don't fear the electorate, who is left TO fear? The Supreme Court has functioned just fine for the last 200 years..... the talk about "We need more accountabilty!" only arises after the party making that assertion loses a decision, same way the Electoral College is held up as "okay once upon a time but now has to go" whenever the party with the popular vote still loses.

The "elected" part is supposed to be satisfied by Executive appointment and Legislative approval (the people -by-proxy) and the Dems did more to "hurt" that by reducing it to simple majority anyway.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino