Careercow Justin Dennis / Riley Jay Dennis - Slacktivist, Author, Torturer of Words, Living Youtube Meme

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So I was thinking about this in the Milo Stewart thread that this one here deserved a thread. Much of the post is the work of @McRascal

Goodreads profile.
His goodreads profile. Apparently he wrote a trilogy of generic YA fantasy. From what I can read of it on the previews and the reviews given, it's definitely crap, but nothing on Maradonia levels of bad. I did not see much of any tranny genderqueer agendersexualsnowflake characters in it, though one of the main characters is a boy named Jem. It's free on Amazon.

The link on the goodreads for his site leads to the incorrect url, here it is: Justin's Website

Youtube
Twitter
Facebook
Tumblr (of course)
Instagram
Email: JustinDennis4@gmail.com

He's an editor for MakeUseOf. Here's a list of his 'articles.'

A PersonalNovel called Dark Omen. More basic fantasy stuff.

A picture of him before he was a 'non-binary tranny woman.' AKA before he let his hair grow long.

The picture is from here.

Their facebook has nothing really interesting, just mentioning progress with his books and sales. It's not until 2014 that she started posting nothing but the usual SJW clickbait articles.

More info about Justin/Riley

Another 'author spotlight' with interview.

Villains can't be queer, or something (edit: this was video taken down at some point):

Last edited:

Patrick Buttman

big Swiss hand rapist
kiwifarms.net
https://kiwifarms.net/proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.independentauthornetwork.com%2Fuploads%2F3%2F9%2F7%2F9%2F3979996%2F2708123.jpg&hash=b4df217697bdcd9dfeb94c8a0ad43688
Holy shit - either he was abusing teeth whitening products, or he needs to lay off the Photoshop.

Also, how the hell can someone be both trans AND non-binary. Trans means being born one gender, but identifying as the other, and non-binary means you identify as neither. You're either a man that wants to be a woman, or you are none, Justin. Pick one and stick with it.

l2l4l

kiwifarms.net
Also, how the hell can someone be both tranny AND non-binary. tranny means being born one gender, but identifying as the other, and non-binary means you identify as neither. You're either a man that wants to be a woman, or you are none, Justin. Pick one and stick with it.
I don't get why this is such a common mistake among SJWs. Those people should be the ones who understand all the gender speak the best.

Oh Long Johnson

Muh..muh..muh..muh..my corona
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright, so now we've got a troon who didn't look like a ghoul before going troon. What possesses a seemingly normal looking dude to envision his perfect self as a six foot tall monstrosity in a dress with the world's largest Adam's apple? I mean, aside from hair growth, there's no transitioning going on here. Like most troons, there is no cure for that jawline.

Are gay men just getting bored or feeling a lack of novelty driven attention? Is this some ruse by gay men to attract the elusive straight* guys?

More importantly, is the the only troon in the wild without a hipster welfare fund?

Patrick Buttman

big Swiss hand rapist
kiwifarms.net
Alright, so now we've got a troon who didn't look like a ghoul before going troon. What possesses a seemingly normal looking dude to envision his perfect self as a six foot tall monstrosity in a dress with the world's largest Adam's apple? I mean, aside from hair growth, there's no transitioning going on here. Like most troons, there is no cure for that jawline.

Are gay men just getting bored or feeling a lack of novelty driven attention? Is this some ruse by gay men to attract the elusive straight* guys?

More importantly, is the the only troon in the wild without a hipster welfare fund?
I suspect that since being gay isn't this strange and rare thing anymore, the sheep that suckle at the teat of Tumblr needed a way to increase their Special Snowflake level. Thus, they put on a dress and makeup, and declare themselves as a tranny without actually having gender dysphoria, or pose as "enbys" while still exhibiting clear signifiers of being male or female.

New flash, children - if you're a gay man in a dress and makeup, you're not a tranny...you're a DRAG QUEEN.

Better yet, as Noxeema Jackson said in "To Wong Foo" - "He is simply a boy in a dress".

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I was think about this in the Milo Stewart thread that this one here deserved a thread. Much of the post is the work of @McRascal

Goodreads profile.
His goodreads profile. Apparently he wrote a trilogy of generic YA fantasy. From what I can read of it on the previews and the reviews given, it's definitely crap, but nothing on Maradonia levels of bad. I did not see much of any tranny genderqueer agendersexualsnowflake characters in it, though one of the main characters is a boy named Jem. It's free on Amazon.

The link on the goodreads for his site leads to the incorrect url, here it is: Justin's Website

Youtube
Twitter
Facebook
Tumblr (of course)
Instagram
Email: JustinDennis4@gmail.com

He's an editor for MakeUseOf. Here's a list of his 'articles.'

A PersonalNovel called Dark Omen. More basic fantasy stuff.

A picture of him before he was a 'non-binary tranny woman.' AKA before he let his hair grow long.

The picture is from here. I'm assuming that means he wrote the books before he became a transtrender.

His facebook has nothing really interesting, just him mentioning progress with his books and sales. It's not until 2014 that he started posting nothing but the usual SJW clickbait articles.

More info about Justin when he was still a 'dude.'

Another 'author spotlight' with interview.

And now, on to my own original work on this person of interest.

Justin Dennis identifies as, and I quote: "a non-binary transgender woman". They also work at the wonderful lolcow factory known as everyday feminism. That in tandem with an appearance in a video alongside Milo Stewart, and as the subject of a commentary made by Blair White is what got me interested.

Villains can't be queer, or something:
Thank you for profiling this shining example of social justice that is completely misused and misinterpreted. I saw this weirdo around youtube a few times, and I am glad someone finally said something.

Milo stewart's shemale butt buddy tries to cite SJW propaganda as fact to "prove" there are more than 2 genders using the same stupid arguments, Talks very fast thinking he sounds intelligent.

He has many more videos like this shit

enjoy my fellow kiwis.
Awkward eye movents and speech imply possible autism.
It's a shame, give him a haircut and some manly clothes and he would do okay.

Yellow Shirt Guy

kiwifarms.net
Thank you for profiling this shining example of social justice that is completely misused and misinterpreted. I saw this weirdo around youtube a few times, and I am glad someone finally said something.

Awkward eye movents and speech imply possible autism.
It's a shame, give him a haircut and some manly clothes and he would do okay.
I wonder if genetics could explain a connection between trannyism and Autism.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if genetics could explain a connection between trannyism and Autism.
I think a lot of it is purely psychological, if you don't intuitively understand social things like gender roles then it is going to be easier to diffuse across boundaries. This phenomena is not just exclusively about gender; look at the furry community. There are so many idiots (Alex C. Leal) that identify as hyper-idealized anthropomorphic figures. Sometimes furries become more fanatic about their identities than trannies.
The rate of autism for M2Fs that used to be gay men seems a lot lower than that of the male lesbian.