Careercow Justin Dennis / Riley Jay Dennis - Slacktivist, Author, Torturer of Words, Living Youtube Meme

guccigash

Greyfriars Jandek
kiwifarms.net
Depends on the country and type of muslims but generally only the shia minority. That is why in Iran they cure the gays by making them women with the only other option being the crane. Not even kidding brother.
It is now rare a month goes by without the now classic clanger of "We should all follow Iran's example with trans rights" from some fucking idiot who does not understand that fact and sees the place as some visionary kingdom, rather than a place that is chopping off the dicks of homos (though I am pretty sure they leave the dicks- I think Iran MtF surgery is top only - can anyone confirm?)

Puddleduck

kiwifarms.net
Why "I'm Queer and I support Muslims" and not "I'm Trans and I support Muslims"? Does he think muslims will be less disgusted with him if he identifies as queer instead of trans? Or did he change his identity yet again and is now queer instead of trans?
a) Riley identifies as a lesbian
b) "Queer" is an umberella term for LGBT and the exceptional variations within, so it could apply to L, T, or the imaginary ones.

Pick whichever you find dumbest.

Nocturna

kiwifarms.net
It is now rare a month goes by without the now classic clanger of "We should all follow Iran's example with trans rights" from some fucking idiot who does not understand that fact and sees the place as some visionary kingdom, rather than a place that is chopping off the dicks of homos (though I am pretty sure they leave the dicks- I think Iran MtF surgery is top only - can anyone confirm?)
And that is why Riley is a total moron thinking that the Middle East giving gays the choice to transition into transwomen (when they aren't even trans) or facing death makes things better. It fucking doesn't because there are stories where some of the gay men who choose life over death (Transitioning) end up being super depressed, develop body dysphoria, and can commit suicide. Life becomes a living hell for some of these forced trans people having to live in altered body they don't fell comfortable in.

guccigash

Greyfriars Jandek
kiwifarms.net
Ok based ok a couple of wiki articles I think someone would have to insane to want to move a country that uses corporal punishment and death penilties to deal with LGBT+ issues
how are there not already some at the border building refugee camps?

edit - it's a rhetorical question, we all know troons would not make the effort/accept that level of material discomfort for ideological reasons

Nocturna

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna go ahead and guess it's because no one tells his cis white male ass to shut up about feminism anymore and he's allowed to tell women what to do.
I haven't even bothered to watch it because I know it's going to be annoying but I did see part of covered by another Youtube and the girl brought up one of Riley's points where "she" said one of the perks of being Trans is being able to joke with others like telling a girl that she looks like a man but if the girl does it back to him, it's considered "transphobic" so they can't do it.

Salt_Merchant

Sodium Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
I haven't even bothered to watch it because I know it's going to be annoying but I did see part of covered by another Youtube and the girl brought up one of Riley's points where "she" said one of the perks of being Trans is being able to joke with others like telling a girl that she looks like a man but if the girl does it back to him, it's considered "transphobic" so they can't do it.
well it wouldnt be a joke to say riley looks like a man though..............

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or has Riley’s skin aged really badly since moving to Australia? It could laziness that he doesn’t bother photoshoping as much anymore but to me looks like somebody doesn’t know how to use sunscreen. It’s kinda must down under but then again he probably can undo burned skin by just identifying as baby butt smoot.

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or has Riley’s skin aged really badly since moving to Australia? It could laziness that he doesn’t bother photoshoping as much anymore but to me looks like somebody doesn’t know how to use sunscreen. It’s kinda must down under but then again he probably can undo burned skin by just identifying as baby butt smoot.
It is really easy to get colour in your skin here and I'm not even in Queensland. Probably hasn't adjusted to it and has no moisture.

Nocturna

kiwifarms.net
well it wouldnt be a joke to say riley looks like a man though..............
True lol And you know most people who come into contact with "her" are certainly thinking it.

Riley thinks she has a "deeper sense of empathy"? Yeah, you keep on telling yourself that, sunshine.

(Also, has Riley started filtering comments? I noticed that pretty much all of them for that video were like, "Riley, I love you, you're sooo cool!!!")
I wouldn't be surprised if "she" did because usually most people hate her videos but also "she" could be filtering them for words that YouTube would see as "inappropriate" because of the new filtering system they are utilizing.

It could be a mixture of both. Different lighting and "She's" not using sunscreen or doing a regular skincare regimen. After seeing some pictures of "her", "she" seems like a very lazy person when it comes to upkeep but "she'll" just use the excuse of "I'm non-binary" or some shit lol

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
That's just a straight-up admission that victimhood is a desired privilege.

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
The only thing I saw that made sense was her saying that if she wasn't trans, then there are a lot of people she wouldn't have met, and she wouldn't have made some of the friends she has. Okay, fair enough. But then, that happens to a lot of people - if X hadn't happened, I wouldn't have met Y group of people, and thus I'm glad that it did.

Most trans people I've talked to are usually like, "I hate the dysphoria, but nowadays, I'm happy with who I am, and I'm satisfied with my life, and I have no reason to feel ashamed." Riley, on the other hand....

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
The only thing I saw that made sense was her saying that if she wasn't trans, then there are a lot of people she wouldn't have met, and she wouldn't have made some of the friends she has. Okay, fair enough. But then, that happens to a lot of people - if X hadn't happened, I wouldn't have met Y group of people, and thus I'm glad that it did.

Most trans people I've talked to are usually like, "I hate the dysphoria, but nowadays, I'm happy with who I am, and I'm satisfied with my life, and I have no reason to feel ashamed." Riley, on the other hand....
Isn't Riley one of those "you don't have to have dysphoria to be trans" types? Thought Blare White called him out for that years ago.