Careercow Justin Dennis / Riley Jay Dennis - Slacktivist, Author, Torturer of Words, Living Youtube Meme

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Riley’s new video. It starts out okay, then goes into full-blown exceptionalism with trans inclusive language surrounding pregnancy. Riley believes that trans men and non-binary people feel left out on abortion and pregnancy talk and is encouraging others to say “pregnant people” instead of “pregnant women”.

Nocturna

kiwifarms.net
Riley’s new video. It starts out okay, then goes into full-blown exceptionalism with trans inclusive language surrounding pregnancy. Riley believes that trans men and non-binary people feel left out on abortion and pregnancy talk and is encouraging others to say “pregnant people” instead of “pregnant women”.
* Not To the Poster * Oh shut the fuck about transmen and non-binary people being pregant. Transmen are still female, FEMALES GET PREGNANT. A Transwoman will never be able to have a baby because they are MALE. And Non-binary is just a fancy fashion word, not a real gender thing. Seriously even in a video about a topic that really only applies to females, Riley has to shove his stupid trans bullshit into it. It's not about trans and it never was about them, get the fuck over it lol.

Nocturna

kiwifarms.net
Gotta love his lack of understanding of medical things.
"Studies that show "men" are more prone to a disease then "women" only applies to cis gender because they ddint look at trans people"
He seems to magically think his Y chromosome got removed as well.
Eugh, I know right? So funny how Riley still has his head up his ass and can't accept biological reality. Transwomen are still MALE and they are gonna have male-related issues. They still need to get their prostates checked for example. None of these problems go away once go trans. Get the fuck out of here with the fantasy BS.

And again with the non-binary bullshit. "They/Them" are never gonna be mainstream. No one addresses a singular person like that in conventional conversation, get over it.

Eugh sorry. Even when I try to give Riley the benefit of the doubt, he just shows his stupidity once again. And he wonders why people don't take him seriously?

Fagnacious D

and The Dick of Destiny
kiwifarms.net
Eugh, I know right? So funny how Riley still has his head up his ass and can't accept biological reality. Transwomen are still MALE and they are gonna have male-related issues. They still need to get their prostates checked for example. None of these problems go away once go trans. Get the fuck out of here with the fantasy BS.
For the majority of troons, they magically expect reality to bend to their whims. Once they have that front hole drilled in and their magical pills (estrogen) they believe it has actually turned them into a real lady-woman. Some are even delusional enough to think they can have periods or get pregnant.

The Pink Panther

Why Can't Man Be More Like Animals?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Urgh, I can't stand 15 minutes of that awful droning Kermit voice ... can someone please bulletpoint the "bad things" about being trans?
One thing that sums it all up:
  • No matter what you do to yourself, you're always either going to be a dude in a dress or a girl with short hair and weird feminine boy clothing, and not a lot of people like that.

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
List of bad things according to Riley
  • Unsupportive friends and family
  • General transphobic bullying and harassment
  • Being detained or deported while traveling
  • Lack of medical care (cites Trump administration)
  • Lack of statistics including trans people about certain diseases
  • Having to become an “expert” in biology to fight back at people
  • Confusion with choosing a bathroom in a public place
  • Cost of medically transitioning
  • Trans suicide rate (cites transitioning and supportive friends/family members help decrease suicide rate)
  • Trans murder rates (cites trans black women getting murdered by police)
  • Misgendering of non-binary people and dysphoria occurring with misgendering
  • Coming out as trans to friends and family and not being accepted

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
List of bad things according to Riley
  • Unsupportive friends and family
  • General transphobic bullying and harassment
  • Being detained or deported while traveling
  • Lack of medical care (cites Trump administration)
  • Lack of statistics including trans people about certain diseases
  • Having to become an “expert” in biology to fight back at people
  • Confusion with choosing a bathroom in a public place
  • Cost of medically transitioning
  • Trans suicide rate (cites transitioning and supportive friends/family members help decrease suicide rate)
  • Misgendering of non-binary people and dysphoria occurring with misgendering
  • Coming out as trans to friends and family and not being accepted
That sounds like it would be pretty obvious, I mean, I don't think you'd have to make a video to explain this kind of thing. Wouldn't most people be able to guess this happens already?

Furina

Centerfold
kiwifarms.net
I cut out all the bullet points that don't have to do with lawful, constitutional human rights, with all the reeing about "trans rights" these people do.

The detaining is a big stretch because one could argue that the searches are "unreasonable", but if we let every lady with a giant bulge in her pants straight through the scanners then we'd have a lot more blown up planes. Really your fault for not just sucking it up and traveling as a man for the day if you're preop.

And the murder rates one is an even bigger stretch because the number of homicided black trannies rarely tops one dozen each year, and approximately 100% of them weren't killed over being a tranny but over typical inner city crime stuff.

An entire video dedicated to showcasing how downtrodden the T is and all that's a real civil rights issue is two technicalities.
I imagine a lot of the detaining at airports has to do with the person presenting the passport not looking like the person in the passport, or just some general inconsistencies due to transitioning. It also depends where you go. Many countries don't have the same tolerance for trans people as the United States so someone who clearly looks like a man walking into an airport claiming to be a woman is going to set off a few alarm bells on general principle.

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
Trans suicide rates debunked here, again debunked here, trans murder rates debunked here.
Riley Dennis, or any other Youtube trannie, has never made a single video addressing these rebuttals.

And the murder rates one is an even bigger stretch because the number of homicided black trannies rarely tops one dozen each year, and approximately 100% of them weren't killed over being a tranny but over typical inner city crime stuff.
Trans murder stats are simply false:

the FBI reports in its latest Hate Crimes report state that 16.7% of hate crimes were motivated by sexual orientation. 1.7% were motivated by gender-identity bias. Of the 1,255 victims targeted by sexual orientation, 62.7% were anti-gay male, 21.6% were LGBT (mixed group), and 11.7% targeted towards lesbians. There were 131 victims of ‘gender identity-bias’, 20 of whom were simply ‘gender-non-conforming’. In terms of hate crimes (which is criminal offenses carried out motivated by bias, not necessarily violent) gay men are disproportionately over-represented among the LGBT. That’s an actual disproportionate epidemic of violence—rather than the trans murder epidemic that doesn’t exist.

If you are LGBT you are far more likely to be murdered for being a gay man than for being a trannie.
Yet we are told again and again that transitioning has nothing to do with homos trying to be straight-passing in a homophobic society.

The Pink Panther

Why Can't Man Be More Like Animals?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you are LGBT you are far more likely to be murdered for being a gay man than for being a trannie.
Yet we are told again and again that transitioning has nothing to do with homos trying to be straight-passing in a homophobic society.
Is that proportioned?

Puddleduck

kiwifarms.net
That list should have things like:

- Find clothes that fit; biological males have a different body "frame" to biologic women, so even if you're about the same height and weight, the clothes will fit differently

- Health; transition hormones can have all sorts of effects on your heart, blood pressure, and nervous system. Transwomen have a higher likelyhood of having strokes or heart attacks than they otherwise would have, and the HRT can render them infertile