Careercow Justin Dennis / Riley Jay Dennis - Slacktivist, Author, Torturer of Words, Living Youtube Meme

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
So is this an unused sex toy? It's still gross, don't get me wrong, but it's not quite as bad. It's kind of just a vibrating spatula then. But uh, what the fuck's the point? Is this kind of a kink thing, or an exhibition? WTH?

(If it's used...:cryblood:)
Combination of mostly exhibitionism and sticking a finger in the eye of those mean old conservatives that think maybe it's fucking repulsive and obnoxious to flaunt publicly the shit you shove up your ass or front-hole. We know Justin is an AGP troon so he's into shoving fetishes down people's throats and I guarantee he gets off on it. Baking with sex toys is just him waving his girl dick at the viewer.

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why can’t troons keep a clean house? His oven looks like Brianna Wu’s after a Blue Apron abortion.
Trannies are incapable of functioning as adults? They’re immature, lazy, unkempt and treat their personal space as their lives are....a mess.

It’s probably due to the crippling depression from having a broken brain that tells them they’re women when they’re not....deep down they know it too.

KiwiFuzz

That mouthfeel you crave
kiwifarms.net
Ok based ok a couple of wiki articles I think someone would have to insane to want to move a country that uses corporal punishment and death penilties to deal with LGBT+ issues
After spending a few months in the Tranniv cave, this seems like a fine way for Canada to grow a pair and redeem itself in the eyes of the world. At the very least, Ogre needs to spend alternate weekends in the stocks until his attitude is a little less unctuous. Make it the same weekends he has visitation with the kids so they can see that their dad is a cuck and not someone to look up to.

GenderCop

Friendly neighborhood gender cop
kiwifarms.net
The video is over a week old, but since nobody has posted it yet
omg - haven't seen one of his in well over a year. where did his fake-ass attempt at a soprano voice come from???

yecch, its the freaky Contrapoints-voice! :o

is this "government issue" or something? when they join troon nation, do they get a weird fake voice to go with their new lady names?

they keep claiming they can't get dates - maybe they shouldn't talk like freaks? i'm sure it would improve their odds.

Magic Sun Daddy

Get on the ball, bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Is there any scientific reason for why queers are compelled to tell everyone their fetishes? No sane person broadcasts this shit.
It has less to do with being queer and more to do with their extreme narcissism. Bare in mind, these are also the same type of people who feel the need to get on a soapbox and preach about their woke lifestyle. They live for the attention and they revel in any opportunity to thumb their noses at normies who don't agree with their lifestyle choices. It's a very simple process:

1. Riley makes video about her fetishes.

2. Her fans naturally shower her blind praise, thus feeding Riley's ego.

3. Normies express their revulsion, thus feeding into Riley's self-aggrandizement. "Oh, look at all these right wing, redneck, unwoke savages! If only they were as intelligent and progressive as me!"

Last edited:

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised Riley is not jumping on the bandwagon and joining the other gay assholes suing youtube because it doesn't give them special treatment and hasn't deplatformed everyone they don't like. Seems right up his alley.
Riley comes across to me as someone who is an idiot but not stupid. Why hasn’t he done anything to transition* unlike many of his pears like Milo and Ash? Because he on some level knows that he is transtrender and is doing the transbian thing just get stuff so it would be stupid to destroy his body when he can everything without doing so. He started as a young girly heterosexual white man in intersectional feminist SJW circles so the guy was quite naturally bottom of the totem pole. Saying that he is a girl has netted not only socially better position but also a career and a bisexual girlfriend. All this without having commit more resources than wearing dresses and eyeliner sometimes witch he probably would have done anyway. He is in good position and would be dumb as all hell to rock the boat.

*I know he says he has but there isn’t any proof and even if he has it’s something he can easily hide or just not talk about when trannies are uncool. He still has his penis and all so when trend is over he can just delete all videos and go on living as man.

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
I know he says he has but there isn’t any proof
His girlfriend Fiona (the one he is claiming to be a "lesbian" couple with) posted these pictures of his FFS at the time.

they keep claiming they can't get dates - maybe they shouldn't talk like freaks? i'm sure it would improve their odds.
Riley claims to be a "lesbian" with this woman Fiona, another censorious SJW:

I wonder how she can stand listening to that cringy voice every day.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
His girlfriend Fiona (the one he is claiming to be a "lesbian" couple with) posted these pictures of his FFS at the time.

I stand corrected but I can’t still see the difference after the healing. He still looks just a girly guy to me and not anything special looks wise. Seriously what a waste of money. With most troon you can at least see tits or something similar that can momentarily get your confused or wierded out.

Trallallaa people walking by. Kids on scooters. Lady and a baby. Cute dog, maybe a corgi mix? Some wierd guy. Wait there are titis and a dress so really ugly hag? Oh probably one those trannies, better not use the toilets anytime soon.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net

He is in a lesbian relationship, but it is a polyamory kind of deal. Fiona gets dicked down left and right and all Riley has is cleaning her sloppy cunt with his tongue because he is unable to get sidepieces. God that should be some sick joke but it is not.

I stand corrected but I can’t still see the difference after the healing. He still looks just a girly guy to me and not anything special looks wise. Seriously what a waste of money. With most troon you can at least see tits or something similar that can momentarily get your confused or wierded out.

Trallallaa people walking by. Kids on scooters. Lady and a baby. Cute dog, maybe a corgi mix? Some wierd guy. Wait there are titis and a dress so really ugly hag? Oh probably one those trannies, better not use the toilets anytime soon.
There is a clear difference in his face, but he already looked kind of bitchy and nothing improved. Same lanky build and broad shoulders. Nobody is fooled.