IP2 Justin Schainberg / SJC / Scuffed Jim Carrey / Jewmob / ReelJustin - Autistic Failed actor , Streamer, Delivery boy, CP spammer , Troll , Doxer, Woman Abuser, Harassment Coordinator, Voldermort of IP2, got his dog taken and put up for adoption

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
He's been streaming so much in the last week and a bit I haven't really adjusted to watching as much and I'm also finding him unbearable.
did anyone clip the boulevard macing from last night?
Yes dogsmasterrace from pcmemes.net and elsewhere caught it

It looks like the weight of the Thanksgiving holiday and not being welcome or allowed to join his family is weighing on him at least a little bit. Last year he was able to have Mexican Andy visit and they enjoyed some KFC together they are longer friends. The following appeared on his Facebook and IG in the 24 hours leading up to Thanksgiving Day.

1637900075738.png

XV83X4L.jpg
s6Md6sX.jpg

He also posted around midday that he was going to go live but I didn't see a youtube notification or a vod so I'm not sure if that happened or still will. *update* he's live! Real depression hours?

This is BellaSmiles SJC mod and biggest donator (bought him his ps5 and donated a lot of times). She has mentioned in chat that she is from Florida. She has said that she is a Christian and believes SJC is one to. Anytime SJC sees her in chat he starts to act like a god fearing man and quoting basic scripture and sayings the average person knows. If only she could see this thread and know what he is really about.
Here's a slightly larger and clearer version of that photo of BellaSmiles youtube profile photo

channels4_profile.jpg

Nelly got stepped on again

Last edited:

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
How old were you when you first realized it's a sad life for Nelly?

1637934954825.png

🎶Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody for my own
Now I am so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
Wish I had someone to call on the phone🎶

Last edited:

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
They say it's a sad life for Nelly - well it's a sad life for Justin too! Even with subscriber only and slow mode on and two moderators he can't seem to stop troublemakers impersonating viewers in his youtube chat and encouraging them to bother his families business. Shout out to Dan Dan and Official Brando, keep up the good work.

Also

Last edited:

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net
So, I caught a minute of his stream this morning and he has started to mine crypto on his laptop and was bragging how it will make him $600 a month for doing nothing to his father and when someone in chat was telling how he was wrong they were called losers that were jealous (he typed 500 m/h into the calculator not 433 h) so I put the real amount into a crypto calculator and found that he will be making a lot less than a penny a month see picture for the amount.
Screenshot 2021-12-22 130030.pngScreenshot 2021-12-22 130044.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net
Always looking for a way to make millions while doing nothing and by the way his life is I would be too 40 is itching closer by the day and the ""career" of grocery delivery boy isn't exactly the best job to build that retirement fund on.

Second update on the crypto mining he is doing on his desktop https://youtube.com/shorts/PKZFIf1Gqc4?feature=share from calculations he will make a whopping $24 dollars a month adding to the 0.0000472 he will be making from his laptop so his new get rich quick scheme will make him a tops of $25 per month adding to the grocery boy money he’s well on his way to becoming a millionaire in a century’s time.
301F0304-8723-42DC-8AE9-A14976FD0B67.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
did anyone back up the Easter 2020 channel? i think a few videos got taken down
I should add, I think there are more recent uploads to that channel that have not yet been archived here. It would be good if someone could compare and check for gaps.

I don't think he's entirely sincere about his claims of how much he is mining or his plans for mining. This and so much of his other "I'm an actor" "I made a lot of money this year" etc shtick is just him saying these things that he thinks will frustrate the people that might believe he will be successful and also the people that know that he is lying. At the end of today's morning stream he said among other things he was maybe going to play playstation all day while making money mining and that he was going to go get his dick sucked. That said the phone call yesterday with his Dad sounded like he was legitimately believing what he was telling him. Perhaps in this instance he did believe he was going to easily make money mining, has since realized that isn't the case and will eventually fall back on declaring it as an intentional lie to upset us know-it-all contrarians.

His numbers still are so grossly wrong today. Additionally while he's an idiot and while I know nothing about crypto, it's unlikely that anywhere he's read about mining is suggesting people should use average, and worse than average, computers to mine. I have a hard time thinking he even misunderstood to think that. His current computer he bought 2nd hand for maybe $500 and he claims it will mine $600 a month. He says he is buying another computer today that will mine about $5-8 a day and pay for itself in about a year - so that would cost about $2600 but will only mine $150-$240 a month. He also admits that one of the only cryptos he's claiming to have mined so far, the ELON, is worth about $0.70 total and that he's expecting the value of the currency to inflate down the line.

1640266727688.png

Last edited:

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net
I should add, I think there are more recent uploads to that channel that have not yet been archived here. It would be good if someone could compare and check for gaps.

I don't think he's entirely sincere about his claims of how much he is mining or his plans for mining. This and so much of his other "I'm an actor" "I made a lot of money this year" etc shtick is just him saying these things that he thinks will frustrate the people that might believe he will be successful and also the people that know that he is lying. At the end of today's morning stream he said among other things he was maybe going to play playstation all day while making money mining and that he was going to go get his dick sucked. That said the phone call yesterday with his Dad sounded like he was legitimately believing what he was telling him. Perhaps in this instance he did believe he was going to easily make money mining, has since realized that isn't the case and will eventually fall back on declaring it as an intentional lie to upset us know-it-all contrarians.

His numbers still are so grossly wrong today. Additionally while he's an idiot and while I know nothing about crypto, it's unlikely that anywhere he's read about mining is suggesting people should use average, and worse than average, computers to mine. I have a hard time thinking he even misunderstood to think that. His current computer he bought 2nd hand for maybe $500 and he claims it will mine $600 a month. He says he is buying another computer today that will mine about $5-8 a day and pay for itself in about a year - so that would cost about $2600 but will only mine $150-$240 a month. He also admits that one of the only cryptos he's claiming to have mined so far, the ELON, is worth about $0.70 total and that he's expecting the value of the currency to inflate down the line.
To give some insight I talked to a friend that mines and has a $30,000 rig and showed him what is going on. He said since he is mining from a laptop with an apu (graphics card built into cpu) that computer will make fractions of a cent if mined 24 hours a day all month and will run into overheating problems and that it is a very bad fire hazard without even knowing the hoarding living conditions of the room. Now onto his desktop which is a mini desktop (size of a ps5) that running those 24 hours a day can also be a fire hazard as it is older and a mini computer. He said no matter what he does with fans and such that he is gonna be facing a lot of overheating issues bringing down the profit and creating an environment that is a fire waiting to happen.

Second update on the crypto mining he is doing on his desktop https://youtube.com/shorts/PKZFIf1Gqc4?feature=share from calculations he will make a whopping $24 dollars a month adding to the 0.0000472 he will be making from his laptop so his new get rich quick scheme will make him a tops of $25 per month adding to the grocery boy money he’s well on his way to becoming a millionaire in a century’s time.
To add on to this the $25 a month was calculated for the computers ro be mining every minute of the month with no downtime. My friend said with expected downtime due to the equipment he is mining with he's expected profits will be more like $10-15 a month.

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
My face when I only ever get attention for doing negative things
sjcchris1.jpg
sjcchris2.jpg
sjcchris3.jpg

Eating like a starving dog [*gross out warning. don't watch while eating*].

He said specifically he wanted to work on Christmas, had to take care of a parking fine (his words not mine) and his family wasn't celebrating Christmas. When he speaks to his Dad he said he just drove 12 hours from Florida to North Carolina to spend Christmas with his partner's family. As SJC lets the vods run 11+ hours recently, which corrupts them, I don't think I can find and clip his Christmas Day phone call to his mom or him calling his family toxic to his viewers and saying that's why he isn't with them - however his mom also said she was about to go visit relatives and wanted to get off the phone with him. We've also not seen him work Christmas Eve or Christmas, instead he got wasted and slept most of the day. There's a phone call with his brother too but it's not worth clipping. He calls Josh, Josh says he's busy working on his car, SJC says he has an idea for virtual reality fishing and what does Josh think, Josh never really replies and then SJC says the call is lagging and hangs up.

Phone call with his father who is not interested and repeatedly states he wants to get off the phone as SJC chastises him for ending the call sooner than he wanted. The Christmas Day phone call with his Dad is virtually identical to any phone conversation he has with any family member on any given day.

Bonus historical clip of Justin Samuel Schainberg, Justin Schainberg, SJC, Scuffed Justin Carrey, Scuffed Jim Carrey, Jewmob, reeljustin, thanksfortheviews, sjc_official saying he will swat Ganval's mother and get her killed. [Courtesy of archive.org]

Last edited:

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
Apparently he got his ears pierced? I guess I missed that

1640726445064.png
hmmm.jpg

He also told a story from a few weeks ago where apparently the long hose he ordered for fish tank maintenance showed as being delivered but he hadn't seen anything. Amazon sent out a replacement but then he says a little while later the original package appeared at his front door with an orange taped to the top of it. He says one of his neighbors stole it. He didn't say if it appeared to have been opened.

His mom sent him at least $500 of Ralph Lauren Polo, Nautica and Champion brand clothes for Christmas. Not quite a whole new warddrobe but approaching 50% of one.

gross.jpg

I'm really not sure what this guys problem is. There's no joy in sharing this but these sorts of things should be preserved to haunt him and help prevent him reproducing. Apologies for the janky edit.

Later on today he has now gotten a flat tire on the highway [VOD since deleted]. Look at the condition of the tire they took off. Once he started driving again he said that his left tire is now too damaged and needs to be replaced so badly he is going to go home and stop deliveries for the day. It seems that this is the flat that he has been using Fix-A-Flat on for a little while. He also said he cannot afford to replace it as he is currently in overdraft again. Soon after there was an audible ding heard and he claimed his mod AZSteff had sent him $50 on venmo for a new tire. He otherwise then continues making deliveries without further mention of getting off the road for safety.

tire.jpg

tire2.jpg

There's also an issue with the front bumper and the hood I hadn't seen before. The bumper is being held on by zip ties.

car29122021.jpg
car229122021.jpg

And course he's throwing a shitfit and timing out and banning 90% of his chat

chat1.jpg
chat2.jpg
chat3.jpg

Someone pointed out he's using Unmineable. I don't know anything about crypto but a quick google suggests a popular opinion on reddit is that is that you get killed in fees and also that mining Doge is inefficient relative to mining Ethereum or stronger cryptos and then buying doge with the profit from those.

unmineable1.jpg

unmineable2.jpg

He later said he hit *something* with his car and there was a small noise audible afterwards. Unfortunately about 15ish minutes later something else happened and he has deleted the stream from today which started with the tire was being changed. I didn't see it as I was catching up on earlier in the vod and nothing in chat reflected if anything eventful happened on stream to cause it. He's now back and said he doesn't know what happened but there was a problem with his app.

Last edited: