IP2 Justin Schainberg / SJC / Scuffed Jim Carrey / Jewmob / ReelJustin - Autistic Failed actor , Streamer, Delivery boy, CP spammer , Troll , Doxer, Woman Abuser, Harassment Coordinator, Voldermort of IP2, got his dog taken and put up for adoption

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
My face when I only ever get attention for doing negative things
sjcchris1.jpg
sjcchris2.jpg
sjcchris3.jpg

Eating like a starving dog [*gross out warning. don't watch while eating*].

He said specifically he wanted to work on Christmas, had to take care of a parking fine (his words not mine) and his family wasn't celebrating Christmas. When he speaks to his Dad he said he just drove 12 hours from Florida to North Carolina to spend Christmas with his partner's family. As SJC lets the vods run 11+ hours recently, which corrupts them, I don't think I can find and clip his Christmas Day phone call to his mom or him calling his family toxic to his viewers and saying that's why he isn't with them - however his mom also said she was about to go visit relatives and wanted to get off the phone with him. We've also not seen him work Christmas Eve or Christmas, instead he got wasted and slept most of the day. There's a phone call with his brother too but it's not worth clipping. He calls Josh, Josh says he's busy working on his car, SJC says he has an idea for virtual reality fishing and what does Josh think, Josh never really replies and then SJC says the call is lagging and hangs up.

Phone call with his father who is not interested and repeatedly states he wants to get off the phone as SJC chastises him for ending the call sooner than he wanted. The Christmas Day phone call with his Dad is virtually identical to any phone conversation he has with any family member on any given day.

Bonus historical clip of Justin Samuel Schainberg, Justin Schainberg, SJC, Scuffed Justin Carrey, Scuffed Jim Carrey, Jewmob, reeljustin, thanksfortheviews, sjc_official saying he will swat Ganval's mother and get her killed. [Courtesy of archive.org]

Last edited:

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
Apparently he got his ears pierced? I guess I missed that

1640726445064.png
hmmm.jpg

He also told a story from a few weeks ago where apparently the long hose he ordered for fish tank maintenance showed as being delivered but he hadn't seen anything. Amazon sent out a replacement but then he says a little while later the original package appeared at his front door with an orange taped to the top of it. He says one of his neighbors stole it. He didn't say if it appeared to have been opened.

His mom sent him at least $500 of Ralph Lauren Polo, Nautica and Champion brand clothes for Christmas. Not quite a whole new warddrobe but approaching 50% of one.

gross.jpg

I'm really not sure what this guys problem is. There's no joy in sharing this but these sorts of things should be preserved to haunt him and help prevent him reproducing. Apologies for the janky edit.

Later on today he has now gotten a flat tire on the highway [VOD since deleted]. Look at the condition of the tire they took off. Once he started driving again he said that his left tire is now too damaged and needs to be replaced so badly he is going to go home and stop deliveries for the day. It seems that this is the flat that he has been using Fix-A-Flat on for a little while. He also said he cannot afford to replace it as he is currently in overdraft again. Soon after there was an audible ding heard and he claimed his mod AZSteff had sent him $50 on venmo for a new tire. He otherwise then continues making deliveries without further mention of getting off the road for safety.

tire.jpg

tire2.jpg

There's also an issue with the front bumper and the hood I hadn't seen before. The bumper is being held on by zip ties.

car29122021.jpg
car229122021.jpg

And course he's throwing a shitfit and timing out and banning 90% of his chat

chat1.jpg
chat2.jpg
chat3.jpg

Someone pointed out he's using Unmineable. I don't know anything about crypto but a quick google suggests a popular opinion on reddit is that is that you get killed in fees and also that mining Doge is inefficient relative to mining Ethereum or stronger cryptos and then buying doge with the profit from those.

unmineable1.jpg

unmineable2.jpg

He later said he hit *something* with his car and there was a small noise audible afterwards. Unfortunately about 15ish minutes later something else happened and he has deleted the stream from today which started with the tire was being changed. I didn't see it as I was catching up on earlier in the vod and nothing in chat reflected if anything eventful happened on stream to cause it. He's now back and said he doesn't know what happened but there was a problem with his app.

Last edited:

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net
Apparently he got his ears pierced? I guess I missed that

View attachment 2835829View attachment 2836010

He also told a story from a few weeks ago where apparently the long hose he ordered for fish tank maintenance showed as being delivered but he hadn't seen anything. Amazon sent out a replacement but then he says a little while later the original package appeared at his front door with an orange taped to the top of it. He says one of his neighbors stole it. He didn't say if it appeared to have been opened.

His mom sent him at least $500 of Ralph Lauren Polo, Nautica and Champion brand clothes for Christmas. Not quite a whole new warddrobe but approaching 50% of one.

View attachment 2834754

I'm really not sure what this guys problem is. There's no joy in sharing this but these sorts of things should be preserved to haunt him and help prevent him reproducing. Apologies for the janky edit.
View attachment 2834750

Later on today he has now gotten a flat tire on the highway. Look at the condition of the tire they took off. Once he started driving again he said that his left tire is now too damaged and needs to be replaced so badly he is going to go home and stop deliveries for the day. It seems that this is the flat that he has been using Fix-A-Flat on for a little while. He also said he cannot afford to replace it as he is currently in overdraft again. Soon after there was an audible ding heard and he claimed his mod AZSteff had sent him $50 on venmo for a new tire. He otherwise then continues making deliveries without further mention of getting off the road for safety.

View attachment 2835975

View attachment 2835981

There's also an issue with the front bumper and the hood I hadn't seen before. The bumper is being held on by zip ties.

View attachment 2835989View attachment 2835994

And course he's throwing a shitfit and timing out and banning 90% of his chat

View attachment 2836043View attachment 2836046View attachment 2836054

Someone pointed out he's using Unmineable. I don't know anything about crypto but a quick google suggests a popular opinion on reddit is that is that you get killed in fees and also that mining Doge is inefficient relative to mining Ethereum or stronger cryptos and then buying doge with the profit from those.

View attachment 2836071

View attachment 2836094

He later said he hit *something* with his car and there was a small noise audible afterwards. Unfortunately about 15ish minutes later something else happened and he has deleted the stream from today which started with the tire was being changed. I didn't see it as I was catching up on earlier in the vod and nothing in chat reflected if anything eventful happened on stream to cause it. He's now back and said he doesn't know what happened but there was a problem with his app.
That thing is gonna kill him or some other person on the road it is a deathtrap and no way it passed California inspection.

Sjc came home to find the building he lives in has no power could it be his ghetto mining setup?

Most likely so he had problems before running the air fryer and the toaster at the same time so he most likely blew the power to the building.

Last edited by a moderator:

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
Personally I highly recommend you watch these videos if you like seeing Justin get worked up. You can safely skip through my own ranting below and just watch the videos for his 22 minute rant.

I still don't like Justin's attitude towards other people, especially his family and other streamers, and I also still can't get enough of the big red button that is connected to his emotions and defensiveness in regards to this recent holiday season and the ongoing state of his relationship with his family. He was pouring shit on Goocheese saying how in contrast to her penchant for racial humor, her mom is black (it's actually her step-mom who is black btw) and claiming how much her family must not like her for that and other reasons. I felt prompted to send this comment which he read out most of - "you weren't allowed to visit your family on thanksgiving or Christmas and your grandma will die before you get to see her again" and we were off to the races. Given more of an opportunity to expand I would've added that that's all a result of his abuse towards them and reflects only on him and his behavior.

Anyway there's so much to comment on and contradict in his rant but I'm sure few really want me to discuss it or will be interested in watching all 22 minutes. The things that seem most worthwhile to note are as follow:

This brings THREE additional or alternative excuses as to why he didn't get to celebrate Thanksgiving or Christmas with his family - now it's that he didn't want to spend the money and that he hates traveling during the holidays. He later says in Part 3 he "doesn't go around there" because *he* doesn't want to be abused. Previously he's also said he said specifically he wanted to work on Christmas, had to take care of a parking fine (his words not mine) and his family wasn't celebrating these holidays. These are all the excuses so far for the same year.
One of the main things he appears to be thinking about at the start of the 2nd video where he calls his mom a bully, is a couple of days ago when Linda was sick after her vaccination and Justin repeatedly called her until she answered (despite acknowledging to his chat that she had already been feeling unwell and likely trying to rest) and then told her repeatedly "you deserve this [for getting the vaccine]" despite her repeatedly asking him to stop. ..And despite her having previously having been hospitalized with covid.
He also goes on to criticize her for her volunteer work during relief efforts such as the Miami condo collapse earlier this year - saying she spends more time helping others than doing things for her family.
He also blames his parents for how he's "so fucked up" (no mention of the autism/adhd having any contribution, perhaps he is attributing his parents parenting as having caused those too?) saying his mom gaslit him his entire life and that his dad only likes to be in arguments with people.
Additionally he references how his family will frequently hang up on him and that he finds that the height of rudeness - failing to acknowledge that he calls his dad, mom and brother multiple times daily unless he's especially upset with them. When they don't answer, he just keeps calling. When they don't agree with him, he calls them small minded and boomers. When they try to tell him they are busy and need to get off the phone he gets moody and tells them they aren't doing anything important.

[Full vod link] starts at an hour and 27 minutes 55 seconds in

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4 - this last past he calms down but continues on the train of thought well into the grocery store.

I don't want to claim full credit for his emotional rant but I'm claiming 80% of it off the back of my comment. One of his actual positive viewers, TR-3B, managed to stoke the fire a bit trying to point out mid-rant in Part 2 that Justin just accepted $1500 (TR-3B's estimate) of clothing from Linda on Christmas. The approximate timing of this managed to escalate the rant to yelling and a time out or ban for TR-3B.

Last edited:

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net
Sjc threatens to have his viewers swat his mom because she won't get his supposed thousand's of dollars of pokemon cards she has in his storage unit.

Sjc steps on Nelly yet again. Someone needs to put a compilation of all the clips of him stepping on Nelly.

PublicInformation

kiwifarms.net
haven't been watching all this morning but when I drop in to see what he was up to he was arguing with his brother josh and doxxing his phone number lol , seems like a lot is going on today

Edit: his brother was saying he doesn't really have autism also

Last edited:

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net
haven't been watching all this morning but when I drop in to see what he was up to he was arguing with his brother josh and doxxing his phone number lol , seems like a lot is going on today

Edit: his brother was saying he doesn't really have autism also
Ya, I noticed his brother was disagreeing with him everyone knew he didn't I seen people in his chat before that I assume knew him from battlecam saying that he had borderline personality disorder which fits really well with his character and the way he acts towards others.

Oliveoil

👑 Irate Vassal 👑
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here is to hope he get's involved in a honey pot while playing Fortnite..

PublicInformation

kiwifarms.net
Ya, I noticed his brother was disagreeing with him everyone knew he didn't I seen people in his chat before that I assume knew him from battlecam saying that he had borderline personality disorder which fits really well with his character and the way he acts towards others.
(video of sjc getting his ass beat on battlecam. Theres a video of him doing a cooking stream with a black eye but i can't find it)
if you look up his old clips from battle cam you can see he used to act really normal. Picked up the autism act after he met ice poseidon (who was claiming to have autism at the time too)

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
Very eventful day today, as others have mentioned Justin faced great opposition when trying to discuss having an autism/asperger's diagnosis today when talking to his mom, dad and brother. In most of the phone calls I saw he didn't have the family members on speaker so you could only assume what they were saying.

What I remember of the phone calls is: him pining for money and saying "I know how I can get money" and calling Linda and asking about the cards saying it's now been 2 years that he's been asking about them. The conversation was heated and he swore a couple of times which we've heard on other calls she gets offended by and she hung up. He trash talked her a bunch and said that Brent had completed some online course for her.

He spoke to his dad who said he should come see him and he'll take him to the landfill where the cards are. I can't remember his reaction to that. He spoke to his brother and said that his mom is a hoarder and has multiple storage units that Brent pays for and that "that's why they are broke".

At some point because Linda wouldn't answer his calls he started briefly saying "chat I think we should do a welfare check on her, I'm worried" and also told his brother or his father that she was "waving a gun around on Facetime". He ended up speaking to her again and I think she was ambiguos as to whether it was true that the cards had been thrown out, presumably when Justin was still young.

Justin said that his parents originally took his white binder of cards because he "was too obsessed with them" and that they had received a call from his school about it.

Unfortunately he deleted the vod because he also made racial comments about one of his enemies which is why Whackamole's clips above don't work now. All I managed to get was my own scuffed orientation clip of him stepping on Nelly. Could this possibly be the first stepping on of Nelly of 2022?

Something caught on fire in his apartment, check Instagram stories
csW3Cn6.jpg

I can't be certain but I think he may have done a mass unban.

*edit*

Luckily he's trying for a redo of earlier today right now. I'm recording it now.

Last edited:

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net
Very eventful day today, as others have mentioned Justin faced great opposition when trying to discuss having an autism/asperger's diagnosis today when talking to his mom, dad and brother. In most of the phone calls I saw he didn't have the family members on speaker so you could only assume what they were saying.

What I remember of the phone calls is: him pining for money and saying "I know how I can get money" and calling Linda and asking about the cards saying it's now been 2 years that he's been asking about them. The conversation was heated and he swore a couple of times which we've heard on other calls she gets offended by and she hung up. He trash talked her a bunch and said that Brent had completed some online course for her.

He spoke to his dad who said he should come see him and he'll take him to the landfill where the cards are. I can't remember his reaction to that. He spoke to his brother and said that his mom is a hoarder and has multiple storage units that Brent pays for and that "that's why they are broke".

At some point because Linda wouldn't answer his calls he started briefly saying "chat I think we should do a welfare check on her, I'm worried" and also told his brother or his father that she was "waving a gun around on Facetime". He ended up speaking to her again and I think she was ambiguos as to whether it was true that the cards had been thrown out, presumably when Justin was still young.

Justin said that his parents originally took his white binder of cards because he "was too obsessed with them" and that they had received a call from his school about it.

Unfortunately he deleted the vod because he also made racial comments about one of his enemies which is why Whackamole's clips above don't work now. All I managed to get was my own scuffed orientation clip of him stepping on Nelly. Could this possibly be the first stepping on of Nelly of 2022?

View attachment 2853356

View attachment 2853331

I can't be certain but I think he may have done a mass unban.

*edit*

Luckily he's trying for a redo of earlier today right now. I'm recording it now.
View attachment 2853497
Knew it was a fire hazard he's gonna burn the building down eventually at least it will be documented so he can be held responsible for it when it happens.

Update on Justin's kitchen, bedroom, living room and dining room sanitary living condition.
Screenshot 2022-01-03 175445.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
It's a new day! SJC just sad quit his stream and has already gone back to bed for 2 hours in the early afternoon. I will review the earlier vods and see if anything fun happened.

*edit*
Nothing very much happened today. He just sad around and ignored the stream.

Something hurts Nelly off screen

A bad round of Fortnite

Linda finally calls back and they talk about the Pokemon cards again. Nothing gets resolved.

Last edited:

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
Nelly "almost" gets stepped on during a walk

Nelly's owner realizes he has lost track of what day it is and admits he should stop taking xanax

Nelly's owner damages packaging in a store while drunk

He says that he does acting work under a different name but we can see he is still going by Justin Schain and that is presumably the same name he's used for the last seven years
WKP3S6f.jpg

Last edited:

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net
Nelly "almost" gets stepped on during a walk
View attachment 2859520

Nelly's owner realizes he has lost track of what day it is and admits he should stop taking xanax
View attachment 2859523

Nelly's owner damages packaging in a store while drunk
View attachment 2859525

He says that he does acting work under a different name but we can see he is still going by Justin Schain and that is presumably the same name he's used for the last seven years
View attachment 2859580
He takes Adderall and Xanax and drinks which my best friend developed a heart condition from doing and died last year from a heart attack. Doctors are criminals for putting people on speed during the day and benzos at night.

PublicInformation

kiwifarms.net
He takes Adderall and Xanax and drinks which my best friend developed a heart condition from doing and died last year from a heart attack. Doctors are criminals for putting people on speed during the day and benzos at night.
SJC has a heart condition also, and takes medication for it. He used to abuse drinking bang energy drinks (like 2-3 a day) and had to stop because of his heart condition. Theres a clip of linda pressing him about it from a 2 years ago when he was still sleeping on her couch

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net
SJC has a heart condition also, and takes medication for it. He used to abuse drinking bang energy drinks (like 2-3 a day) and had to stop because of his heart condition. Theres a clip of linda pressing him about it from a 2 years ago when he was still sleeping on her couch
Lol really, he's looking for a heart attack then that combination messes up the heart really bad add alcohol and energy drinks the probability of one just goes up.

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
Long argument with viewers today about whether or not he really has autism and if he has borderline personality disorder or not. No-one in his family can say much about it or wants to talk to him. Linda says she thinks he got diagnosed in the third or fourth grade. Josh says he remembers going to some doctor's appointments with Justin but he only sat outside. Justin says he doesn't have any sort of written documentation for his diagnoses that he can refer to or show chat and that he doesn't think that is normally given to people who've received a diagnosis.

Highlights from today's vod

Nelly’s owner calls Linda part 1

Nelly’s owner calls David

Nelly's owner calls Josh. He gets put on hold for a minute or two but I've only managed to skip about 30 seconds of the silence. The phone call gets more heated when Josh returns.

Nelly's owner talks to Linda again. Linda also asks a couple of what times what he's "going to do about Nelly". This seems to be about Nelly needing to go to a kennel/boarding so perhaps he is going somewhere.

Some of his straining to explain and complain between the above phone calls

He says that the airlines are making it harder for him to travel with Nelly. He says that they want him to tell them trainer she had but he says they "don't exist anymore and I don't have the paperwork".

Things seem to be coming undone for Nelly's owner and his lies. His stories about having a diagnosis of autism, Nelly being a trained and registered service dog and him being a legitimate actor have all been seriously grounded back in reality today.

He says the only commercials he's done are foreign ones that are dubbed over and are from years ago. He says he needs a new manager as the only work his one gets him is background roles. Circa 55 minutes into the vod. For some reason he maintains that he has anonymity in what little of a performing career he has by using a "pseudoname" that he works under but we've already seen that he goes by Justin Schain on his SAG cards. This all comes out as he begs for $1000 to have a company develop his first sizzle reel which will showcase the highlights of his talents.

Here he shows that he uses a single embarrassing youtube clip from several years ago as his "sizzle reel" currently.

A sizzle reel is a short video showcasing a person's previous work used by many kinds of people involved in filmmaking and other media, including actors, animators, lighting designers, editors, and models.

Last edited: