IP2 Justin Schainberg / SJC / Scuffed Jim Carrey / Jewmob / ReelJustin - Autistic Failed actor , Streamer, Delivery boy, CP spammer , Troll , Doxer, Woman Abuser, Harassment Coordinator, Voldermort of IP2, got his dog taken and put up for adoption

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net
Long argument with viewers today about whether or not he really has autism and if he has borderline personality disorder or not. No-one really can say much about it or wants to talk to him. Linda says she thinks he got diagnosed in the third or fourth grade. Josh says he remembers going to some doctor's appointments with Justin but he only sat outside. Justin says he doesn't have any sort of written documentation for his diagnoses that he can refer to or show chat and that he doesn't think that is normally given to people who've received a diagnosis.

Nelly’s owner calls Linda part 1
View attachment 2862310

Nelly’s owner calls David
View attachment 2862318

Nelly's owner calls Josh. He gets put on hold for a minute or two but I've only managed to skip about 30 seconds of the silence. The phone call gets more heated when Josh returns.
View attachment 2862322

Nelly's owner talks to Linda again. Linda also asks a couple of what times what he's "going to do about Nelly"
View attachment 2862327

Some of his straining to explain and complain between the above phone calls

Long argument with viewers today about whether or not he really has autism and if he has borderline personality disorder or not. No-one really can say much about it or wants to talk to him. Linda says she thinks he got diagnosed in the third or fourth grade. Josh says he remembers going to some doctor's appointments with Justin but he only sat outside. Justin says he doesn't have any sort of written documentation for his diagnoses that he can refer to or show chat and that he doesn't think that is normally given to people who've received a diagnosis.

Nelly’s owner calls Linda part 1
View attachment 2862310

Nelly’s owner calls David
View attachment 2862318

Nelly's owner calls Josh. He gets put on hold for a minute or two but I've only managed to skip about 30 seconds of the silence. The phone call gets more heated when Josh returns.
View attachment 2862322

Nelly's owner talks to Linda again. Linda also asks a couple of what times what he's "going to do about Nelly". This seems to be about Nelly needing to go to a kennel/boarding so perhaps he is going somewhere.
View attachment 2862327

Some of his straining to explain and complain between the above phone calls
View attachment 2862328

He says that the airlines are making it harder for him to travel with Nelly. He says that they want him to tell them trainer she had but he says they "don't exist anymore and I don't have the paperwork".
View attachment 2862397
Thanks for the clips can only take 10-15 minutes of his annoying bad acting. He still denies that he fakes autism nice.

shawnphase

IP2 Alice's 45-year-old stalker
kiwifarms.net
here's Justin admitting that he sold Adderall to fund his trip to japan. and also a comparison to john Holmes
sjcsoldaddyforjapan.pngsjcandjohnholmes.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
The hit and run altercation that was on stream today. Please remember to wear a seat belt and do not eat ice cream while driving under the influence of marijuana. Trying a catbox mirror for this - Part 1, Part 2

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

SJC has been telling a story recently saying that he was on set and he was talking with someone and didn't realize until afterwards that they were a big star. He finally said tonight that it was Christian Bale and the project was called "Big Salad" which is the working title for the new Thor movie scheduled for May 2022.

Justin Schainberg admits he lied to the police and falsely claimed he was assaulted. Do not employ this person in a position requiring any level of trust.

Nelly randomly starts squealing in pain again

Last edited:

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
Perhaps every little bit counts but I think it's unusual for someone that doesn't bathe regularly to have a skin care routine.

deleteme.jpg
facemask.jpg

When the mood is right you now have to have been subscribed to his channel for a year to chat. Could this be the safest space on youtube apart from the channels that completely disable chat and comments?

1641669713389.png

He's also unmodded a number of people such as Official Brando, Alex, TR-3B and KillGreed. I assume this was done in frustration. I think the remaining mods might be Bellasmiles, Klepto (Joshua) and someone else like AZSteff perhaps.

I can't remember if I posted these of Lauren yet. The SJC effect continues
laurenpigman2.jpg
laurenpigman1.jpg

Last edited:

PublicInformation

kiwifarms.net
Perhaps every little bit counts but I think it's unusual for someone that doesn't bathe regularly to have a skin care routine.

View attachment 2870561View attachment 2870559

When the mood is right you now have to have been subscribed to his channel for a year to chat. Could this be the safest space on youtube apart from the channels that completely disable chat and comments?

View attachment 2870772

He's also unmodded a number of people such as Official Brando, Alex, TR-3B and KillGreed. I assume this was done in frustration. I think the remaining mods might be Bellasmiles, Klepto (Joshua) and someone else like AZSteff perhaps.
he can't even break 20 viewers now, his ego death is starting

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net
Did anyone get the clip of Nelly yelping out of nowhere this morning? I think he might have rats that are biting her.

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
Someone said there was an interaction with an old man who might have pushed in front of a line Nelly's owner was in. They said it was about an hour back in the first vod for the day but I didn't find it.

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
He'll never delete this ever but for the sake of starting today's post here's the above. SJC looking like a loon next to Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston.

He bought a bottle of Dos Hombres Mezcal signed by both of them.

1642222487822.png

Skin rash Andy

skinrashandy.jpg

Nelly yelps as her owner picks her up. Otherwise a very boring stream.

Last edited:

PublicInformation

kiwifarms.net
SJC was on attilla's stream
Aldy1k presses SJC about his body rash
Tries to tell the story of meeting the breaking bad cast but gets cut off because no one cares

Last edited:

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
Well he's now deleted the tweet but here is his "hall" in the original resolution but rotated. He claims that it was one of his delivery customer's receipts and that he accidentally got it mixed up with his own receipt. If we zoom in we can see that the receipt has Impossible brand burger patties and Kirkland Signature (KS) Espresso coffee, both of which can be seen in the box. We also saw him make the impossible burgers and use the other ingredients later that same night or the next. I would imagine the word "swiped" on the receipt would also indicate he physically swiped the card to use it and would not have a customer's EBT card. At the bottom of the receipt it says Total Number of Items Sold: 7 and there are 7 items in the box.

FIiq2B7VIAApbF_.jpg

receipt zoomed in.jpg

*update from 17-01-22 stream*
Nelly's owner can't get their story about the food stamps straight.

Also it turns out he's using his /u/Gyyotop account on ip2 again. I thought he'd given up but no. Here's the photo of him with Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston that from what I've seen hasn't been uploaded anywhere else except to ip2 by Gyyotop.

ki7Uy1J7mIWL.jpeg

Last edited:

PublicInformation

kiwifarms.net
Well he's now deleted the tweet but here is his "hall" in the original resolution but rotated. He claims that it was one of his delivery customer's receipts and that he accidentally got it mixed up with his own receipt. If we zoom in we can see that the receipt has Impossible brand burger patties and Kirkland Signature (KS) Espresso coffee, both of which can be seen in the box. We also saw him make the impossible burgers and use the other ingredients later that same night or the next. I would imagine the word "swiped" on the receipt would also indicate he physically swiped the card to use it and would not have a customer's EBT card. At the bottom of the receipt it says Total Number of Items Sold: 7 and there are 7 items in the box.

View attachment 2893957
View attachment 2893967
The embarrassment of being on EBT is starting to weigh on him. He just ended stream after 10 mins because chat was bullying him lol. There's a old clip from 2020 when he reunited with mexican andy and a few other streamers on a roof top of one of ices old LA apartments, He brags about being on food stamps growing up and quickly stops after mexican andy says he never was on food stamps lol.