IP2 Justin Schainberg / SJC / Scuffed Jim Carrey / Jewmob / ReelJustin - Autistic Failed actor , Streamer, Delivery boy, CP spammer , Troll , Doxer, Woman Abuser, Harassment Coordinator, Voldermort of IP2, got his dog taken and put up for adoption

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Damitman

kiwifarms.net
The embarrassment of being on EBT is starting to weigh on him. He just ended stream after 10 mins because chat was bullying him lol. There's a old clip from 2020 when he reunited with mexican andy and a few other streamers on a roof top of one of ices old LA apartments, He brags about being on food stamps growing up and quickly stops after mexican andy says he never was on food stamp
The embarrassment of being on EBT is starting to weigh on him. He just ended stream after 10 mins because chat was bullying him lol. There's a old clip from 2020 when he reunited with mexican andy and a few other streamers on a roof top of one of ices old LA apartments, He brags about being on food stamps growing up and quickly stops after mexican andy says he never was on food stamps lol.
Its great you guys dug deep on my original post and have completely exposed and publicly humiliated him on this matter.

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
We're either going to not get much if any streaming in the next couple of days or we might see something different and entertaining for once. According to him he's flying to Florida. Nelly is at some personal dog carer which looks like heaven compared to how she normally lives.

*edit* Looks like he may actually be flying to Atlanta, Georgia as has been teased here and there recently. He just went live again before the flight left and the onboard announcement sounded like he's on Delta flight DL309. Looking that up sure enough it leaves LAX at 10:40pm just like the flight he's on. He did seem like he was reacting to the final boarding announcement for DL1157 heading to Fort Lauderdale at 10:20pm before he ended his stream though. Someone in chat noticed he was drinking and eating at Sealegs in Terminal 2 before his flight and both flights board from Terminal 2.

Also I swear I haven't seen this old Facebook account of his before.

*edit2* He's landed and claims to be in Atlanta for acting work. For some reason his mom is flying in from Florida to be there too. She was presumably on flight WN 5699 from Ft Lauderdale to Atlanta arriving at 7:38am. Valued chat member KneeHow seems to claim that Linda let slip on the phone last week that this trip is for a court date facing two charges. The municipal court for the city of Atlanta doesn't have any records under Schainberg or Schainberg, Justin at the moment.

Last edited:

PoopNails

kiwifarms.net
Wanted to post to add my own observations. Love all the work you guys have put into this thread btw. As I stated multiple times in his chat he was going to Georgia not Florida, and it has nothing to do with acting. Linda is not his manager and never was. She called him about this Georgia trip a couple weeks ago and was asking about him having to board Nelly. From my best guess its something like a funeral or a family gettogether, (someone in chat was saying his brother Josh was having a kid but that was the first time i heard that). Expect little to no streams as his family doesn't want him to stream any of that and he will use the excuse he's on set. Also you guys should know he reads this thread prob more than most of you guys do, just like he is on IP2 constantly when he claims he wants nothing to do with them, which is why I've hesitated to post here.

*edit* KneeHow usually knows what's up and that makes a lot of sense it could easily be court, that's the phone call I was referencing but I didn't hear the court part.

Last edited:

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net
We're either going to not get much if any streaming in the next couple of days or we might see something different and entertaining for once. According to him he's flying to Florida. Nelly is at some personal dog carer which looks like heaven compared to how she normally lives.

*edit* Looks like he may actually be flying to Atlanta, Georgia as has been teased here and there recently. He just went live again before the flight left and the onboard announcement sounded like he's on Delta flight DL309. Looking that up sure enough it leaves LAX at 10:40pm just like the flight he's on. He did seem like he was reacting to the final boarding announcement for DL1157 heading to Fort Lauderdale at 10:20pm before he ended his stream though. Someone in chat noticed he was drinking and eating at Sealegs in Terminal 2 before his flight and both flights board from Terminal 2.

*edit2* He's landed and claims to be in Atlanta for acting work. For some reason his mom is flying in from Florida to be there too. She was presumably on flight WN 5699 from Ft Lauderdale to Atlanta arriving at 7:38am. Valued chat member KneeHow seems to claim that Linda let slip on the phone last week that this trip is for a court date facing two charges. The municipal court for the city of Atlanta doesn't have any records under Schainberg or Schainberg, Justin at the moment.
If I remember right when he was going to L.A. from Florida last time he got a ticket in Georgia and he did not pay the ticket so that could be what the court in Georgia could be about.

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net
Wanted to post to add my own observations. Love all the work you guys have put into this thread btw. As I stated multiple times in his chat he was going to Georgia not Florida, and it has nothing to do with acting. Linda is not his manager and never was. She called him about this Georgia trip a couple weeks ago and was asking about him having to board Nelly. From my best guess its something like a funeral or a family gettogether, (someone in chat was saying his brother Josh was having a kid but that was the first time i heard that). Expect little to no streams as his family doesn't want him to stream any of that and he will use the excuse he's on set. Also you guys should know he reads this thread prob more than most of you guys do, just like he is on IP2 constantly when he claims he wants nothing to do with them, which is why I've hesitated to post here.

*edit* KneeHow usually knows what's up and that makes a lot of sense it could easily be court, that's the phone call I was referencing but I didn't hear the court part.
And his mom just said he did not pay a ticket on stream now and he is deflecting saying it was in California my memory was right he is Georgia for not paying a ticket.

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net

On his stream last week his mom also said on the phone he had court sorry for the 3 different post I am just remembering these things.

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net

I believe this is the time he got pulled over in Georgia https://youtu.be/M1dEmiTWVLg The pull over starts at 27:31 into the vod might want to clip it cause as soon as he sees this post he will most likely remove it.

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net

Here is the vod of thew pull over in Georgia https://youtu.be/M1dEmiTWVLg starts at 27:31

Empresa

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And his mom just said he did not pay a ticket on stream now and he is deflecting saying it was in California my memory was right he is Georgia for not paying a ticket.
On his stream last week his mom also said on the phone he had court sorry for the 3 different post I am just remembering these things.
If I remember right when he was going to L.A. from Florida last time he got a ticket in Georgia and he did not pay the ticket so that could be what the court in Georgia could be about.
I believe this is the time he got pulled over in Georgia https://youtu.be/M1dEmiTWVLg The pull over starts at 27:31 into the vod might want to clip it cause as soon as he sees this post he will most likely remove it.
Here is the vod of thew pull over in Georgia https://youtu.be/M1dEmiTWVLg starts at 27:31
chad multi poster :smug: here is your archive

linda is visiting SJC
1642722552112.png

Last edited:

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
From my best guess its something like a funeral or a family gettogether, (someone in chat was saying his brother Josh was having a kid but that was the first time i heard that).
I don't think it's a family thing as his brother, father and any of the rest of their family aren't there. It's probably not a funeral for it to be planned this far in advance. I don't think his brother has had a child as no-one has mentioned it on their family facebook pages and none of the involved parties live in Georgia.

Thinking about it more now it does sound familiar that he himself mentioned court coming up a little over a week ago but then of course followed up with his "but I can't tell you guys what it's about" horseshit.

Very cool of you to have dug this one up for us! Thanks. Holy shit that whole sequence is great. First he smokes a joint, then he shits himself, then he takes off his dirty crapped briefs and sets them aside in his car, then gets pulled over for tint, they smell the marijuana and search the car. Hilarious. This person in the chat called it.

georgiapolicestop.jpg

Linda and Justin had a stationary road rage incident outside a local business in Savannah, Georgia this morning.

Initial incident at Soda Pop Shoppe

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

First call to some sort of city service about this incident
Second call to some sort of city service about this incident

First call

Second call

Reviews left by Justin and his viewers, as requested by him. Soda Pop Shoppe is now showing as Temporarily Closed on Google.
spstemporarilyclosed.jpg

sodapopshoppe.jpg

I also think it's hilarious that Burger Planet is streaming food deliveries tonight on Twitch to over 200 viewers. SJC punching the air right now 😅
Boiga ended up with a very handsome 5.4k views for just over 6 hours of streaming.
burgerplanet.jpg

Last edited:

PoopNails

kiwifarms.net
I don't think it's a family thing as his brother, father and any of the rest of their family aren't there. It's probably not a funeral for it to be planned this far in advance. I don't think his brother has had a child as no-one has mentioned it on their family facebook pages and none of the involved parties live in Georgia.
You are definitely right, I was just throwing ideas out there because honestly I didn't think his mom would care enough to help him with something like that.

I completely forgot about that, nice job finding it. After watching todays vod and how he removed any mention of court and did his usual "stop slandering me" bs it seems very likely it's related to that.

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
I received a "Medical misinformation" Youtube strike for uploading the first phone call he made to the local council in Savannah. Video was privated and would have been automatically flagged. Did Justin also receive a strike? From the look of it, no as the vod is still up. I will try appeal the decision, and if they deny me I'll try bring their attention to him for youtube's sake.

1642759799822.png

*edit* Sadly youtube have since removed the strike on my channel and therefore it is unlikely a strike will be given to Justin's channel. Better luck next time

Last edited:

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net
Supposedly he left his Snapchat maps on and was seen to be at the courthouse today. (Unconfirmed)

Attachments

• 3149BF8B-F1C9-45BF-AEC3-BBED5DC49C3F.jpeg
    3149BF8B-F1C9-45BF-AEC3-BBED5DC49C3F.jpeg
    216.4 KB · Views: 40

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
Supposedly he left his Snapchat maps on and was seen to be at the courthouse today. (Unconfirmed)
No that's just me being an asshole and trying to see how he reacts. He didn't even mention snapchat or check his phone so it didn't work.

Nelly has fleas and the person taking care of her wants to charge Justin extra money. He denies it strongly but when someone in the chat suggest he had mentioned needing to get her a flea shampoo last week he just looked confused and said he couldn't remember if he said that or not.

nellycarer2.jpg

nellycarer3.jpg

Could this be the same Anastasia that is taking care of Nelly? The reviews don't appear to line up with what SJC showed.

It now sounds like that the carer took Nelly to the vet and found she did not have all her vaccinations and also had fleas. He may have been charged an extra $165 for this. The carer has since deleted their app conversation history. The carer now wants to dump her at a kennel called K9 Loft and Wag! is asking Justin to find alternative accommodation for her. Or something like that, this one confused me.

k9loft.jpg

I skipped about 30 seconds when he takes her off speaker early on in the video because I didn't think you could hear what she was saying or that it was too important.

Last edited:

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net
No that's just me being an asshole and trying to see how he reacts. He didn't even mention snapchat or check his phone so it didn't work.

Nelly has fleas and the person taking care of her wants to charge Justin extra money. He denies it strongly but when someone in the chat suggest he had mentioned needing to get her a flea shampoo last week he just looked confused and said he couldn't remember if he said that or not.

View attachment 2908904
View attachment 2908915
You beat me to it lol.

Last edited:

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net
If anybody can find this groomer he is planning on not paying, and he says he is calling the better business bureau on her which probably means giving her a bad rating in the app which she most definitely doesn’t deserve. She should also know he knew about the fleas beforehand and bordered her anyways. Her name is Anastasiia and he used the app wag.

Attachments

• 93E4F9ED-4C3F-43E3-BBAA-A52AFFC864E5.jpeg
    93E4F9ED-4C3F-43E3-BBAA-A52AFFC864E5.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 41

PoopNails

kiwifarms.net
I really wonder if that rash that he has is somehow related to the fleas Nelly has. We all knew she had them cause she would roll around and wipe her stomach on the ground, shocking that someone who can't wash himself can't take care of an animal.

*edit* The person who worked for WAG dropped Nelly off at this K9 Loft place in Echo Park because they didn't want to deal with this autistic retard and his dirty dog. Also apparently Nelly bit the woman's husband. He is basically just milking this for "content" and to prob try and get a refund.

*edit 2* He is now on the phone with WAG customer service and the woman was trying to tell him that his service was cancelled because he told the dog sitter he was going to post her info online. Now he's going through the whole autism/ my dog is a service animal/ I'm a famous youtuber with 1million subs and I'm going to post a video on youtube. He has gone on for 10 minutes without this woman saying one word in response.

*edit 3* This has to have been one of the most insane conversations this woman who works for WAG has ever had. After she finally got a word in she said the K9 Loft wouldn't accept Nelly because of the phone call that Justin made to them and the fleas as well. He is now fighting that he brought Nelly to the vet to get shots and there's no way she had fleas if his vet didn't find them. She's trying to get Justin to ask one of his friends in LA to take the dog but she doesn't realize he has not one friend or anyone that would ever want to help him.

Attachments

• nelly.png
    nelly.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 29
Last edited: