IP2 Justin Schainberg / SJC / Scuffed Jim Carrey / Jewmob / ReelJustin - Autistic Failed actor , Streamer, Delivery boy, CP spammer , Troll , Doxer, Woman Abuser, Harassment Coordinator, Voldermort of IP2, got his dog taken and put up for adoption

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net
I really wonder if that rash that he has is somehow related to the fleas Nelly has. We all knew she had them cause she would roll around and wipe her stomach on the ground, shocking that someone who can't wash himself can't take care of an animal.

*edit* The person who worked for WAG dropped Nelly off at this K9 Loft place in Echo Park because they didn't want to deal with this autistic retard and his dirty dog. Also apparently Nelly bit the woman's husband. He is basically just milking this for "content" and to prob try and get a refund.

*edit 2* He is now on the phone with WAG customer service and the woman was trying to tell him that his service was cancelled because he told the dog sitter he was going to post her info online. Now he's going through the whole autism/ my dog is a service animal/ I'm a famous youtuber with 1million subs and I'm going to post a video on youtube. He has gone on for 10 minutes without this woman saying one word in response.
He’s gonna end up ruining the lady that watched Nellys job cause he neglects his dog. I hope someone is able to find her so I can send her videos so she doesn’t lose her job.

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net
Hey man, can you please drop these videos to me, I know what to do next. But I don't know how to send a direct message here
Here is the call to wag last night about the dog watcher Anastasiia. There is also a good 10 clips of him on here either stepping on nelly and making her yelp or just yelping out of nowhere like something is wrong with her and these are the conditions in which she lives.

Attachments

• 1639630604205.png
    1639630604205.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 51
  • 2909484-ada0a012ef7814578e406fdf1794b5b4.webm
    95.9 MB
Last edited:

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net
Hey man, can you please drop these videos to me, I know what to do next. But I don't know how to send a direct message

Hey man, can you please drop these videos to me, I know what to do next. But I don't know how to send a direct message here
I think I may have found the sitter but not %100 it is her. https://www.rover.com/members/anast...night-boarding&frequency=onetime&pet_type=dog

Edit: that has to be her her gave out her address but not the apartment number and the map on her profile is in the same location.

Last edited:

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net
Nelly sure is missing her luxury living arraignments.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-24 160228.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-24 160228.png
    847.6 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot 2022-01-24 160603.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-24 160603.png
    1 MB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot 2022-01-24 160742.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-24 160742.png
    977.3 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot 2022-01-24 161208.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-24 161208.png
    820.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 1639630604205.png
    1639630604205.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot 2022-01-24 162134.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-24 162134.png
    777.1 KB · Views: 62

PoopNails

kiwifarms.net
Nelly still in the pound, Justin claims its $400 to get her out. Said she was put in quarantine for biting. Ended stream because mama Linda couldn't hold his hand and get her back for him. Also he's now banned from WAG, still gonna sue her btw.

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
Lol. I don't know what I did but Wag! sent me one of their internal notes about this. I want to share them but I don't want to help SJC as these are headed THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE WAS NOT SENT AND SHOULD NOT BE SENT TO THE CUSTOMER. I suspect he also received a copy of what I saw though.

Happy to DM to recognized people here.

I am pretty sure he would have received an email like this;

Hi Justin,

This is Vera with Wag! Safety & Compliance. We recently investigated a Community Guidelines violation report related to your Wag! Account. We’ve concluded the investigation and confirmed a violation of our Community Guidelines, specifically Section: Pet Parent Reliability & Respectful Interactions. As it is important that Pet Caregivers, Pet Parents, and their pets all have a positive experience on the platform and while engaged in a Wag! Service, we have taken action on your account. Your account and any duplicate accounts will be deactivated effective immediately, and you will no longer be able to use the Wag! Platform.

Best,

Vera‍

Wag! Priority Services
Hours: Mon-Fri 6am-10pm AZ MST

Nelly still in the pound, Justin claims its $400 to get her out. Said she was put in quarantine for biting. Ended stream because mama Linda couldn't hold his hand and get her back for him. Also he's now banned from WAG, still gonna sue her btw.
Notably it appears that if your dog is a service animal you can apply for an exemption to Los Angeles County's mandatory neutering law. Justin said that he will get her desexed anyway as it's better for her, which is what a lot of people including his own vets would have been telling him for years now.

Nelly has been quarantined for 10 days as per Los Angeles County's goal of protecting the people from the risk of rabies.

*edit*

The comments on the "my horrible expierence using wag APP" video are a laugh. How degrading to have to shrug and say "nobody ever really checks the comments. I will continue streaming despite the overwhelmingly negatively public opinion towards me".
commentsonwagvideo.png

Last edited:

PoopNails

kiwifarms.net
Notably it appears that if your dog is a service animal you can apply for an exemption to Los Angeles County's mandatory neutering law. Justin said that he will get her desexed anyway as it's better for her, which is what a lot of people including his own vets would have been telling him for years now.
Yeah she isn't a service dog though that's why she wasn't brought with him. Also please DM me those as well, definitely better to keep them hidden from him.

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net
Lol. I don't know what I did but Wag! sent me one of their internal notes about this. I want to share them but I don't want to help SJC as these are marked THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE WAS NOT SENT AND SHOULD NOT BE SENT TO THE CUSTOMER.

Happy to DM to recognized people here.

I am pretty sure he would have received an email like this;

Nelly has been quarantined for 10 days as per Los Angeles County's goal of protecting the people from the risk of rabies.
Let me get a dm I wanna see this lol.

PoopNails

kiwifarms.net
Great Fornite stream today, spent the whole time lagging and talking about he's going to buy a 1k router (like that will solve his problem when he refuses to use ethernet cables instead of wifi). He wouldn't accept chunky_luva's friend request to play with him, maybe one day. He hasn't done InstaCart in a while, one can only speculate if he got fired or his car has finally given up or if he only works enough to keep his SSI from being taken away. He said he is going to file a subpoena against Anastasiia but isn't going to get a lawyer because that would cost money (getting a 1k router btw).

Here is a pic from yesterdays stream
1643144730602.png

Last edited:

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
If I heard correctly someone has just arrived at Justin's apartment to talk about Nelly. I believe it may be someone from animal services. Could it be that they want to view his home? Or is it a matter of them having to tell him that Nelly has to be rehomed or put down and they don't want to say it over the phone?

*edit* He has since privated the vod containing the above clip and the videos below. He says animal services entered his apartment and looked at it and said there was nothing wrong. Seems too convenient to me but he didn't say anything specific that they were there to look for and he was offline for at least 40 minutes.

Through the address he gave and research on another boarding site I was able to find her profile. https://www.rover.com/members/anast...night-boarding&frequency=onetime&pet_type=dog

Someone posted this in his discord and he said on stream he thinks that's her as he recognizes her and the kitchen.

Among so many other things to address in this video - why does he claim Anastasiia giving Nelly two baths would be traumatic for her? What does she do on the rare occasions when she goes to the groomers?

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

It's a shame it would be too hard to find the vod where Nelly had an encounter with another dog in their building and ended up nipping Justin as he went to pick her up. I think it might be from somewhere between the start of 2021 and before Lindsey arrived.

I did a quick search and didn't see it here already so here is one of SJC's reddit accounts Ingenuity_Logical

Last edited:

PoopNails

kiwifarms.net
I just listened to it and sounded like he said they were from animal services. Wonder what they would be there for.

That is definitely what the person said. Hopefully he lets them in or they have a warrant to search his nasty apartment and see the horrible conditions the dog has been living in.

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net
If I heard correctly someone has just arrived at Justin's apartment to talk about Nelly. I believe it may be someone from animal services. Could it be that they want to view his home? Or is it a matter of them having to tell him that Nelly has to be rehomed or put down and they don't want to say it over the phone?
View attachment 2923075

Someone posted this in his discord and he said on stream he thinks that's her as he recognizes her and the kitchen.
Ya I matched her profile on the other site with the address he had given on his stream and the picture he posted of nelly matched the front steps of the place also.